"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
nikka we can post big women from all over the globe. That shyt is not exclusive to African American women breh
:comeon:

You can post pics as much as you want nikka. That don't do nothing to me.

It don't change the fact that on average AA women are fatter

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
full

She look like her pops. Her diet is the reason for her size.
:russ: yeah she did inherit her features from her mom and dad. That clown is trying to play it like her entire DNA was from her mother.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:russ: yeah she did inherit her features from her mom and dad. That clown is trying to play it like her entire DNA was from her mother.

I never said that you lame I said those fat genes DEF from her AA moms.

that would have made sense if her dad is fat but he's not

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Certain ethnic groups are predisposed to being shorter, taller, lighter or darker. So we supposed to act like we never seen fat mom and fat daughters in AA families.

FOH.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right. They think Africans look like those people they see in those Christian commericals about famine. That awkward moment when they find out Africa is the GOAT continent with some of the baddest women from East, West and North Africa. :wow:

And South :obama:.

Northern Son

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Africans from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana (countries all in the same region) all look distinguishable to me. I was in all three countries for a month and the difference was immediate.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
I never said that you lame I said those fat genes DEF from her AA moms.

that would have made sense if her dad is fat but he's not
:skip:No need to lie when we can always refer to your earlier posts on this thread, you definitely wasn't talking only about her weight.

Let's talk about it.

AA'S come in different colors and hair textures right? So do africans.... it's really that simple.

For example.

Gabrouey sidibe is fat and dark skinned but she doesn't get that look from her AFrican dad that's from her biggie smalls looking AA mom.

Her dad is fulani, Fulani rarely are overweight and that dark. Nor do they have wide noses.
She look AA to me. Typical overweight dark skinned joint

:mjlol:

We not talking about Americans. We talking about AA's.

I Never see precious, looking joints among africans.

Like people were saying it's because of her dark skin and african features people make fun of her.

Naw those features is african american like shyt. Lmfao. I see a joint like her everyday real talk.
:pachaha:

Last edited:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Africans from Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana (countries all in the same region) all look distinguishable to me. I was in all three countries for a month and the difference was immediate.

This can't be true

I was told to go to Africa by Africans in this thread then I would see all Africans blend in and can only be identified by name/accent:lupe:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that ALOT of Nigerians act as if African Americans don't have culture because they don't see aspects of THEIR culture in us.
I had to tell of few of the Nigerians chicks on LSA we come from a wide range of central, western African tribes!
You can't force us into one African group culturally or genetically!

Your point is well taken. We don't share much cultural similarity with them, because they are not the people that most African Americans descended from. However, African Americans share quite a bit of cultural similarities with the Wollof, Mande people (Mandenkas, Gullah, Kpelle, Vai, Loko, Mende, Bambaran etc.) of Sierra Leone, Liberia, Senegal, Gambia, Guinea-Conakry, Guinea-Bissau, Mali, Burkina Faso and Ivory Coast. Just the fact that the Blues was so common among the slaves shows whose culture they carried.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:skip:No need to lie when we can always refer to your earlier posts on this thread, you definitely wasn't talking only about her weight.

:pachaha:

Who's lying? If you drop her in a fulani village.

She'd be foreign. You drop in Georgia, NC, any american city she'd be at home. Nikka

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
:

@IllmaticDelta
Funny how you posted pictures of West African soccer players, who're from the poorest backgrounds in their respective countries and tried to compare them to NBA superstars. I'm sure you don't even know that one the NBA superstars you posted, Andre Iguodala, is Nigerian. Regardless, we know you have white admixtures but we also know that the average African American from the South looks like Mike Vick, kam Chancellor, Gucci mane, Young Jeezy, Dwayne Wade - than Steph Curry.

It's also funny how y'all don't even know that almost all West African groups have the same haplogroup and that shows that whatever phenotype they have today, is as a result of living in a particular habitat, for a long time. And if you think you look more like North Sudanese people, who have a different haplogroup and are Arabs, despite having mostly West African ancestry - good for you. But y'all have to stop claiming West Africa and start looking towards North Sudan. Your ancestors are from North Sudan. West African don't even need no one - we're the smartest out of Africa and we're blazing every trail available.

Anyway, I'll reply the excerpts in your post and @Akan 's post on the percentage of slaves on a later date.

Since when?:duck: inquiring minds like to know?:gurl:

Last edited:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not disputing that the Bight of Biafra extends all the way to Cameroon and Fernando Po. However, I'm just arguing based on the records I've seen. And those records are much more plausible since the Igbos have always had, by far, the largest population cluster in that axis. So, it's just common sense that they would form the bulk of the slaves taken from there as all records have shown.

Anyway, I wasn't going to do this yesterday. However, since you and @IllmaticDelta keep denying the obvious, while claiming everything else, but what you're - I would've do it. @IllmaticDelta has already started claiming the Arabs in North Sudan. LOL.

Can the both of you please explain this (this is an academic research paper):

^^ Can the both of you explain why the Yoruba Y-chromosome is by far the most frequent in African American genome, despite the fact that y'all keep claiming Mandenka (Senegambia and Mali), Bantu, and North Sudan? I believe the only reason why the Igbo marker isn't that evident is perhaps because most of the Igbo slaves taken to the US were women, since according to records, the men were suicidal and Y-chromosome is the male chromosome. Or the Yoruba marker was used for Nigeria-Benin/Togo-Ghana since almost all the people from the Southern region of the three countries are closely related - save for a few Bantu groups in Eastern Nigeria.

Are you going to look at me with a straight face and say the research paper is lying and the genomes used aren't African American genomes?

Anyway, what this thread exposes is basically what a lot of folks have been saying about Aframs. Most of you embody white supremacy ideas, hence you claim everything, but who you're. And it's also evident in how colorism is the bane of your community, since you keep claiming Africans who you have no connections with just because they're Arabs and light skinned. Most Africans don't even care about colorism and never heard the word till they started conversing with Aframs.

Your people are also the ones forcing everyone to like dark skinned people when the average African doesn't even care about that shyt. Light skinned, dark skinned, brown skinned - we've always loved one another.

Regardless, I'm not trying to claim anyone. I just want you to explain the frequency of that Y-chromosome in your genomes and why most of you apparently came from the loins of Yoruba marker. Why did Yoruba marker's balls of steel birth the overwhelming majority of African Americans? :jbhmm:

The most frequent Y chromosome in African American men is E1b1a. Over 60% of African American men carry that marker. It is also high among the Mandinkas and Yoruba, but it is most identified with the Bantu people migration. This is right off of the 23andme website:

Origin and Migrations of Haplogroup E-M180
Your paternal line stems from the E-M180 branch of E, which dominates south of the Sahara. The haplogroup originated about 17,000 years ago in the pockets of western Africa that were habitable at the time, when much of the continent was extremely dry due to Ice Age climate conditions.Over ten thousand years later, men bearing haplogroup E-M180 migrated throughout sub-Saharan Africa, spurred by the dvelopment of agriculture and iron-working in the region.

E-M180 is most common today among speakers of Bantu languages and those related to them; it reaches levels of up to 90% among the the Mandinka and Yoruba of western Africa, where the migrations began. Farther from their origin, E-M180 reaches frequencies of 50% or higher in the Hutu, Sukuma, Herero, and !Xhosa. The lineage is also the most common haplogroup among African-American male individuals. About 60% of African-American men fall into this haplogroup primarily due to the Atlantic slave trade, which drew individuals from western Africa and Mozambique, where E-M180 accounts for the majority of men.

The rest of what you are writing is just you conjecturing