"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
But you can't compare the level of poverty those soccer players came from, with NBA players.

this point ain't working.....you're acting like NBA players are being selected based on their attractiveness:heh:

Take the two Nigerian players - Danny shyttu and dikkson Etuhu - who're raised in the UK out of it and you can easily find Aframs that look like them. Danny shyttu for example looks like a young Shaquille O'Neal. And you'd see Aframs that look like dikkson Etuhu.

I already pointed out that there were distinctly "african" looking, aframs:dahell:...this dude does not look like shaq

c7be56c4-d283-11e3-96ac-d3d15895e95b.jpg

Mike Vick and Kam Chancellor are from Virginia.

:snoop:

How come they look like the average West African?

Anyway, the argument is redundant.

they look clearly "new world black" rather than "distinctly west/central african"

football-closeup-portrait-of-atlanta-falcons-qb-michael-vick-during-picture-id81802264

kampic.jpg

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lemme guess you Igbo?

I knew a chick in college that was Igbo. Thought she was just some light skin black chick. When I found out she was Nigerian I was also surprised. Unfortunately the misconception all Africans are dark skin is pretty pervasive.
Naw Yoruba

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
That is fine. I look forward to it. I will just reemphasize to you that not every slave that came through the Bight of Biafara (now known as the Bight of Bonny) was Igbo or even Nigerian. The Bight of Biafara extended all the way from Nigeria down to Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea and Gabon, but many of the slaves shipped from Biafara were clearly from Cameroon. In fact there was a slave fort in Cameroon called Bimbia.

"...Africans from the Bight of Biafra region (Nigeria, Cameroon, Equatorial Guinea, and Gabon) comprised of the largest group (40%) forcibly transported to Virginia ports during the transatlantic slave trade. Recent research by Dr. Lisa Aubrey and her team uncovered 166 slave ships from Cameroon... ."

http://rootsrevealed.blogspot.com/2014/09/the-tikar-people-of-cameroon.html

Gulf_of_Guinea_%28English%29.jpg

I'm not disputing that the Bight of Biafra extends all the way to Cameroon and Fernando Po. However, I'm just arguing based on the records I've seen. And those records are much more plausible since the Igbos have always had, by far, the largest population cluster in that axis. So, it's just common sense that they would form the bulk of the slaves taken from there as all records have shown.

Anyway, I wasn't going to do this yesterday. However, since you and @IllmaticDelta keep denying the obvious, while claiming everything else, but what you're - I would've do it. @IllmaticDelta has already started claiming the Arabs in North Sudan. LOL.

Can the both of you please explain this (this is an academic research paper):

13059_2009_Article_2291_Fig1_HTML.jpg

These results were confirmed in the estimation of IA by using the program frappe (also in Figure 1). The amount of European ancestry shows considerable variation, with an average (± SD) of 21.9% ± 12.2%, and a range of 0 to 72% (Table 1). The largest African ancestral contribution comes from the Yoruba, with an average of 47.1% ± 8.7% (range, 18% to 64%), followed by the Bantu at 14.8% ± 5.0% (range, 3% to 28%) and Mandenka at 13.8% ± 4.5% (range, 3% to 29%). The contributions from the other three African groups were quite modest, with an average of 1.7% from the Biaka, 0.5% from the Mbuti, and 0.3% from the San. In the bar plot of frappeestimates, individuals (vertical bars) are arranged in order (left to right) corresponding to their value on the first PC coordinate. Clearly, this order correlates nearly perfectly with a decreasing proportion of European ancestry (Figure S1 in Additional file 1). Thus, the most important source of genetic structure in African Americans is based on the degree of European admixture.

Characterizing the admixed African ancestry of African Americans

^^ Can the both of you explain why the Yoruba Y-chromosome is by far the most frequent in African American genome, despite the fact that y'all keep claiming Mandenka (Senegambia and Mali), Bantu, and North Sudan? I believe the only reason why the Igbo marker isn't that evident is perhaps because most of the Igbo slaves taken to the US were women, since according to records, the men were suicidal and Y-chromosome is the male chromosome. Or the Yoruba marker was used for Nigeria-Benin/Togo-Ghana since almost all the people from the Southern region of the three countries are closely related - save for a few Bantu groups in Eastern Nigeria.

Are you going to look at me with a straight face and say the research paper is lying and the genomes used aren't African American genomes?

Anyway, what this thread exposes is basically what a lot of folks have been saying about Aframs. Most of you embody white supremacy ideas, hence you claim everything, but who you're. And it's also evident in how colorism is the bane of your community, since you keep claiming Africans who you have no connections with just because they're Arabs and light skinned. Most Africans don't even care about colorism and never heard the word till they started conversing with Aframs.

Your people are also the ones forcing everyone to like dark skinned people when the average African doesn't even care about that shyt. Light skinned, dark skinned, brown skinned - we've always loved one another.

Regardless, I'm not trying to claim anyone. I just want you to explain the frequency of that Y-chromosome in your genomes and why most of you apparently came from the loins of Yoruba marker. Why did Yoruba marker's balls of steel birth the overwhelming majority of African Americans? :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
this point ain't working.....you're acting like NBA players are being selected based on their attractiveness:heh:

I already pointed out that there were distinctly "african" looking, aframs:dahell:...this dude does not look like shaq

c7be56c4-d283-11e3-96ac-d3d15895e95b.jpg

:snoop:

they look clearly "new world black" rather than "distinctly west/central african"

football-closeup-portrait-of-atlanta-falcons-qb-michael-vick-during-picture-id81802264

kampic.jpg

Nikka, you're a clown. Of all the clear pictures of Danny Shi.ttu you can find on google...you had to pick the funniest looking one taken from a TV where he squeezed his face. That alone tells me what your agenda is.

I thought you said the average person from Virginia looks like Steph Curry but now that I cited Kam Chancellor and Mike Vick - you've moved the goal post, lol. Those brehs look more 'African' than me and I'm 100% African.

Your agenda is obvious but that doesn't negate the fact the you most likely came from the loins of Yoruba marker, as shown in the DNA research paper. Now I see why a lot of Nigerian Americans don't fukk with y'all. A lot of you're c00ns, yet you call us London mans c00ns when we're proud of our African ancestry.

Nikka, you're Arab from North Sudan - henceforth, stop claiming West Africa.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Nikka, you're a clown. Of all the clear pictures of Danny Shi.ttu you can find on google...you had to pick the funniest looking one taken from a TV where he squeezed his face. That alone tells me what your agenda is.

I thought you said the average person from Virginia looks like Steph Curry but now that I cited Kam Chancellor and Mike Vick - you've moved the goal post, lol. Those brehs look more 'African' than me and I'm 100% African.

Your agenda is obvious but that doesn't negate the fact the you most likely came from the loins of Yoruba marker, as shown in the DNA research paper. Now I see why a lot of Nigerian Americans don't fukk with y'all. A lot of you're c00ns, yet you call us London mans c00ns when we're proud of our African ancestry.

That's enough you FAN ass nikka.
You are a FAN of our culture.
Stay in your lane.
Y'all in our spaces we not in y'all's.
Keep it real.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
That's enough you FAN ass nikka.
You are a FAN of our culture.
Stay in your lane.
Y'all in our spaces we not in y'all's.
Keep it real.

Fukk out of here, lil nikka. Are you even black?

Nikka, you look like a cross breed between a punjabi and a pygmy.

And WTF is your culture? Baggy jeans and 5XL tees? Nah, y'all need to stop swaggerjacking us London mans and our fitted style and stick to your baggy shyt.

Internet ain't your space, lil nikka.

Anyway, keep your 1/3punjabi, 1/3pygmy, and 1/3arab ass out of my alert. I came here to chat to real black people.

But if you've got a real problem...I ain't hard to find. Just come to South London...my location is where I'm repping in my profile. Come see me.

I'm done with this shyt.

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
You keep bringing up Andre Iguodala, but you are not mentioning the whole story. He was born in Springfield, Illinois, to an African American mother and a Nigerian father. His mother's name is Linda Shanklin. Iguodala went to Spingfield Lanphier High School.

1004843453+IL_SPR_iquodala14.jpg

Here is his mother:
1004843453+IL_SPR_iquodala17.jpg

1004843453+IL_SPR_iquodala11.jpg

1024x1024.jpg

Andre Iguodala - Wikipedia
He definitely looks like his mother!
He has her skin tone and her nose and mouth.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps

I'm not sure if you misunderstood what he said or misread it accidentally but, he clearly stated that Stephen curry has roots in Virginia(and other parts of the south)and didn't say anything about the average AA looking like him there. He also didn't claim north Sudan, he simply stated that area was as genetically diverse as our ethnicity when it comes to range. Also how do you consider us denying our heritage by us claiming mandinka, sahel etc when those regions are apart of our DNA?:dahell:

kayslay

Daps
Of course WE know Negroid is a silly ass term. But lets be honest and this includes both #AAgang and #Boatgang many ignorant ass people think the majority of Africans look like "true Negroids" who are extremely dark and with extremely dark features.
What's boat gang?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Nikka, you're a clown. Of all the clear pictures of Danny Shi.ttu you can find on google...you had to pick the funniest looking one taken from a TV where he squeezed his face.

101072.jpg

That alone tells me what your agenda is.

:comeon:

:snoop:nowhere in my post did I say that....you missed the larger point off that post

:umad:

full

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
aa don't isolate like that
it's a conscious effort for some african folk to keep it in the family basically
you can still find certain features in aa individuals that are most common in certain areas yeah

this convo is going nowhere doe jahahahahaa

kayslay

Daps
Fukk out of here, lil nikka. Are you even black?

Nikka, you look like a cross breed between a punjabi and a pygmy.

And WTF is your culture? Baggy jeans and 5XL tees? Nah, y'all need to stop swaggerjacking us London mans and our fitted style and stick to your baggy shyt.

Internet ain't your space, lil nikka.

Anyway, keep your 1/3punjabi, 1/3pygmy, and 1/3arab ass out of my alert. I came here to chat to real black people.

But if you've got a real problem...I ain't hard to find. Just come to South London...my location is where I'm repping in my profile. Come see me.

I'm done with this shyt.
What's your ethnicity?
Are you Nigerian?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm not sure if you misunderstood what he said or misread it accidentally but, he clearly stated that Stephen curry has roots in Virginia(and other parts of the south)and didn't say anything about the average AA looking like him there.

facts

He also didn't claim north Sudan, he simply stated that area was as genetically diverse as our ethnicity when it comes to range.

more facts

Also how do you consider us denying our heritage by us claiming mandinka, sahel etc when those regions are apart of our DNA?:dahell:

:lolbron: