You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Playing Crackdown, Elder Scrolls: Oblivion and Castlevania: Lords of Shadow. Almost done with crackdown(storywise), still on the third or fourth quest for oblivion and i'm stuck at agartha on LoS.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still pushing through in Persona 4 Golden on new game plus mode. I done got like close to 70 hours in.

Playing Titanfall
and last title I beat was Virtues Last Reward for Vita.

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Yeah, I'm a gamer
Need for Speed: Most Wanted is my choice :smile:
You got it on Xbox? I ain't played that joint in a minute
Recently I been playing through Splinter Cell Black List I was running through co-op missions (perfectionist) online :banderas: man I love this game, it's a shame it didn't do better financially, I'd double dip for a PS4 version.
GTAV I got super bored of this and stopped playing, but I've been trying to finish it off so I can sell it, last couple missions have been pretty good. I think this game is at it's best when you're doing heist and control all 3 characters besides that it's snore ville
Crysis 2 trying to get through this, it's actually pretty fun, decent lil shooter I like switching between armor and stealth and murking these Cell goons, might just cop Crysis 3 when I'm done since it's 3D as well.
AC4 beat this game awhile ago but I was just doing some side missions for fun.
Payday 2 been playing this with my niece when we get a chance, its a lot of fun
mass effect 3 mutliplayer - still the best online game i've played, i linked back up with my brother in law and nephews and we got the band together again

• Dap
Reactions: CJ

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
You got it on Xbox? I ain't played that joint in a minute
Recently I been playing through Splinter Cell Black List I was running through co-op missions (perfectionist) online :banderas: man I love this game, it's a shame it didn't do better financially, I'd double dip for a PS4 version.
GTAV I got super bored of this and stopped playing, but I've been trying to finish it off so I can sell it, last couple missions have been pretty good. I think this game is at it's best when you're doing heist and control all 3 characters besides that it's snore ville
Crysis 2 trying to get through this, it's actually pretty fun, decent lil shooter I like switching between armor and stealth and murking these Cell goons, might just cop Crysis 3 when I'm done since it's 3D as well.
AC4 beat this game awhile ago but I was just doing some side missions for fun.
Payday 2 been playing this with my niece when we get a chance, its a lot of fun
mass effect 3 mutliplayer - still the best online game i've played, i linked back up with my brother in law and nephews and we got the band together again
Breh you playing me3 on ps3 or xbox?
Ive been fiending to play it lately, might get xbox live for it

Daps
Exactly man. Once you get them controls down and feel out the speed of the game ... Them fights turn into movie scenes and you'll be playing all night. i KNOW im one of the ONLY motherfukkas who prefers DOA and Tekken over street fighter or mortal kombat. Im not a hardcore fighting game gamer tho so my opinion isn't shyt in that realm i guess.
Honestly I'm fan of all the fighting games,being I like anything martial arts to begin with but with all of them,DOA is my shyt. You know damn well you got a shyt load of fight highlights saved,rewatching like a small movie and shyt.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I got Lords of Shadow 2, havent finished it, just beat death. bout to fight lucifers last disciple....

went back and continued skyrim downloaded both dragonborn and dawnguard dlc's! made new dadric armor like 600 point protection... few side quests.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Finished Tales of Xilla the other day (late, I know). Pretty decent game...characters are good, story is ok, fighting system is pretty cool. Played with Jude, I'm debating if I want to play through again with Milla.

Will definitely pick up Tales of Xillia 2 when it drops in the states.

Worl Boss 1Don

One Don if anno me ah Tesha Miller
Daps
13113576233_d4dd3eca83_z.jpg

this shyt is crack

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At the last section of Strider but set it to the side to hop back on Pinball Arcade. I'm so close to completing wizard on Bride of Pin Bot