You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like I said, I felt the opposite. I wanted it to end after a while. Really started to feel like an interactive book at times

:beli:
:yeshrug: I never was into all that Final Fantasy debating shyt but FF8 was legit ight to me. I thought FF9 was terrible. :troll:(barely played it.)

I got FFX HD sitting here unopened. I haven't played it yet. I'm gonna finish P3FES and then jump to that. I haven't fully gotten off my Persona 4 high so it's hard going back to different RPG games.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
:yeshrug: I never was into all that Final Fantasy debating shyt but FF8 was legit ight to me. I thought FF9 was terrible. :troll:(barely played it.)

I got FFX HD sitting here unopened. I haven't played it yet. I'm gonna finish P3FES and then jump to that. I haven't fully gotten off my Persona 4 high so it's hard going back to different RPG games.
So you've never played FFX at all? Game is one of the GOAT rpgs to me personally cause its generally a good game and kinda shows attacks on religion (love that shyt) almost like FF Tactics (arguably the best single player game EVER)

I started on the FF's and then branched out to the SMTs

I understand the high you are on cause I was on the same for FF7 for like a decade

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So you've never played FFX at all? Game is one of the GOAT rpgs to me personally cause its generally a good game and kinda shows attacks on religion (love that shyt) almost like FF Tactics (arguably the best single player game EVER)

I started on the FF's and then branched out to the SMTs

I understand the high you are on cause I was on the same for FF7 for like a decade
I played FFX back in the day on PS2 for a few hours but then stopped because I had no memory card for PS2 at the time. I then started playing it again on PC through the emulator. I might've played about 10 hours of it I think. I remember the last thing I was doing was fighting Sin on some boat if I remember. :yeshrug:
As a matter of fact I haven't beaten any FF game yet. FF7 I lost my save file on the PSP and didn't have access to the third disk on PS1. Same for FF8. FF13 was straight :trash:.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

You've never played FFX? :whew:

That game is honestly my GOAT. I love that game with all my soul :to:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
I played FFX back in the day on PS2 for a few hours but then stopped because I had no memory card for PS2 at the time. I then started playing it again on PC through the emulator. I might've played about 10 hours of it I think. I remember the last thing I was doing was fighting Sin on some boat if I remember. :yeshrug:
As a matter of fact I haven't beaten any FF game yet. FF7 I lost my save file on the PSP and didn't have access to the third disk on PS1. Same for FF8. FF13 was straight :trash:.
:camby:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just started the ratchet and clank collection. I played the ps3 games but missed the ps2 originals.

Just finished the first one.

Insomniac make flat out FUN games.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Shut your filthy whore mouth. DAI will make all other RPS look like trash :pacspit:

*ahem*

Divinity worth that purchase? Hearing great things and it's like 27 on cdkeyshere.
wtf is a "RPS"? :heh:

I'll just say that DAI has a lot to prove. I get bummed every time I see a video, and it's some dude running around playing it like a 3rd-person button masher. I hope for the best though...

Divinity is pretty dope. it definitely has that 'old school' RPG feel. it's a very open game, without a lot of 'hand-holding'. that basically means you don't know where to go, and you'll end up facing impossible enemies that are several levels above you. :damn: shyt is dope once you kinda figure it out though. I really haven't got that far yet

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Stop what your doing and play Final Fantasy 6. You can play it damn near anywhere so you have no excuse.

It's the pound-for-pound best game in the series and tied with Chrono Trigger for best RPG of all time. Which you also need to play if you haven't.