You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

gamblor

@@@@@@@@
Daps
I tried the Last of Us' mp and I dunno why I slept. It's such a nice change of pace from typical mp games. That learning curve had me :sadcam: though

Daps
Playing Oblivion,first time playing a elder scrolls game thought I hit this up before getting skyrim. So much to do and its hard to stay on the right path in this game, I try to build up my coin and buy shyt the legal way but man the prices these stores charge :stopitslime: I;am a khajit might as well take advantage of their natural skills :shaq: hit up these b*stards at night. I also hate when people follow you around in stores. Get up off my muthafacking back breh, last time I'm going to tell you, dont up dead and naked.

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Bravely Default and Fire Emblem Awakening at the same time.....gonna be busy for at least two months...Fire Emblem is sooo fukking addictive....

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Been eating on this PC best decision I've made gaming wise. Playing Skyrim heavily modded, Arkham Origins, Thief and South Park stick of truth

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!
never had any interest in Dead Island when it came out, or for the sequel, or for Dying Light - but it was free on xbl last month and its my guilty pleasure right now. I usually turn it on at night, its not scary or nothing but I like to add to the vibe

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
playing through Batman AC again, since I lost my save to that GFWL removal update

turned off physx this time so I could use 4x sgssaa :takedat:

batmanac_2014_03_09_1hdo6u.png

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just beat inFamous 1 as a Hero, next up is inFamous 2... I'll go through that as evil. If I like how the 2nd one is I'll think about picking up Second Son after a price drop.

:ld:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
This past week, I've pulled back a bit on gaming for school and family ventures, but when I am playing anything, the most I've been playing is Blazblue Chronoplasma. Game is soo ill. I've yet to even play online yet though. Just been in the danger room getting combos down and trying out other characters for a change.

It's been a week since I've played Child of Light, which I was fairly deep into. Didn't get around to playing it or anything last night. Haven't played my vita in a week either (been mostly playing the quad remotely from it when I do, since getting it to work outside of my own network). Man, just soo many games and so little time. I don't see how any REAL gamers can complain about lack of games right now.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
I'm not really a heavy gamer much anymore. I retro game on my old systems every once in awhile...

But currently, I am playing through Arkham asylum and the arkham city as well as just finishing part 1 of the first episode of telltale walking dead. These games should hold me over for the next few months most likely. The backlog is pretty serious right now...