"You are White if you love Nature and Exploration"

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Nature shyt is cool, living off the land and all that is fukin great. doing dangerous shyt out in nature just for shyts and giggles is :skip:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
And nikkas be writing all that righteous verbiage on this platform co created by a white man
And sounding like crackas at the same time:wow:
White folks really did a number on black folks:wow:
That bullshyt Comic View thinking destroyed our creation and limited us to a box
That’s why I love the kids of this generation not defining themselves by that very same box that has caused all kinds of depression in black people
We would’ve never got Timbaland, Missy, Pharrell if they all just went along with the dumbshyt you morons kicking
Never got Bad Brains, In Living Colour
Never travel
Never try different foods
Never learn a new hobby because black folks do this and only this
Board is truly Arkham Asylum and I thank god I will never meet any of you hoe cake ass nikkas in my real life
Glad none of you nikkas like me
Nor have loser ass hoe cake nikkas in my circle like the nikkas that peruse and post on this site:wow:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly
the-rock-clapping.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
Yeah as in oceans, lakes, and the deep end in the pool. Bro a lot of black folks act like this.
I went snorkeling in the Florida Keys last year with my wife and told a couple of friends and they acted like we went to Mars or something like that.
Interesting, I love swimming in Olympic swimming pools.

That is a damn shame, folks need to join the Y and get some laps in :pachaha:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I'm no Davy Crockett but I always enjoyed hunting and fishing and being outfldoors with my family in Georgia. It's a shame when we box each other in like this.
Only hunter I knew was our Black neighbor. He always had a deer or two hanging outside and didn't mind sharing some :wow:

Taught me how to catch bats when they got into our house.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Nature shyt is cool, living off the land and all that is fukin great. doing dangerous shyt out in nature just for shyts and giggles is :skip:
On that same note nikkas will do dangerous shyt in the city for shyts and giggles too :francis: but that's acceptable black people behavior according to some of these nikkas on here.

crashing out using Glock switches on public streets is just as bad as camping out on bear island cooking fish by yourself, actually worse cuz you guaranteed to get locked up or killed doing the former and you also fukkin up other people's lives, but only one of these would make someone say "you ain't black" :sas2:

shyt is wild :mjlol: I refuse to let a cac or a nikka tell me what a I can or can't do cuz im black, there's a ton of shyt neither me or you specifically would have done if we subscribed to that nonsense :whew:

Daps
Reppin
Botz
You put that in quotes as if that was a direct quote from someone smh.

Also, why do people get offended when some shyt gets called white people shyt? Of course all races do all things. But hiking and shyt like that is white people shyt like how playing spades is black people shyt. Sure some white people play spades, but what group of people do you think of when you say playing spades? Now what group of people do you think of when you say hiking in the woods? Exactly

Lol because it is ignorant. It creates monolith views for whites and blacks. One where whites are curious, and another one were black people are scared of everything.

Do some of you understand how stupid this is? It is like when people say that black people don't or can't swim. It is ridiculous, because there are black communities around the world that do nothing more than basically live in the water.

Whites love for exploration is one of the main reasons they were able to be in position to takeover the way they did. I never understood why so many black people are against it :francis:.

"Humanity has wiped out 60% of animal populations since 1970, report finds" = Humanity here, means white...

So, nah fam, they are just your barometer, and due to that and shortsighted views, you intentionally ignore every harm they do, let's say to things like "nature". It is like, to most of you, your views are only based on now and emotions. Like no context, no research, no understanding of time, no understanding of demographics, no nothing, it is all just about now...

The habits that many of you celebrate from whites, can be found in many cultures around the world. The issue is, many of you deep inside, can't think of a world not centered on them. And many of them have already noticed this.

One of the most common propaganda against Black people, in Western media, was that black people were that backwards because they lived next to lions, elephants, snakes, and worshiped trees etc. All main components of nature.

But suddenly, multiple scientifically researches have shown that smart communities were and are the ones where people were able to tame the most dangerous animals and live in harmony with nature(something Cacs never did on their own)...Well, after that, Cacs rebrand themselves and adopt the persona of animal lovers(despite being the biggest demographic involving in animal gaming). And what happens next? As usual, you also have black people repeating the same bs, that they are animal lovers...I am sorry but some of you are just simply sick...

They are responsible for nearly all bestiality platforms in the world:

They are responsible for the modern and non-necessary animal hunting culture, that is called gaming:

Seriously, there is no other explanation. Your ancestors were deemed as primitive for living next to animals. Cacs rebrand themselves as animal lovers, and you also join on their train of seeing them as animal lovers...Lol