"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Americans in general are overweight.

We not talking about Americans. We talking about AA's.

I Never see precious, looking joints among africans.

Like people were saying it's because of her dark skin and african features people make fun of her.

Naw those features is african american like shyt. Lmfao. I see a joint like her everyday real talk.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
You yelling from the BLEACHers :francis: at me, you dirty ass narcissistic version 1.0 edition nikkas?
Go beat more women...:wow:
Do the VERY MOST for a green card, scammer.
:picard:

White baby mom, Canada...Got a new one? :ohhh: Never heard those before. Getting called c00n by folks who allow cacs to engage in SEX TOURISM on their land? Got white chiefs? :mjlol:Bush nikkas be out here tricking on ALL TYPES in those cheap ass tight Steve Harvey suits..."I take you home to my country"...
nikkas feeling the flames right now, I DO THIS.
Now bring up some shyt from old posts, you middle age hairline at birth nikkas...I don't be remembering shyt y'all post about, what lil country you claim (but don't live in :mjgrin:)...your lil life problems, none of that. Ya'll bytch nikkas sure keep something in the pocket for me. I could post lies like: "A cac spit on my sneakers" one of you goofass nikkas will reach back and ride that shyt til it's out of gas.
I got my pic up. I put my social media up. It's already been a whole thread about me, and I'm still in this bytch laughing at you hoes. We all on a message board, my baby. You here doing what I'm doing. Popping shyt.
Everybody ain't gonna kiss y'all ass because you come from Africa. That shyt cool and all but what you doing here? I'm sure there are:
UK African message boards.
Naijaland
Somali spot.
Ghanian message boards....
You on this one though.
Same bytch nikkas who say lil slick shyt about US black folks cultural contributions, downplaying the shyt while consuming it, that's what white people do. Y'all no better than them in my eyes, you just look like me, and some of y'all use chemistry to speed up the process. I know all about that AMBI.
bytch nikkas always say: "somebody must have did you dirty, why you going ham"
:mjgrin:
BECAUSE I CAN. bytch nikkas can't stop shyt, they just stay mad. We will never meet. Ya'll talk about fighting too much...and nobody ever meets up. I was in nikkas city being HELLA disrespectful, y'all had space and opportunity to see me. Nobody did, so I respect none of you fukk nikkas.
Now DM each other about me some more. :mjgrin:

PS: use your own slang, y'all real corny with our shyt. No more passes.

Lol AA were the originators of those big ass Steve Garvey ass suits.

Your dad probably got a couple of them. And some Stacy Adams to match.

AA nikkas love Stacey Adams lmfao hahaha

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There are literally thousands of nikkas that look just like rotimi. He's your typical Nigerian dude.

Nigeria literally has black people of all shades. From the darkest of the dark to straight albinos. Nigeria in particular doesnt have a look. I can provide countless examples of black males/females born and raised in Nigeria that are identical in phenotype to Black Americans living in Houston, Chicago, or countless other cities ive been. Again, Nigeria was one of the biggest areas the slave trade, and their are a large percentage of Africans from the area in Africa currently called Nigeria. Anyone that has traveled to both countries can attest to this.

The last that I checked and I will check again, but most Nigerians during the slave trade ended up in the Caribbean and in South America. We know that because of their cultural influences in places like Cuba.

The cultural influences of African Americans point to them being heavily descended from the Mandingos/Mende/Fulani/Wolof and other people from in and around Senegal, Mali, Gambia, Sierra Leone, Liberia, Guinea-Conakry, Guinea-Bissau, Burkina Faso, Ivory Coast and Northern Ghana. There were slaves from other places as well like in areas in and around Nigeria, Cameroon, Congo, Angola, Mozambique and Madagascar; but African Americans tended to be more from the Mandingos/Mende/Fulani, etc.

I realize that alot of Fulani eventually moved East towards Nigeria, but originally they were in the lands of the Mandingos and those groups as well as others like the Wolof and Kru threw each other into slavery and many were taken to the USA.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
"Americans don't have passports"
Why purchase one, we can see all of you PROUD YET DIRTY ASS nikkaS lining up to be under us.
Ethiopian neighborhoods in DC, Somali neighborhoods in Columbus, Nigerians all in the video (PG COUNTY, MD)... Ghanians all up in the video (BX... NY...TRACY TOWERS)...
HMM... the areas they move into are always predominantly AA.
We BARELY go to Europe, hoe ass nikkas say "nikkas aint got passport"
We in THE USA, where everyone wants to go.
"Y'all don't visit Africa"
What the fukk for? Y'all nikkas DIE to come to the place I was born.
Y'all dirty ass fly face feed the children sob story nikkas come to where we be...then switch it up.
Oh so you an Ashanti chief or an ECONOMIC MIGRANT?
Is you traveling or running (away from home/y'all shyt into the ground/them pockets to cac religions)...
Make y'all dirty ass minds up, nikkas.
Humble brag ass thread "we can be lightskinned too! Ooh you didn't even know we Africans"
Lol @SheWantTheD whole post history is the opposite of his screen name.
Ol socially awkward African DORK.
Go to one of y'all poorly designed websites and type in that trash pidgin slang OH! goofass nikka about getting played by women we discard after use :lolbron:
damn that's how you feel brother?:dwillhuh:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Even that can vary depending on ones ethnic group....

But I see what you mean

Naw fukk what that nikka means.

In cities like Freetown, Lagos, Accra, Monrovia, Dakar edit even Nairobi etc any african city that has multiple ethnicities

Intercultural marriages and people are more common. People from 3 or 4 different tribes alot of the time will not carry the features of one tribe. So features aren't prominent. Be it Facially, hair height.

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
Africans sure have a look when AA or cac women say they like "African looking men"

LOL, you mean specific Africans. I would say the vast majority of you guys would fit right in my country quite easily. Judging from your avatar you look like the majority of the people there, only difference you don't speak the language nor you have a clue of our culture. I will leave it at that! because you are a nice guy.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
LOL, you mean specific Africans. I would say the vast majority of you guys would fit right in my country quite easily. Judging from your avatar you look like the majority of the people there, only difference you don't speak the language nor you have a clue of our culture. I will leave it at that! because you are a nice guy.

:gucci:

"Americans don't have passports"
Why purchase one, we can see all of you PROUD YET DIRTY ASS nikkaS lining up to be under us.
Ethiopian neighborhoods in DC, Somali neighborhoods in Columbus, Nigerians all in the video (PG COUNTY, MD)... Ghanians all up in the video (BX... NY...TRACY TOWERS)...
HMM... the areas they move into are always predominantly AA.
We BARELY go to Europe, hoe ass nikkas say "nikkas aint got passport"
We in THE USA, where everyone wants to go.
"Y'all don't visit Africa"
What the fukk for? Y'all nikkas DIE to come to the place I was born.
Y'all dirty ass fly face feed the children sob story nikkas come to where we be...then switch it up.
Oh so you an Ashanti chief or an ECONOMIC MIGRANT?
Is you traveling or running (away from home/y'all shyt into the ground/them pockets to cac religions)...
Make y'all dirty ass minds up, nikkas.
Humble brag ass thread "we can be lightskinned too! Ooh you didn't even know we Africans"
Lol @SheWantTheD whole post history is the opposite of his screen name.
Ol socially awkward African DORK.
Go to one of y'all poorly designed websites and type in that trash pidgin slang OH! goofass nikka about getting played by women we discard after use :lolbron:

:sas2:

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.

We not talking about Americans. We talking about AA's.

I Never see precious, looking joints among africans.

Like people were saying it's because of her dark skin and african features people make fun of her.

Naw those features is african american like shyt. Lmfao. I see a joint like her everyday real talk.

You are absolutely right she looks like her mother.

latest

Alice+Tan+Ridley+16th+Annual+Screen+Actors+R9fnoMSk8Bvl.jpg

Splitting image, i may say.

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw fukk what that nikka means.

In cities like Freetown, Lagos, Accra, Monrovia, Dakar edit even Nairobi etc any african city that has multiple ethnicities

Intercultural marriages and people are more common. People from 3 or 4 different tribes alot of the time will not carry the features of one tribe. So features aren't prominent. Be it Facially, hair height.
All I know is that I can easily spot a Ghanaian from a far :lolbron: that's why I can see his point

but other than that, even I can't tell the difference based on features half the time

the real way I can differentiate from an African and an African American is dress and they way one carries themself.