You cannot compete with a breh with money?

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Eh, looks like you are confusing money with clout. You can be ass out on bread but have clout and eat. There are rich cats who can't do shyt without paying for it,
but the dudes with clout will have people practically paying them just to be around them.

Rich the Kid isn't just rich, hes got buzz and clout. Seeing the shyt up close, as long as people perceive you to be that dude, with or without bread, you gonna get into

a lot of shyt with little effort. Rich the Kid raps. Of course he smashing IG chicks:pachaha:
This

Mere access is going to get you play.

Perfect example is a club promoter. Dudes aren’t making any money. What they lack in funds, they balance in access and the baddest bytches are fukking for it.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Lol breh you'd be surprised how many "super popular" dude are out here dead broke and just flexing off connections
He thinks those hoes ain’t fukking for that come up. Lol. She fukked and sucked her way to get in VIP with Fabolous. Damn sure ain’t paying for VIP tickets.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This

Mere access is going to get you play.

Perfect example is a club promoter. Dudes aren’t making any money. What they lack in funds, they balance in access and the baddest bytches are fukking for it.
Facts. Bartenders, bouncers, etc. most not rich, and not all slick talkers, but if they can offer something, it's done. Some of my bros who hung with yuppies back in the day used to smash just for knowing Northside rich kids who brought other rich kids who brought other rich kids who brought girls, etc. "Oh you know so-and-so?"

Meanwhile they likely never would have run in those circles had they not been plugged in.

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
Lol breh you'd be surprised how many "super popular" dude are out here dead broke and just flexing off connections
So how does a nikka running around faking having shyt trump a nikka that actually has shyt?
If I pull up in a ghost and invite that same smut that's on ya dikk because she think you cool back to my mansion guess who's fukkin at the end of the night?

nikkas forgetting the whole point of faking it till you make it is to one day actually make it For a reason.
Finnessin and "clout" is a short lived game

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
So how does a nikka running around faking having shyt trump a nikka that actually has shyt?
If I pull up in a ghost and invite that same smut that's on ya dikk because she think you cool back to my mansion guess who's fukkin at the end of the night?

nikkas forgetting the whole point of faking it till you make it is to one day actually make it For a reason.
No one is saying that’s the end game. Just saying that’s how chicks be getting down.

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps

I'm not arguing for either one, me personally, I'm a dude with a lot of money very little clout, my business partner is the opposite even though he's far from broke himself.

Dude's that tend to have a lot of money, usually have a lot of hustle, sometimes they're consumed by hustling and running it up. That's what drives them but to the average IG thot that's a very boring lifestyle.

"clout" nikkas tend to live lifestyles that low quality women want to be apart of. Clubbing often, free bottle service in the club because you know the owner, flexing for social media, smoking and drinking constantly in your downtime.

Basically doing nothing, but having fun. A lot of women love that. And they'll be broke but they'll be able to leach off somebody with money (usually a get money nikka that keeps then around because they provide easy access to women and other "fun" stuff.

In the example you made, it would be one thing if the other dude was in a hoopty and you were in a Wraith, but most of the time the "clout" dude is gonna look like money too. Yea you might really have it and the other dude might be faking it, but the average thot can't tell the difference.

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps
I'm not arguing for either one, me personally, I'm a dude with a lot of money very little clout, my business partner is the opposite even though he's far from broke himself.

Dude's that tend to have a lot of money, usually have a lot of hustle, sometimes they're consumed by hustling and running it up. That's what drives them but to the average IG thot that's a very boring lifestyle.

"clout" nikkas tend to live lifestyles that low quality women want to be apart of. Clubbing often, free bottle service in the club because you know the owner, flexing for social media, smoking and drinking constantly in your downtime.

Basically doing nothing, but having fun. A lot of women love that. And they'll be broke but they'll be able to leach off somebody with money (usually a get money nikka that keeps then around because they provide easy access to women and other "fun" stuff.

In the example you made, it would be one thing if the other dude was in a hoopty and you were in a Wraith, but most of the time the "clout" dude is gonna look like money too. Yea you might really have it and the other dude might be faking it, but the average thot can't tell the difference.

Yes op is talking about socialites,golddiggers,comeup chiks and industry groupies and who really want to chase and claim such women? men with low self esteem.
Regular women>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>famous ig baddies/models
Cool you can pull up in a wraith but a guy can pull up in a bugatti or wear a watch that is worth more than a wraith.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
My ex gf current guy has more money than me. She still wants to come back and would let me smash if I really really wanted to
#metoo :salute:
American broads are weird in that when you don't have your shyt totally together as man, they're attracted to you more..
most women breh...women love a project, trying to change men then get in they feelings later on

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
No one is saying that’s the end game. Just saying that’s how chicks be getting down.
Chicks get down in all types of ways and for the most part take what they can get.
bytch will fukk a nikka fresh out of jail with a bus ticket and notebook to his name.
Means nothing..
Money trumps most, REAL money trumps all.
Y'all keep believing in this "clout" shyt while them same ig hoes yall swear love clout so much gettin ran through by no named Jews and Arabs and nikkas you never heard of behind closed doors.
Now imagine a regular young breh with that type of money.
Let y'all tell it the bytches is choosing to hang with a club promoter or some DJ over him.

CodeBlaMeVi

Supporter
Daps
Chicks get down in all types of ways and for the most part take what they can get.
bytch will fukk a nikka fresh out of jail with a bus ticket and notebook to his name.
Means nothing..
Money trumps most, REAL money trumps all.
Y'all keep believing in this "clout" shyt while them same ig hoes yall swear love clout so much gettin ran through by no named Jews and Arabs and nikkas you never heard of behind closed doors.
Now imagine a regular young breh with that type of money.
Let y'all tell it the bytches is choosing to hang with a club promoter or some DJ over him.
I will argue this, what about the paid dude who isn’t flexing his wealth or higher income?

Your point is mere prostitution. Those same hoes under dire situations will fukk Joe Schmo for a few hundred dollars.