"You Are Too Light To Be African", "You Don't Look African"

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
You're making my point lol.

The fact you have to use the entire continent of Africa to find physical comparisons for a medium sized ethnic group says it all.

What i am saying, you cannot compare the two it is impossible to do that. Well... from your last statement i can say the same about certain African ethnicity. It is a silly argument.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
What i am saying, you cannot compare the two it is impossible to do that. Well... from your last statement i can say the same about certain African ethnicity. It is a silly argument.

I think most African ethnicities have distinct looks besides a lot of the ones who border each other :yeshrug:

Its common sense an ethnic group that is the product of dozens of other ethnic groups will have a distinct look from any single ethnic group that comprises them :yeshrug:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Pretty much every African ethnic group has tons of folks who aren't passing as AA.
And they're mad because AAs aren't inclusive on everything and keep certain aspects of our community for us.

I've championed AA ethnocentrism :yeshrug:

It shouldn't lead to the use of white supremacist tropes about Africans tho :francis:

"Dirty fly faced Africans". :francis:

Y'all cosigning this shyt too.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You are one of the cool posters. But before me and u joined this site there were some disrespectful motherfukkers running around here. U should check out them old African vs African American threads. It was literally @Poitier @R$G META @IllmaticDelta @Barnett114 @College Dropout vs a Legion of trolls saying wild shyt.
They act like we do this for no reason.
shyt used to be EXTRA WILD.
Take slight shots, I drop nukes.
There are still non AAs using c00n tropes for avatars like it's sweet. I remember all them HARD RS and "slave" comments.
:mjpls: among untouchable subjects that were broached on several times. No, they weren't 4cacs, either.
Funny thing: I've seen SEVERAL D.R., Zimbabwe, South Africa, and even Trini flags on /pol/. This was at a time when it went by IP.
:sas2: Congregating in cac spaces to laugh at anti AA jokes.

skokiaan

African original
Daps
Reppin
One Africa
I'm not surprised :yeshrug:

But the vast majority of African brehs who are here now are reasonable. IMO this recent Spike in hostility was not initiated by the Africans. I mean, there have been no Africans who have said anything that comes close to the type of rhetoric that we've seen in this thread.

"Dirty fly faced Africans" :francis:

That's some straight up st0rmfr0nt type rhetoric.
u see sometimes the truth hurts, if u point someone to the truth..hold a mirror to they face..and if its not they were expecting..the default response is anger and violence...in this case keyboard abuse

Karb

Veteran
Daps
There are still non AAs using c00n tropes for avatars like it's sweet. I remember all them HARD RS and "slave" comments.
:mjpls: among untouchable subjects that were broached on several times. No, they weren't 4cacs, either.
Funny thing: I've seen SEVERAL D.R., Zimbabwe, South Africa, and even Trini flags on /pol/. This was at a time when it went by IP.

The composition of the forum has changed drastically since then. :yeshrug:

Lots of ignorant shyt is said on ethnic forums, but there's no point importing that type of ignorance here.

yeyeye

All Star
Daps
Maybe they were white south africans? :gucci: You know the ones that had apartheid up until 1991?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Oh, when I say dirty, I mean it:
Predatory businesses exploiting the newly arrived? I know about that. That's fukking DIRTY.
:martin:
You know what else dirty?
Scamming people who are trying to make it, acting like you're trying to help... moving by them because you need a trusting base of customers.
So much import/export skim.
Tsk tsk.
Must be nice to have a needy population to exploit.

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
But the vast majority of African brehs who are here now are reasonable.

I think subtle would be a more appropriate word. They still take shots but they not as boisterous as they use to be. They'll use certain angles during arguments like the "passport angle".

Misreeya

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Sudan/New Zealand.
I think most African ethnicities have distinct looks besides a lot of the ones who border each other :yeshrug:

Its common sense an ethnic group that is the product of dozens of other ethnic groups will have a distinct look from any single ethnic group that comprises them :yeshrug:

Ok here you speak the Truth, the country my parents from, we overlap with all our neighbors, North Africans(Egypt), East Africans(horn) West(Chad) South(South Sudan and Central African) so i understand this, because it makes sense, and since you guys come from multiple places including i read on here including madagascar(crazy) your points is valid.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Maybe they were white south africans? :gucci: You know the ones that had apartheid up until 1991?

Nah, a lot of c00n Africans (many of whom don't even live in America) love to talk shyt about AA's.

But then you have AA's who use white supremacist talking points about Africans. :francis: