Daps
Reppin
NULL
Games im currently playing through:
Far Cry 3
Deus ex- human revolution
Dishonored
Fallout 3

All kinda similar but different games. Dunno why but I wanted to play some single player FPS games so I got these over the past several months. Some got more rpg elements, some got a more open world than others, but overall im liking all these games.

Figured Dishonored was gonna be trash but its pretty fun. Not really into the story but I like the gameplay. Its pretty chill. Not as intense as Far Cry or Deus Ex especially when you wanna be stealthy. Its like a first person assassins creed with magical powers.

Far Cry 3 so far seems like the best of the bunch. Great graphics, enviroment and open world. Decent enough story with cool Village dudes helping you out.

Fallout is cool and i really dig the idea of the game, but its pretty difficult early on so Im putting it on the backburner.

Deus ex I try my best to be stealthy but end up having to murder everyone in sight usually. Up to the China part.

Copped them all used too:blessed:
I'm playing through Duex Ex HR right now. I'm playing two files at once though, first file everything is stealth with no kills, second file im killing everything. Playing on the wii u too, game pad integration is smooth as hell

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
wait hold up I didnt know about this..is the remake just for ps3? thats one of my fav gamecube games breh.
yep PS3 exclusive. it was called "Tales of Symphonia Chronicles" both the 1st game and Dawn of the New World.

they had it on sale for $10(the collection) a few months ago.

its $40 in stores. you can buy them separately on PSN for 20 each.

man I'm LOVING this game.

Daps
yep PS3 exclusive. it was called "Tales of Symphonia Chronicles" both the 1st game and Dawn of the New World.

they had it on sale for $10(the collection) a few months ago.

its $40 in stores. you can buy them separately on PSN for 20 each.

man I'm LOVING this game.
ah man boooo I only got 360. have you played either game before or is this your first time?

TOS got one of the best 1 on 1 fights to me in a video game.

"I wont hold back this time.."

"I know..I wont either"

Me::ohhh::whew:

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
ah man boooo I only got 360. have you played either game before or is this your first time?

TOS got one of the best 1 on 1 fights to me in a video game.

"I wont hold back this time.."

"I know..I wont either"

Me::ohhh::whew:
its my 1st time:wow:

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Finally completed Child of Light and the campaign for BF4(I have near 300hrs in multi though :heh:) this past week.

Working my way through Watch Dogs now. Stopped at the last boss of Max and haven't had time to go back.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
forced myself to play gravity rush, now more than half done and loving it
little kings story 2nd play thru
hot shots world invitational
civ V civ V civ V all the time
started dishonored and probably won't finish
I forgot that I even had that game
:heh:

Last edited:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Been playing a multitude of games lately.

Ultra
BlazBlue CP
Rayman Legends
Hot Shots Golf World International
Pixeljunk Shooter Ultimate
Octodad
Transistor

Haven't played Watch Dogs since the week I got it unfortunately. Also, need to finish up Child of Light, as I've not played that in weeks either.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I'm playing through Duex Ex HR right now. I'm playing two files at once though, first file everything is stealth with no kills, second file im killing everything. Playing on the wii u too, game pad integration is smooth as hell
no kill is frustrating as hell. i beat that damn game and somehow i must have killed somebody since i didnt get the achievement. you may never know when that happens until it is too late.