You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
The last games I beat were The Last of Us, Little Inferno, Bleed and Guacamelee. I'm mostly playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze right now. Almost done with the second world. Got all gold medals, KONGs and puzzle pieces in the first world.

Playing the Tropical Freeze as well. Really an awesome game. I had been playing the 3DS version for the past month or so and really enjoyed that as well. That Tropical freeze is no joke though! :whew:

Last edited:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
Playing the Tropical Freeze as well. Really an awesome game. I had been playing the DS version for the past month or so and really enjoyed that as well. That Tropical freeze is no joke though! :whew:
No doubt! DKC:TF is fire. You should eventually cop Mario 3D World, Wonderful 101 and ZombiU as well. Probably in that order.

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finally beat Lightning Returns for the secret ending. Bhunivelze+ was one of the hardest bosses i've ever played. :whoo:

Daps
Playing..Alan Wake American nightmare nice lil arcade title,
Limbo damn this game gets me heated, just like the old days :lolbron: like if you didnt time a jump right or having trouble solving a stage puzzle.

Fear Files picked this up for a dollar at gamestop ha, had like two bucks left on the card, picked it up expecting the worse,but it is legit fun. The graphics at first has you like:what:but the gameplay comes through. might pick up the other fear games because of this.

Dead or Alive 5 I like this series I always feel like I'm playing a kung fu movie instead just a video game fighter like tekken or street fighter.

Seen a deal for Borderlands 2 and Dishonored bundle might pick that up.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Last games I beat was Strider and Gravity Rush. Haven't played any games in nearly a week unfortunately. Damn time constraints...

fukk ass Best Buy didn't get their Dark Souls II shipments in today. THE fukk!?!?!

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Just finished Brothers - The Tale of Two Sons because I need to delete a game to free up space for PS+ games but now don't want to delete it. Then I started Bioshock Infinite a couple of weeks back but haven't played it again.

Got bunch of games during Steam Winter Sale and also got the latest Humblebundle and started playing Trine 2 but then I made a mistake of buying Europa Universalis IV. 130 hours later I haven't played or installed anything but Europa Universalis.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dead or Alive 5 I like this series I always feel like I'm playing a kung fu movie instead just a video game fighter like tekken or street fighter..

Exactly man. Once you get them controls down and feel out the speed of the game ... Them fights turn into movie scenes and you'll be playing all night. i KNOW im one of the ONLY motherfukkas who prefers DOA and Tekken over street fighter or mortal kombat. Im not a hardcore fighting game gamer tho so my opinion isn't shyt in that realm i guess.

Stone

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Playing Mass Effect now, I tried it and thought it was boring and I kept dying when I was trying to go and find Tsoni so I gave up.

But now I'm playing it with a much better understanding of what's happening and shyt is :ohh: now. Definitely gonna be playing 2 and 3.

Also playing Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 like always.