Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all folks on here straight up weird. Like yikes. When you hear bungees jumping. What race do you see ? Right. Morons

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
That can happen?!? :picard:
Thats that country/suburb life :pachaha:

We had a lot of bats come from our attic, it was an older style home for sure.

You plug holes, they find a way in anyway. If you minus the wings, they are extremely tiny.
As long as they didn't move from the attic, it was their territory :whoa:

But once they crawl into where we be from the ceiling looking for food :mjpls:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thats that country/suburb life :pachaha:

We had a lot of bats come from our attic, it was an older style home for sure.

You plug holes, they find a way in anyway. If you minus the wings, they are extremely tiny.
As long as they didn't move from the attic, it was their territory :whoa:

But once they crawl into where we be from the ceiling looking for food :mjpls:
My father used to own a property in the country like this. Instead of bats, he made an "arrangement" with the local lizard population. :pachaha:

@Reptile could bunk in the crawl space or attic all he wanted, but if he enter the people space ; it was open season ::demonic:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Bats are real good for killing all the mosquitos you have but they’re trash if they start a colony in your attic. I was half tempted to install a “bat box” behind my house, and put it closer to the house behind me, but they’re a chill black family and I didn’t want to doom them potential upper respiratory infections from bat doodoo in their vents
You should've just set one of these in the attic. I think the bat will get the message :mjpls:

superman-shirt-medium-adult-cape-dc_1_b433c55b9c81ba43e10d9c6af64605b8.jpg

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly

There's a whole continent of Africans who do a lot of nature and exploration. How did this turn into a white thing?

OnlyOneBoss

Superstar
Daps
When i think of white people shyt, i think of hunting. Their inner need to sate their bloodlust killing animals like wolves to the point of extinction is disgusting. :scust: Only they get off on that shyt.

Actually they just put some wolves back in Colorado cause other wildlife was going crazy :wow:

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
Ironic thread bc the wife and I decided to vacation in Oregon this year to simply enjoy the fresh air, foliage and organic cuisine. Next, we're heading to Vermont for the same reason. Nature, outside of the city, is something to marvel.

Due to age and maturity level, last thing we give zilch fukks about is if it's considered "white people shyt.":childplease:

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
Lmao at this p*ssy @RhodyRum scared of beavers.

SAWFT

Look at this lame Haitian trynna dap fish off my name and failing miserably :mjlol:

Hey, where's the pics of your helicopter flight over the Tri-State you claimed you went on last week? The same one you tried to stunt on nikkas over but have yet to prove you ever went on.

Still can't back up all the big talks with any evidence whatsoever. I smell @Luken activities all over you, fakkit. :mjgrin:

Nikkas living in fantasies on message boards because their real lives are complete failures. You hate to see it.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Lol because it is ignorant. It creates monolith views for whites and blacks. One where whites are curious, and another one were black people are scared of everything.

Do some of you understand how stupid this is? It is like when people say that black people don't or can't swim. It is ridiculous, because there are black communities around the world that do nothing more than basically live in the water.

"Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds" = Humanity here, means white...

So, nah fam, they are just your barometer, and due to that and shortsighted views, you intentionally ignore every harm they do, let's say to things like "nature". It is like, to most of you, your views are only based on now and emotions. Like no context, no research, no understanding of time, no understanding of demographics, no nothing, it is all just about now...

The habits that many of you celebrate from whites, can be found in many cultures around the world. The issue is, many of you deep inside, can't think of a world not centered on them. And many of them have already noticed this.

One of the most common propaganda against Black people, in Western media, was that black people were that backwards because they lived next to lions, elephants, snakes, and worshiped trees etc. All main components of nature.

But suddenly, multiple scientifically researches have shown that smart communities were and are the ones where people were able to tame the most dangerous animals and live in harmony with nature(something Cacs never did on their own)...Well, after that, Cacs rebrand themselves and adopt the persona of animal lovers(despite being the biggest demographic involving in animal gaming). And what happens next? As usual, you also have black people repeating the same bs, that they are animal lovers...I am sorry but some of you are just simply sick...

They are responsible for nearly all bestiality platforms in the world:

They are responsible for the modern and non-necessary animal hunting culture, that is called gaming:

Seriously, there is no other explanation. Your ancestors were deemed as primitive for living next to animals. Cacs rebrand themselves as animal lovers, and you also join on their train of seeing them as animal lovers...Lol

Dap+Rep

Excellent post.

:wow:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
Mothafukkas in here telling straight up :duck:

Let me guess. Y’all teacher said you weren’t gonna be shyt too huh :laugh:

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
Look at this lame Haitian trynna dap fish off my name and failing miserably :mjlol:

Hey, where's the pics of your helicopter flight over the Tri-State you claimed you went on last week? The same one you tried to stunt on nikkas over but have yet to prove you ever went on.

Still can't back up all the big talks with any evidence whatsoever. I smell @Luken activities all over you, fakkit. :mjgrin:

Nikkas living in fantasies on message boards because their real lives are complete failures. You hate to see it.
Mika scared of an animal smaller than him. p*ssy you could never survive on the islands.

Fakkit scum …garbage