Alice+Tan+Ridley+16th+Annual+Screen+Actors+R9fnoMSk8Bvl.jpg

Splitting image, i may say.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
There is definitely an "african look", the thing is, there is a variety of looks

You're right to an extent, especially with folks who have strong features associated with certain groups due to their location because phenotype most times correlates with habitat and food. For example: I know certain distinct looks that certain African people have and you can always tell. When I see certain Ghanaians, I can tell that they're Ghanaians. Ditto some Nigerian ethnic groups that I'm conversant with.

However, there are also a lot of people that you won't be able to tell unless they tell you.

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
But this forum never used to be like this 3-4 years ago. What happened/changed?

Also, where is that nikka, 'The Nigerian'?

Black Brits and Africans are taking too many unnecessary shots and as someone and a warrior who represents both sides...I'm feeling some type of way about it. It's unnecessary since out here in London, all we ever do is show Aframs love/respect (I can't speak for Africans in Africa and those in the US). As an Afram, you can go to any hood in London and the only pass you need, is to tell the mandem that you're Afram and they'll show you love. The only caveat is that: you can't abuse it like Dipset did by shegging mandem out of 50 bags. Once you do that, you'll be barred from making money in London.

You nikkas need to show more love. It's all love over here.
Yeah thecoli wasn't like this until y'all let us know how you really feel. Even @R$G META wasn't like this until recently. That nikka snapped something fierce.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
You're right to an extent, especially with folks who have strong features associated with certain groups due to their location because phenotype most times correlates with habitat and food. For example: I know certain distinct looks that certain African people have and you can always tell. When I see certain Ghanaians, I can tell that they're Ghanaians. Ditto some Nigerian ethnic groups that I'm conversant with.

However, there are also a lot of people that you won't be able to tell unless they tell you.

true

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
LMAO@ ppl not wanting to claim precious :deadmanny:

"She ain't one of us:hubie:"

Imagine if she reads this thread. :mjcry:

Leave her alone, brehs. She's a successful black woman.

Dawg I'm just stating the obvious. It's mischievous to call her Senegalese.

These the same nikkas that said " to be considered AA one must possess, atleast 1 AA parent"

She got an AA parent, so I don't know why nikkas ain't trying to claim her. Lmfao