"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I thought African men liked big healthy women.

Ive even seen pics of contests and pageants held somewhere in West Africa that celebrated and honored the bigger women.

It depends on the ethnicity actually.
There are videos of African churches and the women in them look like they got type 2 diabetes.

We are not talking about all of Africa, the argument is about the Fulani people. Also, last time i check, i don't believe Fulani people venture or attended churches so lets try the local Masjid next time.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Yeah thecoli wasn't like this until y'all let us know how you really feel. Even @R$G META wasn't like this until recently. That nikka snapped something fierce.

Y'all? I ain't got problems with African Americans and I fukk with a lot of Aframs offline albeit I'm a Brit. Shyt, I'm trying to put my seeds in some African American woman with big batty. Batty so fat, you can see it from the front.

But I still gotta put on for my city and Africans whenever they're under attack because I'm patriotic like that. London Town made and raised me. And Africa is all I know.

Anyway, y'all need to squash this unnecessary beef. We're all one people in the same struggle divided by the ocean and white supremacy. It's not even that deep. There ain't no African or Black Brit killing Aframs and vice versa. So, what's the point?

Last edited:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
"Africans" is kind of generic, but this time the subject between and the other front is about the "fulanis", not the entire continent. So find a fat "Fulani woman" to make your case.

hawa-diallo-first-row-nice-smile.jpg

hawa-diallo-first-row-nice-smile

18828705_303.jpg

Zeinab Diallo mawakiya a Guinea | Sauyi a Afirka | DW | 04.11.2015

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
not you.

I said.

I see a lot of posters saying Africans they, usually work with, have a superiority complex.

I thought the "anyhoo" part made that clear.

There is definately some incentive to learn about other countries and cultures in the US. Might not to extend to the majority but those with minds inclined toward travel so learn and travel.

Where is it indicated or inferred in my post a superiority complex and the perception of American ignorance is worldwide and irrespective of which type of American citizen (some may argue probably mostly white Americans since they seem to do most of the traveling outside of the States). Have you heard of the term "Ugly American" when it comes to how Americans act overseas ignorant of the culture they are in whether it be the swimmer guy at the Brazil Olympics making up a false robbery scenario or boy from UVA who snatched some poster in North Korea.

The stereotype (warranted) extends to just American citizens overall irrespective of color. That's where I was coming from. I even highlighted in my later post is that the ignorance or the type of behavior stems from being a the world's most powerful and wealthiest country where there is no incentive to learn about other countries or culture around the world.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:hhh:
So what's you beef with igbo people nikka. They ain't killing no yoruba people yet you were all gassed up in that Biafra thread.

Y'all? I ain't got problems with African Americans and I fukk with a lot of Aframs offline albeit I'm a Brit. Shyt, I'm trying to put my seeds in some African American woman with big batty. Batty so fat, you can see it from the front.

But I still gotta put on for my city and Africans whenever they're under attack because I'm patriotic like that. London Town made and raised me. And Africa is all I know.

Anyway, y'all need to squash this unnecessary beef. We're all one people in the same struggle divided by the ocean and white supremacy. It's not even that deep. There ain't no African or Black Brit killing Aframs and vice versa. So, what's the point?

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:stopitslime:

Fat African American women are Significantly bigger than fat African women. And that's facts.

call it nutrition or Kool aid. Them bytches are amongst the fattest in the world.

reaching where?

they both qualify as plumpers:manny:

fat is fat:win:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:I got no dawg in this fight or feel no type of way about african americans or africans.

Just stating the obvious Precious is AA like shyt.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is wrong. At least a quarter of slaves (guesstimate here based on the slave records I've seen) taken to the US were from the Bight of Biafra (mostly Igbos and the other minority tribes from Eastern Nigeria) and they were mostly taken to Virginia, hence you'll see a lot of Calabar and Igbos references from slaves of Virginia descent. And about 12-13% (guesstimate here based on the slave records I've seen) of the slaves taken to the US were Yorubas and most of them were taken to the Gulf Coast of the US. And that's not even including the slaves from Louisiana prior to it being part of the US and the ones smuggled in from Cuba and other parts of South America, especially Brazil, after the abolition of slavery.

So, it's not coincidental that almost every African American on DNA websites like 23andme has double digits percentage of Nigerian DNA.

First of all not all African American have double digit Nigerian test scores. Some have double digit Cameroon/Congo test scores, but I have almost never seen an African American that did not have a double digit Ivory Coast/Ghana score. The reason they come back double digit for Ivory Coast/Ghana is because Ancestry doesn't test for Sierra Leone, Guinea-Conakry/Bissau or Liberia. It is not even in dispute that most African Americans trace back to those areas, because they brought vestiges of stuff: like Blues music which is from the Sahel; Islam which still exist in AA churches right now, except nobody ever notices it; and customs like "playing the dozens" or "signifying" or "singing on each other" which is called "senankuya" among the Mandingos, which is where African Americans got that tradition from.

Another thing; leaving from the Bight of Biafara does not mean that the slaves were Igbo or even from Nigeria. The Bamoun and Bamileke people of Cameroon were also taken through the Bight of Biafara. The Sara people from Chad were also taken through that area. DNA testing is showing that Cameroon was grossly underreported as a the place of slave captures. Over half of African American men have Bantu genetic markers, which also indicates that they are from Cameroon and to the areas South and East of Cameroon.

African American Roots: What Genetics Can Reveal - 23andMe Blog
Cameroonian Americans - Wikipedia

Finally, only a very small percentage (something like 5%) of slaves were even brought to the USA. The vast majority of the slaves went to the Caribbean and South America. When the USA ended the importation of slaves directly from Africa into the USA in 1807; all new slaves into the USA were brought in from the Caribbean. That is likely how most Nigerian DNA in slaves got into the USA, because those slaves from the Caribbean were being bought into the USA.

Last edited:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm saying Africans can be just as ignorant with the you're too light too be (insert country) lets not restrict this too AAs:mjpls:

I'm not even light, I just have a different looking nose than anyone in my family :mjpls:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
First of all not all African American have double digit Nigerian test scores. Some have double digit Cameroon/Congo test scores, but I have almost never seen an African American that did not have a double digit Ivory Coast/Ghana score. The reason they come back double digit for Ivory Coast/Ghana is because Ancestry doesn't test for Sierra Leone, Guinea-Conakry/Bissau or Liberia. It is not even in dispute that most African Americans trace back to those areas, because they brought vestiges of stuff: like Blues music which is from the Sahel; Islam which still exist in AA churches right now, except nobody ever notices it; and customs like "playing the dozens" or "signifying" or "singing on each other" which is called "senankuya" among the Mandingos, which is where African Americans got that tradition from.

Another thing; leaving from the Bight of Biafara does not mean that the slaves were Igbo or even from Nigeria. The Bamoun and Bamileke people of Cameroon were also taken through the Bight of Biafara. The Sara people from Chad were also taken through that area. DNA testing is showing that Cameroon was grossly underreported as a the place of slave captures. Over half of African American men have Bantu genetic markers, which also indicates that they are from Cameroon and to the areas South and East of Cameroon.

African American Roots: What Genetics Can Reveal - 23andMe Blog
Cameroonian Americans - Wikipedia

Finally, only a very small percentage (something like 5%) of slaves were even brought to the USA. The vast majority of the slaves went to the Caribbean and South America. When the USA ended the importation of slaves directly from Africa into the USA in 1807; all new slaves into the USA were brought in from the Caribbean. That is likely how most Nigerian DNA in slaves got into the USA, because those slaves from the Caribbean were being bought into the USA.
I swear to God that you my nikka. Good ass post.