"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

Daps
Are you scared to type it or something? Why you being passive aggressive?

Anyhow, I got a way to settle it once and for all. See how many posters you can get to say they met you in real life, kicked shyt, been to multiple of they spots, and can verify you are black. Then I will see how many I can tag. The loser can kill they self

I’m verified dumb ass nikka

If you black, you black :myman:, only a cac would make it a competition breh :mjpls:

My main problem with going out in the woods is running into the dudes from Deliverance.

And I would fear the equivalent of rednecks in any part of the world I can think of.

Cause of global anti Black racism.

Sadly that's become the biggest boogeyman for us when it comes to trying to put each other on to hittin the trail...something that won't even have a 1% chance of happening or if we're as streetwise as we know we are, can avoid altogether

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Posts like this encapsulate why nikkas in my generation were depriving themselves of just being them growing up
This blanket of white people do this, black people do that, Shucky Ducky Quack Quack way of thinking had nikkas ready to commit that because they weren’t living their truths of liking different shyt
Liking different movies/tv shows
Liking anime or science fiction
Liking Rock N Roll
Trying to perpetuate the very image you nikkas pontificate on this forum day in and day out as a detriment to our community
Yes nikka you taking pride by having a SN ironic to black people suppose to be loving thy brother while robbing somebody
One minute black people aren’t a monolith
Then you got trout mouth sumbytches like you posting just as dumb shut as the idiots op quoted
The dualities of shytting on your own self and don’t eem know it

ea6c4c8cc3982aefb6812aea6c2c7418.gif

The 80s and 90s were especially rough for brehs that just wanted to see God's creations outside of inner cities :mjcry:

Crack Era did a number on our mentalities

Born Rich

triple entendre, don't ask me how...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
W$GT$
is it white people shyt or is it people who have the luxury (e.g. time and resources) to disconnect from the pressures of a capitalistic society shyt?…

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:skip:
Forums are white people shyt, yet here we are.

I don’t disagree and therein lies my point. Just because some shyt is know or has been traditionally known as or been called white people shyt, dosent mean black people don’t participate. It just means it’s known as white people shyt, and no one would need to explain why. But you got people here creating scenarios where they getting shamed or some shyt for hiking. I believe these nikkas are insecure. You can’t rewrite the facts cause you proud that a lot of black people hike. It’s still white people shyt

Goombreh

Superstar
Daps
We are from Africa, we are the world's first and foremost natural hunters. When did white people steal that shyt?
I should have been more clear in my post. I wasn't talking about hunting for food, but for sport. Like those rich cacs who go to Africa to hunt endangered species just for a photo op.

Last edited:

Bop Gun

Turn Me Loose, We Shall Overcome
Daps
Reppin
210 via 201
One of the most common propaganda against Black people, in Western media, was that black people were that backwards because they lived next to lions, elephants, snakes, and worshiped trees etc. All main components of nature.

But suddenly, multiple scientifically researches have shown that smart communities were and are the ones where people were able to tame the most dangerous animals and live in harmony with nature(something Cacs never did on their own)
...Well, after that, Cacs rebrand themselves and adopt the persona of animal lovers(despite being the biggest demographic involving in animal gaming). And what happens next? As usual, you also have black people repeating the same bs, that they are animal lovers...I am sorry but some of you are just simply sick...

Superstar
Daps
That can happen?!? :picard:

Bats are real good for killing all the mosquitos you have but they’re trash if they start a colony in your attic. I was half tempted to install a “bat box” behind my house, and put it closer to the house behind me, but they’re a chill black family and I didn’t want to doom them potential upper respiratory infections from bat doodoo in their vents

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
“That’s your white side” is all I heard from black people who learned of my love for hiking and photography in the early and mid 2010s. Smh.

Put yourself in a box brehs.

I always love seeing the sun set from a high altitude location. The vibrant colors of the clouds and sky, the changing temperature, the sun sinking gradually.....even in cartoons, I always love seeing sunsets.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Yeah as in oceans, lakes, and the deep end in the pool. Bro a lot of black folks act like this.
I went snorkeling in the Florida Keys last year with my wife and told a couple of friends and they acted like we went to Mars or something like that.
Well when you cannot swim, it's sensible to fear a deep body of water...