galacticpunt.gif

:noah: I love that game.
And is love Chie :ahh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I feel like P3 and P4 are the new age FF6 and FF7, smh

and I dont hate Persona 4, I just dont think its better than Persona 3. Only thing I hate about p4 was the story and some of the characters
Did you get the true ending in Persona 4?
I really liked how the true culprit behind the Shadow world was someone as inconspicuous as the freaking
gas station attendant from the very beginning of the game.
It was crazy how the TV world was just a reflection of what people wanted and the mastermind behind it all was merely following everyone's wishes(even as they were for their own detriment.) The last battle when you wake up from the dead and you use the orb of light to shine on Izanmi and then after withstanding like a bunch of super heavy attacks, the MC's persona only has that one skill left which turns into a cutscene. :wow: The throwing the glasses off of his face and summoning the Persona had me like :ohmy1: :gladbron: :wow: :to:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Its all about Rise :noah:

and for some reason I thought Naoto was in P3, I should sleep, im trippin :dead:

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Did you get the true ending in Persona 4?
I really liked how the true culprit behind the Shadow world was someone as inconspicuous as the freaking
gas station attendant from the very beginning of the game.
It was crazy how the TV world was just a reflection of what people wanted and the mastermind behind it all was merely following everyone's wishes(even as they were for their own detriment.) The last battle when you wake up from the dead and you use the orb of light to shine on Izanmi and then after withstanding like a bunch of super heavy attacks, the MC's persona only has that one skill left which turns into a cutscene. :wow: The throwing the glasses off of his face and summoning the Persona had me like :ohmy1: :gladbron: :wow: :to:
Naw I didnt. I had no intention of going back to get it so I just read the spoiler. not bad :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Naw I didnt. I had no intention of going back to get it so I just read the spoiler. not bad :ehh:
:wow:
So you never even knew what the real ending was like? :deadrose:

At least youtube it. I always had in the back of the mind the thought that some people will finish persona 4 thinking the game ends one way.
Basically on the last day before you leave you gotta choose to stay behind and talk to all your friends who you maxed out social links with. Then you'll get to a scene where everyone is talking and then y'all start deliberating about how you got the power to enter TV's. You then think back to the beginning of the game and then you decide the first person you met to talk to. After going back to the gas station, you talk to the person and they'll tell you to leave them alone. After a few more tries they finally reveal themselves as Izanami no Okami. That's the same person Mr.Edogawa from the school trip to Gekkoukan High was talking about(the story between how the country was created.) Izanagi(Your first Persona) is the husband of Izanmi and Izanmi was banished to the dark world for some shyt after Izanagi peeked at her while she was covered in filth.)

:wow: That last battle, the music, the last skill, the ending. :wow: Truly a masterpiece imo. I can only hope they can topple it with Persona 5.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Breh. :wow:

Like how you gonna...:dwillhuh:

How you gonna pass judgment on the GAWD without getting the true ending??? :comeon:
Lol. If there was one thing I could've fixed about Persona 4 was it's obscure means of getting to the true ending. I mean like if you don't get it, the game doesn't really say anything to let you know that there is another ending. After fighting the culprit in Magatsu Inaba, the game looks like shyt is still gravy.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
:wow:
So you never even knew what the real ending was like? :deadrose:

At least youtube it. I always had in the back of the mind the thought that some people will finish persona 4 thinking the game ends one way.
Basically on the last day before you leave you gotta choose to stay behind and talk to all your friends who you maxed out social links with. Then you'll get to a scene where everyone is talking and then y'all start deliberating about how you got the power to enter TV's. You then think back to the beginning of the game and then you decide the first person you met to talk to. After going back to the gas station, you talk to the person and they'll tell you to leave them alone. After a few more tries they finally reveal themselves as Izanami no Okami. That's the same person Mr.Edogawa from the school trip to Gekkoukan High was talking about(the story between how the country was created.) Izanagi(Your first Persona) is the husband of Izanmi and Izanmi was banished to the dark world for some shyt after Izanagi peeked at her while she was covered in filth.)

:wow: That last battle, the music, the last skill, the ending. :wow: Truly a masterpiece imo. I can only hope they can topple it with Persona 5.

I didnt know, but I knew there was another ending though. It doesnt change what I think about the story leading up to the end since thats what we pretty much experience. Ill check it out on youtube.

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Breh. :wow:

Like how you gonna...:dwillhuh:

How you gonna pass judgment on the GAWD without getting the true ending??? :comeon:
Just cause something has a good ending doesnt make everything leading up to it great. A rapper can drop a cd with the most dope outro ever, but if all the tracks were wack im not gonna say the cd was dope. Persona 4 wasnt a rapper building up a punchline

FF9 to me was a good game, decent story. worst ending probably ever

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
Just cause something has a good ending doesnt make everything leading up to it great. A rapper can drop a cd with the most dope outro ever, but if all the tracks were wack im not gonna say the cd was dope. Persona 4 wasnt a rapper building up a punchline

You liked FF8 didn't you nikka

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The lead up to the ending in Persona 4 wasn't in ANYWAY wack breh. Stop it :skip:
I literally at times didn't want Persona 4 to end. The little events, the music, the characters, idk breh the game was damn near perfect to me. The story was interesting in little spurts too but towards November when they got Nanako the game got really real.