You cannot compete with a breh with money?

sayyestothis

Free the guys
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD "The Greatest City In America"
So coming from personal experience.

Always could pull any chick I wanted before money.

Time goes by...

Have cash and still can....I'm sure I could put in much less work but the moral of this story is if you a breh that can talk and look good it really doesn't matter....

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
All facts OP.:salute:

My dating life after winning the lottery>>>my dating life before winning the lottery:whew::ohlawd:

#uglygang #teamfatman:to::mjcry:

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I will argue this, what about the paid dude who isn’t flexing his wealth or higher income?

Your point is mere prostitution. Those same hoes under dire situations will fukk Joe Schmo for a few hundred dollars.
Newsflash bytches is prostitutes.
What you think these bytches chase "clout"for anyway?
To increase they chances of being seen by nikkas wit money.
bytches wanna be around ballers and its hard for them to do that without an in.
Some of these broke nikkas wit clout are the "in" but in no way the end goal for these hoes.
Keep thinking that lil internet/local popularity means anything to these bytches if you ain't got shyt to show for it and the next man pull up in that Rari looking and smellin like wealth.

Daps
Nah brah you can definitely compete with a lame, swagless, goofy, awkward nikka with money for sure - the bytches don't give a fukk about anything but straight milking the shyt out of these types of dudes :sadcam:

But trying to compete against smart, physically fit, fly, smooth nikkas with money? :picard: 999/1000 = you will lose, brah :ld:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
You can have money but if you not approaching chicks, and just lame and act shy around them then you ain't really eating unless you tricking.

Those indian guys be making that tech $ but I used to see them out at the bars and shyt all awkward around women..meanwhile a dude like me was broke, living in shelters but eating easily just because of looks.

American broads are weird in that when you don't have your shyt totally together as man, they're attracted to you more..
False

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
it's never a perfect mixture.. you competing with your twin who's a billionaire

i've dated women who have had chances to be with insanely rich men.. some a fukk and was invited backstage... some was real relationships.. either way, the money wasn't the factor. same way there's regular dudes who have no game and full of turn offs, same goes for rich dudes. look at harvey weinstein.. for all the women that would fukk him for a dollar. there were just as many who said hell fukking no and disappeared. so it also matters what type of woman it is. not every housewife in america, is going to leave her regular husband and family, to get dikked down by a nikka with a yacht.. but just about the same amount of women will

choose wisely

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Nah brah you can definitely compete with a lame, swagless, goofy, awkward nikka with money for sure - the bytches don't give a fukk about anything but straight milking the shyt out of these types of dudes :sadcam:

But trying to compete against smart, physically fit, fly, smooth nikkas with money? :picard: 999/1000 = you will lose, brah :ld:
women are emotional is what they are.. that same ugly rich dude... that same fly rich dude... will have his wife getting fukked by her gym trainer who makes 35k

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the end of the day Everything a man does is for the woman. :yeshrug:

They can't see your stroke game like attributes on NBA live. You won't even have access to these broads to get the chance to show them your stroke game.

speak for yourself

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
In the social media age it's not money it's clout. You don't see these IG thots getting cuffed by stock brokers or real estate investors. They want to steal their shine. They fukkin for followers

Edit: he beat me to it ^^^^

"Stock brokers and investors" arent checking for them :yeshrug:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
I guess by can't compete with,you are saying the rich guy will make enough money to hide his girl away from regular guys with a mouthpiece. Regular guys can't compete because our access is restricted. These men have to hide these ho's in Calabassas,Buckhead,The Hamptons to keep the men they are REALLY threatened by,off their womens heels.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
They might not be desirable bytches but they are out there..i've seen it first hand..
If they aren't desirable then :mindblown:

Of course a female 2 will take the male 5 working at Wendys.

Let a female 6-7 have a choice between a male 6 making a $120K, his own place, 2-3 vacations a year, pushing a A6 vs

My ass (male 6, 7 on a GREAT day, working at a warehouse living with mom and creative shyt I can't monetize being my greatest asset)

The female 7 is choosing the first nikka everytime. That "he ain't doing shyt but I want that dikk" shyt applies to brehs who are objectively 9s and up...model/movie star faces, physiques, or both.