You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

Regine Hunter

Captain Fupa
Supporter
Daps
@Ooh Marty
You bum bytches, look at my girl and now look at you. :russ:

My girl works hard, making damn near 6 figures, goes to the gym with me and still cooks and clean her azz off. That's a must, I'm a OG Louisiana nikka. :birdman:

You and your weak nikkas keep eating fish sticks and frozen dinners in that dirty azz apartment.
Kindly, shut up.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
You bum bytch, look at my girl and now look at you. :russ:

My girl works hard, making damn near 6 figures, goes to the gym with me and still cooks and clean her azz off. I'm a OG Louisiana nikka. :birdman:

You and your weak nikka keep eating fish sticks and frozen dinner in that dirty azz apartment.
Well she's turned sideways but from what I can see she's pretty and I'm sure she's a lovely person. Another woman's beauty doesn't take away from my own so I guess I missed ur point there

The other stuff I have no way of verifying so no need to address it

I live with my parents in a lovely home in Chicago, the apartment u mention is non existent

U an OG but u googling sandwiches and chips and uploading it to tiny pic at dam near midnight :deadrose:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
:patrice:

But you didn't use any pics of your girls cooked steak or lasagna tho......

Check the OP. :youngsabo:

You must got me mixed up with these new cats. I'm an OG Coli Nikka. Last of the TRILL still here. I've always backed me shyt up and post more pics of chicks I've dated than anyone. The OG on here know me and respect it.

QuavoFlow

Superstar
Daps
Depends on what kind. The ones with the ricotta cheese....I don't fukk with those. Just keep it chill with cheddar cheese, beef, tomato sauce and sausage, and pepperoni for a lil zing.
put this on everything i love if anybody ever made me a lasagna that is actually good id pay em a stack

ive never had a good lasagna in my entire life its gross to me

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Check the OP. :youngsabo:

You must got me mixed up with these new cats. I'm an OG Coli Nikka. Last of the TRILL still here. I've always backed me shyt up and post more pics of chicks I've dated than anyone. The OG on here know me and respect it.
U actually take pride in how long you've posted on the coli :laff::laff: wtf is wrong with u boo

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Who got head in the last hour though.

:banderas:
1373672217_image.gif