"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Snorkeling is white people shyt and yall nikkas need to stop trying to act like yall don’t know what the fukk white people shyt is.
nikka it's just an outdoor activity

You feeding into racism with this nonsense :camby:

White people shyt is taking cool things from other countries and making it corny, not going outside and touching grass

Daps
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
you proved @UpAndComing 's point with exquisite precision... :skip:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
nikka it's just an outdoor activity

You feeding into racism with this nonsense :camby:

White people shyt is taking cool things from other countries and making it corny, not going outside and touching grass

Shut ya soft ass up. Yall say the silliest fukking shyt. nikka talking about “you feeding into racism”

It’s like yall not black but read a handbook on it. The fukk is wrong with yall. Plenty of shyt is considered white peoples shyt, and it’s typically in jest, not asserting that no black person partakes in these actives. Yall can’t be this lame in real life

LuuqMaan

Superstar
Daps
I’m used to tropical forest not this open forest with tall trees

But tell me more

full

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Are the Gullahs white for knowing how to tame nature and live off the land? They’re actually the realest nikkas in North America
And the word nature comes from an African word :francis:

This like when nikkas say instruments are for cacs

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly

I don't think that was the meaning. We know what white people shyt is, but the meaning some of these posters make it out like black people shouldn't be doing those things. We shouldn't be hiking, snorkeling, or surfing.