"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

Daps
Nothing in that exchange is even a "deadly situation"...nobody going to pet the animals or mess with them :mindblown:, anybody thinking this would prolly be shook of going to the zoo or the park :heh:

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt?

Because that crab ass line is meant to insult someone...nobody ever says "I wish I was white so I can skydive :krs:", it's always "Don't get on that plane, only crazy while folk do that :ufdup:" you can't be that obtuse about intent unless you're a cac yourself and are feeling some kinda way about that phrase :mjpls:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lol because it is ignorant. It creates monolith views for whites and blacks. One where whites are curious, and another one were black people are scared of everything.

Do some of you understand how stupid this is? It is like when people say that black people don't or can't swim. It is ridiculous, because there are black communities around the world that do nothing more than basically live in the water.

"Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds" = Humanity here, means white...

So, nah fam, they are just your barometer, and due to that and shortsighted views, you intentionally ignore every harm they do, let's say to things like "nature". It is like, to most of you, your views are only based on now and emotions. Like no context, no research, no understanding of time, no understanding of demographics, no nothing, it is all just about now...

The habits that many of you celebrate from whites, can be found in many cultures around the world. The issue is, many of you deep inside, can't think of a world not centered on them. And many of them have already noticed this.

One of the most common propaganda against Black people, in Western media, was that black people were that backwards because they lived next to lions, elephants, snakes, and worshiped trees etc. All main components of nature.

But suddenly, multiple scientifically researches have shown that smart communities were and are the ones where people were able to tame the most dangerous animals and live in harmony with nature(something Cacs never did on their own)...Well, after that, Cacs rebrand themselves and adopt the persona of animal lovers(despite being the biggest demographic involving in animal gaming). And what happens next? As usual, you also have black people repeating the same bs, that they are animal lovers...I am sorry but some of you are just simply sick...

They are responsible for nearly all bestiality platforms in the world:

They are responsible for the modern and non-necessary animal hunting culture, that is called gaming:

Seriously, there is no other explanation. Your ancestors were deemed as primitive for living next to animals. Cacs rebrand themselves as animal lovers, and you also join on their train of seeing them as animal lovers...Lol
Reminds me they used to call black people primitive for “just being”. Now they go to Asia on meditation retreats and study zen to do the same thing:russ:

We been doing the “formless like water” shyt

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Lol because it is ignorant. It creates monolith views for whites and blacks. One where whites are curious, and another one were black people are scared of everything.

Do some of you understand how stupid this is? It is like when people say that black people don't or can't swim. It is ridiculous, because there are black communities around the world that do nothing more than basically live in the water.

"Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds" = Humanity here, means white...

So, nah fam, they are just your barometer, and due to that and shortsighted views, you intentionally ignore every harm they do, let's say to things like "nature". It is like, to most of you, your views are only based on now and emotions. Like no context, no research, no understanding of time, no understanding of demographics, no nothing, it is all just about now...

The habits that many of you celebrate from whites, can be found in many cultures around the world. The issue is, many of you deep inside, can't think of a world not centered on them. And many of them have already noticed this.

One of the most common propaganda against Black people, in Western media, was that black people were that backwards because they lived next to lions, elephants, snakes, and worshiped trees etc. All main components of nature.

But suddenly, multiple scientifically researches have shown that smart communities were and are the ones where people were able to tame the most dangerous animals and live in harmony with nature(something Cacs never did on their own)...Well, after that, Cacs rebrand themselves and adopt the persona of animal lovers(despite being the biggest demographic involving in animal gaming). And what happens next? As usual, you also have black people repeating the same bs, that they are animal lovers...I am sorry but some of you are just simply sick...

They are responsible for nearly all bestiality platforms in the world:

They are responsible for the modern and non-necessary animal hunting culture, that is called gaming:

Seriously, there is no other explanation. Your ancestors were deemed as primitive for living next to animals. Cacs rebrand themselves as animal lovers, and you also join on their train of seeing them as animal lovers...Lol

I don’t where they made you nikkas at, but it always has and always been things we called white people shyt and black people shyt. It’s never been taken literal, just people pointing out cultural differences.

For example, mass shootings like school shootings have traditionally been called white people shyt by black people, even though we have instances where we did similar crimes. So what happens is, you get some neutral or positive shyt like hiking, and now white people shyt doesn’t exist because people take personal offense, maybe cause they hike, or maybe cause they think being obtuse as fukk is equal to showing black pride. Either way, I don’t give a fukk, and am here to tell you, it’s a such thing as white people shyt

Daps
Reppin
Botz
Black people lived and many still live around nature ------ Demonized as backwards

Cacs adopt this lifestyle recently ---------- You guys celebrate it as gold.

Lions

Crocodiles

Elephants

Snakes

Heck, kingdoms like Benin and Dahomey were demonized because the population was extremely in love with snakes....

Benin's palaces used to have the snake design on their roofs

Inside of a temple in Ouidah

It looks like some of you are just scared negros who internalized every propaganda against you...

Last edited:

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Nothing in that exchange is even a "deadly situation"...nobody going to pet the animals or mess with them :mindblown:, anybody thinking this would prolly be shook of going to the zoo or the park :heh:

Because that crab ass line is meant to insult someone...nobody ever says "I wish I was white so I can skydive :krs:", it's always "Don't get on that plane, only crazy while folk do that :ufdup:" you can't be that obtuse about intent unless you're a cac yourself and are feeling some kinda way about that phrase :mjpls:

If im white you nikkas are translucent. Making up all these dumb ass scenarios. Flying on a plane is not even in the white people shyt category smh. Horrible example using ass nikka

StackorStarve

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
Same people would laugh if they heard a comedian saying it.

Daps
If im white you nikkas are translucent. Making up all these dumb ass scenarios. Flying on a plane is not even in the white people shyt category smh. Horrible example using ass nikka

Deflecting and only focusing on the pieces you think you got a case on by using willful ignorance, typical cac tactics :wow: you're only proving what everyone's been thinking for all these years

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When i think of white people shyt, i think of hunting. Their inner need to sate their bloodlust killing animals like wolves to the point of extinction is disgusting. :scust: Only they get off on that shyt.
We are from Africa, we are the world's first and foremost natural hunters. When did white people steal that shyt?

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Are you scared to type it or something? Why you being passive aggressive?

Anyhow, I got a way to settle it once and for all. See how many posters you can get to say they met you in real life, kicked shyt, been to multiple of they spots, and can verify you are black. Then I will see how many I can tag. The loser can kill they self

I’m verified dumb ass nikka

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Half of these people dont even exist or lying about something so why you worried about what they think about what youre doing if youre doing something you like? Let them miss out. My issue with this thread is how so many grown people still feel and think someone must give them validation or approval for whatever they want to do for their own enjoyment. You dont gain self confidence like that. Youre not living for these people. If you wanna hike, go hike. If you wanna wear that pink or orange shirt because you like it, wear that shyt. Dont worry about what these people think. They probably doing the same shyt youre doing but dont want you to do it or just hating, breh. You dont know.

Last edited: