You ain't a Man if you haven't came home from work to a Juicy Steak or Lasagna.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
You ain't a man if you make posts on the internet telling other men what a man is, all while googling images of lasagna and steak just to make a pointless point.

Are you white op? I've never known black guys to be this lame
The jabs as sharp as ever

:wow:

When you gonna let me cook this steak for you

:wow:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Seriously though, r u white? Specifically a white guy pretending to be black. Aside from the fact that ur lame as hell I also get the impression that you watched a couple of black movies and maybe listened to the chronic and now u think u can successfully front as a black person
I'm Pure Black and got finer chicks than you cooking for me regularly. I bet you can't keep a man tho. :mjlol:

See how lost some of these women are :snoop:

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
steaks_wallpaper_d5rl7.jpg

lasagna2.jpg

large_25503.jpg

:ohlawd:

First off, if your woman can't cook a good Steak or good Lasagna she's damn near a bum. :huhldup:

Second, I don't want to hear "I don't need a woman cooking for me" What kind of new age fakkit shyt is that.:pacspit:

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting[/URL]

I don't know about yall, but I don't want nobody "cooking" a steak for me! Most people can't prepare a steak properly.

let your wife over cook a prime cut of beef brehs.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
I'm Pure Black and got finer chicks than you cooking for me regularly. I bet you can't keep a man tho. :mjlol:

See how lost some of these women are :snoop:
Boy ur lame ass over there uploading images of lasagna to tiny pic. That's lost if I ever seen.

Also me and my man coming up to 2 years. And I promise u he ain't Google searching pictures of steak right now

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
Boy ur lame ass over there uploading images of lasagna to tiny pic. That's lost if I ever seen.

Also me and my man coming up to 2 years. And I promise u he ain't Google searching pictures of steak right now

@Ooh Marty
You bum bytches, look at my girl and now look at you. :russ:

My girl works hard, making damn near 6 figures, goes to the gym with me and still cooks and clean her azz off. That's a must, I'm a OG Louisiana nikka. :birdman:

You and your weak nikkas keep eating fish sticks and frozen dinners in that dirty azz apartment.