"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Of course. I just don't agree with some AA saying she's fat and darkskin cause her dad is Senegalese.

As if I don't see a fat jawn like her all over america
Who said she looked like that due to her dad?
And I didn't know she was of African American descent until this thread.
She's always been marketed as a Senegalese -American and A Senegalese brake out star in the US.
They even have pictures of her in the Senegalese restaurant here in Chicago.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Of course. I just don't agree with some AA saying she's fat and darkskin cause her dad is Senegalese.

As if I don't see a fat jawn like her all over america
Breh nobody said that. U implied that majority of African American women were overweight. Another breh pointed out that continental African women could be obese also. Then either u or someone else posted Gabby and her mom, and then it was pointed out her pops was Senegalese.

im_sleep

Superstar
Daps
@im_sleep and @IllmaticDelta

Whoa! So, 2009 is outdated in science? Y'all aren't that bright. The both of you need to stick to giving opinions on rap music. Science/biology isn't your forte.

Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans

Now, let's look at the sample size:

Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans

450,000 Afram genotypes. That's a huge sample size and you can't get a better one than that.

@im_sleep I don't know you but based on how dumb your post is on this thread - you're definitely asleep and probably sleep-walking when you posted the dumb comment.

As for @IllmaticDelta , since we're both fans of Nas. Henceforth, I'm Olu Dara since I fathered you and your style. And you're Nasir with my Y-chromosome. So, when you see me, put some respeckt on my name, son. But you can always claim whatever you want.
The fact that you think a study that practically breaks African Americans into only 3 major ethnic groups is literal and not a summarization of various regional groups lets me know you're an idiot who didn't even read your own source material...and a groupie.
:mjlol:

You talk all this proud Yoruba shyt but still follow us around thread after thread like a lil puppy dog begging for attention. Have some self-respect lil nikka.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Breh nobody said that. U implied that majority of African American women were overweight. Another breh pointed out that continental African women could be obese also. Then either u or someone else posted Gabby and her mom, and then it was pointed out her pops was Senegalese.

I said she fat due to her mom's AA genetics her fulani dad genes rarely are overweight.

And definitely not that fat. Simply put she obviously favors her AA mom, her size and look is more common among AA'S than it is among fulani.

simply put. If you say AA vary in shapes sizes, I'll agree. If you say fulani very in shapes and sizes. I will vehemently disagree. Cause they dont

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: When I pointed out the certain AA women look like biggie smalls.even if we not talking about precious

Dawg you're the only one with reading comprehension skills. Forget Precious for a second.

I specifically said precious' bbw African American mom. And yeah I see plenty of fat dark american hoes here.

Quick trip up to Largo chuck e cheese you'll plenty of fat single moms walking around.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
My mom is light skinned. My Dad is darkskinned. both 100% Nigerian. Dont let that shyt bother you

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
it's the diet that got precious and her momma looking swole
let whatever african joint come over here and eat crazy for a couple generations
it's not inherent in any human beings genetics to be that big

aa gotta deal with the gift & the curse of being overfed

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
I said she fat due to her mom's AA genetics her fulani dad genes rarely are overweight.

And definitely not that fat. Simply put she obviously favors her AA mom, her size and look is more common among AA'S than it is among fulani.

simply put. If you say AA vary in shapes sizes, I'll agree. If you say fulani very in shapes and sizes. I will vehemently disagree. Cause they dont
full

She look like her pops. Her diet is the reason for her size.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I just be joking fr fr. But this cornball acting like I don't see more fat AA joints than I see ones who look like Beyonce or Keri.

Where did I say that?

Man I swear some of you nikkas in this thread lack basic reading comprehension.

I clearly stated full AAs like Keri Hilson and Beyonce represent the avg AA more than that half-African actress Sidibe. The operative word = more.

Their phenotypic traits are exponentially more common in AAs than Gaboury Sidibe's, in fact if all 3 did DNA tests Keri and Beyonce would actually cluster where AAs typically cluster, while Sidibe obviously would not because she's actually half-Senegalese and is actually connected to Africa.

The bottomline is some half-African woman does not represent AAs and any of African poster in here dapping that dumb shyt - would be the first to deny that any half-(insert country) land whale represents how they typically look in their homeland.

Even fat AA women typically do not look like Gaboury Sidibe. For the same reason lightskin and brownskin AA men do not typically look like some half AA-half native american nikka, are there full AAs who look like a half-Senegalese woman like Sidibe or a half-native american nikka? Yes, because we're one of the most diverse and unique ethnic groups on earth, but are they representative of the average AA? No.:yeshrug:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
full

She look like her pops. Her diet is the reason for her size.

Nikka I said her mom's is a typical big AA woman. Even if we not talking about her.

Her diet is a result of her AA upbringing obviously

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
This is a very simple yet important point that ppl miss when they post these pictures. Diet + climate has a huge impact on how ppl look.

it's the diet that got precious and her momma looking swole
let whatever african joint come over here and eat crazy for a couple generations
it's not inherent in any human beings genetics to be that big

aa gotta deal with the gift & the curse of being overfed

How is that any different than what the african nikka said above?