"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
Don't know why this thread turned into AA vs African.

The whole thing is just pointless.

Anyone who saw the video of New Orleans during Katrina, Haiti during the earthquake, and videos of natural disasters in Africa won't be able to tell the difference about from the fact that the boys in New Orleans wore 7XL white tees. Don't you think Puff Daddy and DeShone Kizer (the new Cleveland Browns QB drafted out of Notre Dame) look Somali despite not having any Somali ancestry?

I'm from the UK but every time I go to the US, most yanks think I'm from there perhaps because of how tall I'm, my tattoos, skin tone, and how I'm built - until I start speaking. In the UK, most Nigerians always think I'm Caribbean until I tell them that I'm Nigerian. Even the first time I went to apply for a Nigerian passport in London, I was told I'm not Nigerian, despite having Nigerian names. My mom had to follow me there before I was issued one. That's the ignorance that can be annoying because despite the fact that you can argue for distinct looks for every black ethnicity, there are also diverse looks that are common across the board, since there have been a lot of admixtures.

Anyway, I need to start staying out of these threads because most of these nikkas have never left their moms' basements or their hoods and they're lame. I'm sure if you were to put a lot of them in a brown paper bag, they won't be able to punch their way out of it. So, this is the only way they can make themselves feel important.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
fulanis are not homogeneous

18_Futa-Fula-Women.jpg

I don't see a 300 lbs fulani person in that pic my nikka.

There is a pic with her mom and she looks like her AA side weight and all.

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
How the fukk you gon be against white supremacy but use their same talking points? :gucci: I don't give a damn what racist rhetoric a African uses on me, I'm not about to stoop to their level dumbassery, and sound like a typical klansmen :why:

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
What are you talking about? I just said that I (and probably most of the brehs who post here) do not degrade AA's period, whether it's here or elsewhere.

And in case you haven't noticed, we're all anonymous here so in theory, there's nothing holding us back aside from our own values and principles :yeshrug:

I'm no more responsible for what goes on on some ethnic forums than you are responsible for the ignorant bullshyt that's been said in this thread by your brethren. It's that simple. :manny:

How about you check your bother for referring to Africans as dirty fly faced primitives instead of trying to change the topic? :dahell:
I don't believe you. I've peeped y'all ethnic forums and a breh could be forgiven for thinking he stumbled upon a white supremacist forum.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
C'mon breh :martin:

And by "fly faced" you meant they wear fly shyt to stunt on needy ppl, right? :russ:
Fly face "Sob story" or Ashanti Chieftain? What do that have to do with....East Africa?
Maybe a lil bit.
Meaning nikkas don't be poor like that in the first place, but will play it up for hustle purposes.
:sas2:
I know better.
You picking pieces out for convenience because the imagery makes you mad. Point still stands.
Don't hide behind positive stereotypes and ignore the negative ones that go hand in hand.
That whole immigrant "from the bottom" narrative doesn't ring true when paired with all this "passport euro jet set" talk...
I can't tell the immigrant and suburbreh apart most of the time on here until folk go out of their way to signal.
:sas2:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I don't see a 300 lbs fulani person in that pic my nikka.

There is a pic with her mom and she looks like her AA side weight and all.

you just said this

Her dad is fulani, Fulani rarely are overweight and that dark. Nor do they have wide noses. She look AA to me. Typical overweight dark skinned joint

:comeon:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
It's no big deal, people outside the internet don't really know much about Africa or how diverse the content is. Whether light, dark, straight/curly hair, different color eyes etc

Last year I ran into Florida brehs that were in my city on a road trip. They thought me and my little brother were Indians (red dot) :russ:

I had to explain to them we were sub Saharan Africans

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Shes part Senegalese. You already got @R$G META roasting your ass[I thought he was a bit in the wrong but you making me change my mind] and now you want another?

He wasnt roasting me, he was talking shyt about Africans.

She's was Born in America and grew up with AA mom and AA family.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
It's no big deal, people outside the internet don't really know much about Africa or how diverse the content is. Whether light, dark, straight/curly hair, different color eyes etc

Last year I ran into Florida brehs that were in my city on a road trip. They thought me and my little brother were Indians (red dot) :russ:

I had to explain to them we were sub Saharan Africans

What's your etnicity? :mjpls:

Frangala

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Le Grand Congo (Kin)
I agree. Accept about the ignorance part. No one knows everything. We all have preconceptions about other people.

Rather pass on the knowledge instead of packaging it in an insulting way to decrease the chances if someone taking it in.

Anyhoo.

Whats this idea I see repeated so often that Africans in America have a superiority complex toward Black Americans?

Is this a thing or just from a few....posters.

Africans in America. Is this true. If so whats the basis if this?

In all cases where anyone claims superiority over another its always bullcrap.

Where is it indicated or inferred in my post a superiority complex and the perception of American ignorance is worldwide and irrespective of which type of American citizen (some may argue probably mostly white Americans since they seem to do most of the traveling outside of the States). Have you heard of the term "Ugly American" when it comes to how Americans act overseas ignorant of the culture they are in whether it be the swimmer guy at the Brazil Olympics making up a false robbery scenario or boy from UVA who snatched some poster in North Korea.

The stereotype (warranted) extends to just American citizens overall irrespective of color. That's where I was coming from. I even highlighted in my later post is that the ignorance or the type of behavior stems from being a the world's most powerful and wealthiest country where there is no incentive to learn about other countries or culture around the world.