"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Shut ya soft ass up. Yall say the silliest fukking shyt. nikka talking about “you feeding into racism”

It’s like yall not black but read a handbook on it. The fukk is wrong with yall. Plenty of shyt is considered white peoples shyt, and it’s typically in jest, not asserting that no black person partakes in these actives. Yall can’t be this lame in real life
nikka you aren't saying it in jest :dead: fukk outta here you said some stupid shyt when someone was tryna make a serious post and then doubled down on it

Every nikka I know who lives by that "that's white people shyt" are usually lame as hell, don't travel or do anything outside of what a fukkin rap track tells them to do :russ: mediocre ass life, running around with followers like they still in grade school, wearing the same brand clothes, etc.

I had a nikka like that tell me shrooms didn't "come out" until 2020 because his dumbass only acknowledges things once the rap hivemind talks about it. Y'all sound like jail nikkas and don't even realize it

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly

Snorkeling is white people shyt and yall nikkas need to stop trying to act like yall don’t know what the fukk white people shyt is.
Posts like this encapsulate why nikkas in my generation were depriving themselves of just being them growing up
This blanket of white people do this, black people do that, Shucky Ducky Quack Quack way of thinking had nikkas ready to commit that because they weren’t living their truths of liking different shyt
Liking different movies/tv shows
Liking anime or science fiction
Liking Rock N Roll
Trying to perpetuate the very image you nikkas pontificate on this forum day in and day out as a detriment to our community
Yes nikka you taking pride by having a SN ironic to black people supposedly loving thy brother while robbing a brother
One minute black people aren’t a monolith
Then you got trout mouth sumbytches like you posting just as dumb shyt as the idiots op quoted
The dualities of shytting on your own self and don’t eem know it

ea6c4c8cc3982aefb6812aea6c2c7418.gif

Last edited:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don't think that was the meaning. We know what white people shyt is, but the meaning some of these posters make it out like black people shouldn't be doing those things. We shouldn't be hiking, snorkeling, or surfing.

Have people said we shouldn’t be doing this type of stuff or have they called it white people shyt and the people who did it got offended and starting acting obtuse and disingenuous like they don’t know the concept of white people shyt in the black community? Cause we been calling certain things white people shyt forever.

I get the point that we do all those things too but I just call shyt like I see it. If mothatfukas was in here talking about how white people don’t like to shower everyday, people would be calling it white people shyt. But when talking about climbing mountains, mothatfukkas gotta be c00ns and all this other shyt for calling something white people shyt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka you aren't saying it in jest :dead: fukk outta here you said some stupid shyt when someone was tryna make a serious post and then doubled down on it

Every nikka I know who lives by that "that's white people shyt" are usually lame as hell, don't travel or do anything outside of what a fukkin rap track tells them to do :russ: mediocre ass life, running around with followers like they still in grade school, wearing the same brand clothes, etc.

I had a nikka like that tell me shrooms didn't "come out" until 2020 because his dumbass only acknowledges things once the rap hivemind talks about it. Y'all sound like jail nikkas and don't even realize it

Every nikka I know….man shut your dumb ass up. You are taking experiences with your idiotic ass social circle and exposing yourself. The average black person don’t think shrooms came out in 2020. You just a bird of a feather flocking together with ya homies

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
When folks say something is white people ish is usually something egregious 😂

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Posts like this encapsulate why nikkas in my generation were depriving themselves of just being them growing up
This blanket of white people do this, black people do that, Shucky Ducky Quack Quack way of thinking had nikkas ready to commit that because they weren’t living their truths of liking different shyt
Liking different movies/tv shows
Liking anime or science fiction
Liking Rock N Roll
Trying to perpetuate the very image you nikkas pontificate on this forum day in and day out as a detriment to our community
Yes nikka you taking pride by having a SN ironic to black people suppose to be loving thy brother while robbing somebody
One minute black people aren’t a monolith
Then you got trout mouth sumbytches like you posting just as dumb shut as the idiots op quoted
The dualities of shytting on your own self and don’t eem know it

ea6c4c8cc3982aefb6812aea6c2c7418.gif

You talking about nikkas committing suicide cause I called hiking some white people shyt. Yall don’t realize how fukking lame yall are.

Your mother is a trout mouth bytch. I hope the bytch get hit by a train today.

Your goofy ass is talking about self esteem and shyt. You nikkas just be all over the place.