"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I don't, and I'm sure most of the African brehs on this forum don't either.

Gross generalizations = what incompetent buffoons do to make sense of the world. It makes things more simple and easier to understand.

I'm sure you're smarter than that :francis:
Exactly my point, on this forum y'all check yourselves a little because AAs are within earshot but within your spaces you unleash the inner klansman.

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
"You're too stupid to be a sentient being"
"You look like you need to remind yourself to breathe."
"Wow, you don't look special needs at all."

Or just a slight sneer (or patronizing smile) and walk away.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
A Nigerian guy once told me I look Igbo, Didn't even know what that was at the time.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Here is the difference, you comparing a continent that is far more diverse with over billion people vs 50 million people. There is no comparison here really.

You're making my point lol.

The fact you have to use the entire continent of Africa to find physical comparisons for a medium sized ethnic group says it all.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Exactly my point, on this forum y'all check yourselves a little because AAs are within earshot but within your spaces you unleash the inner klansman.

What are you talking about? I just said that I (and probably most of the brehs who post here) do not degrade AA's period, whether it's here or elsewhere.

And in case you haven't noticed, we're all anonymous here so in theory, there's nothing holding us back aside from our own values and principles :yeshrug:

I'm no more responsible for what goes on on some ethnic forums than you are responsible for the ignorant bullshyt that's been said in this thread by your brethren. It's that simple. :manny:

How about you check your bother for referring to Africans as dirty fly faced primitives instead of trying to change the topic? :dahell:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

But this forum never used to be like this 3-4 years ago. What happened/changed?

Also, where is that nikka, 'The Nigerian'?

Black Brits and Africans are taking too many unnecessary shots and as someone and a warrior who represents both sides...I'm feeling some type of way about it. It's unnecessary since out here in London, all we ever do is show Aframs love/respect (I can't speak for Africans in Africa and those in the US). As an Afram, you can go to any hood in London and the only pass you need, is to tell the mandem that you're Afram and they'll show you love. The only caveat is that: you can't abuse it like Dipset did by shegging mandem out of 50 bags. Once you do that, you'll be barred from making money in London.

You nikkas need to show more love. It's all love over here.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
AA's are the ones who have been taking unnecessary shots in this thread.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
There are plenty of Africans who could not pass as AA

Stay mad :yeshrug:

Obviously.

Just as there are many Aframs who look more 'African' (I don't even like this word) than Africans, hence the ignorance is unnecessary and why people should just embrace their blackness.

I remember seeing New Orleans during the Katrina and, trust me when I first saw the video and people on TV - I thought it was somewhere in Africa.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I don't, and I'm sure most of the African brehs on this forum don't either.
You are one of the cool posters. But before me and u joined this site there were some disrespectful motherfukkers running around here. U should check out them old African vs African American threads. It was literally @Poitier @R$G META @IllmaticDelta @Barnett114 @College Dropout vs a Legion of trolls saying wild shyt.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
You are one of the cool posters. But before me and u joined this site there were some disrespectful motherfukkers running around here. U should check out them old African vs African American threads. It was literally @Poitier @R$G META @IllmaticDelta @Barnett114 @College Dropout vs a Legion of trolls saying wild shyt.

I'm not surprised :yeshrug:

But the vast majority of African brehs who are here now are reasonable. IMO this recent Spike in hostility was not initiated by the Africans. I mean, there have been no Africans who have said anything that comes close to the type of rhetoric that we've seen in this thread.

"Dirty fly faced Africans" :francis:

That's some straight up st0rmfr0nt type rhetoric.