"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Nah, a lot of c00n Africans (many of whom don't even live in America) love to talk shyt about AA's.

But then you have AA's who use white supremacist talking points about Africans. :francis:
That I'm not denying but hanging out in /pol/ is different. They're white supremacists and eugenicists, its not a fun place to be regardless of what flavor of black you are.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Oh, when I say dirty, I mean it:
Predatory businesses exploiting the newly arrived? I know about that. That's fukking DIRTY.
:martin:
You know what else dirty?
Scamming people who are trying to make it, acting like you're trying to help... moving by them because you need a trusting base of customers.
So much import/export skim.
Tsk tsk.
Must be nice to have a needy population to exploit.

Naw p*ssy
Stop back tracking you said fly faced africans dirty africans and their houses be dirty.

I knew you was full of shyt when you said your great great grandfather was Fredrick Douglass.

p*ssy

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
I agree. Accept about the ignorance part. No one knows everything. We all have preconceptions about other people.

Rather pass on the knowledge instead of packaging it in an insulting way to decrease the chances if someone taking it in.

Anyhoo.

Whats this idea I see repeated so often that Africans in America have a superiority complex toward Black Americans?

Is this a thing or just from a few....posters.

Africans in America. Is this true. If so whats the basis if this?

In all cases where anyone claims superiority over another its always bullcrap.

American ignorance at its fines ithert. How can you boil down a continent of 1.2 Billion people and it's not like it 's 1 billion people living in the same country like China or India. It's literally 54 countries and within those 54 countries thousands of cultures, traditions and ethnicities being spoken.

When I say that the American public is extremely uneducated about their own country and definitely on countries outside the US. I get a lot of criticism on here. There is literally every color of the rainbow within an African country even the stereotypical one-look country like Senegal or Sudan where it is stereotyped as a one tall dark-skinned phenotype. When you go to these places, you see people of different shades hair textures WITHOUT being "mixed" (multi or bi-racial) in the common use of the term.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Oh, when I say dirty, I mean it:
Predatory businesses exploiting the newly arrived? I know about that. That's fukking DIRTY.
:martin:
You know what else dirty?
Scamming people who are trying to make it, acting like you're trying to help... moving by them because you need a trusting base of customers.
So much import/export skim.
Tsk tsk.
Must be nice to have a needy population to exploit.

C'mon breh :martin:

And by "fly faced" you meant they wear fly shyt to stunt on needy ppl, right? :russ:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much every African ethnic group has tons of folks who aren't passing as AA.
And they're mad because AAs aren't inclusive on everything and keep certain aspects of our community for us.
I don't see why this should be a problem. I feel both sides should be able to do this without issue.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Oh you peeped that too" she's Senegalese"

No tf she not. I never seen a fulani person that fat, she's AA. Her mom from the Carolinas or Georgia
Anyplace hahahaha

:russ:This is pure comedy. You guys are a mess! She has some beautiful qualities as well. It is not always about the weight.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Her dad is fulani, Fulani rarely are overweight and that dark. Nor do they have wide noses. She look AA to me. Typical overweight dark skinned joint

fulanis are not homogeneous

18_Futa-Fula-Women.jpg