You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Kentucky Route Zero

If you own a PC, you can probably play it (it's not graphically intensive at all).

The game puts you in a dream-like state. It's fukking magical :blessed:

Highly recommended 9/10

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Couldn't really get into it playing it on the vita. Wish they released it so you can play it on the ps4​
I copped Cold Steel twice once on the PS3 which I never even opened and once on the Vita and I played that version on my PSTV. When I beat that game and even now if Cold Steel II, Persona 5, and Final Fantasy XV all came out the same day I'd be playing Cold Steel II on release day.

The last chapter of Cold Steel was insane and the ending pretty much makes the sequel an instant purchase. I'm not putting it at Trails in the Sky Second Chapter level but it is way better than First Chapter and it's one of my favorite JRPGs of the last several years.

It's incredible that with small budgets and such a small staff Falcom's games shyt on the stuff Square Enix churns out. The Trails series is criminally underrated and should be getting all the shine that the Final Fantasy series gets.

moniemane

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Beat nano assault 3ds nano assault Wii u beat Lego jurrasic park with my 3 year old daughter. Playing yoishi wooly world with daughter and I'm trying to get better in that free metroid battle ball on the 3ds they kicking my ass online.