You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I've been playing a western rpg: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, its a pretty good, I'm surprised about how huge the world is on it, the combat is free flowing and brutal, especially the fate kills. The only fault with the game is the main story leaves alot to be desired but some of the side missions and quests are pretty dope. But once i beat it i don't see much replay value in it

I recently beat Dantes Inferno; i loved how they incorporated the 9 circles of hell into the game but the combat kinda sucked, it got better as you gained more skills but it always seemed a little off. Ninja Gaiden ain't walking through that door neither is bayonetta or God of war

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Just started Dragon's Crown. Pretty good reminds me of the old Gauntlet games.

such a fun and addictive game
:datazz:@ The Amazon and Sorceress

I've been playing a western rpg: Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning, its a pretty good, I'm surprised about how huge the world is on it, the combat is free flowing and brutal, especially the fate kills. The only fault with the game is the main story leaves alot to be desired but some of the side missions and quests are pretty dope. But once i beat it i don't see much replay value in it

Outstanding game with incredible combat system. Had alot of fun with this one, very slept on. Schilling was on one with this one, too bad things didn't work out for him.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Since I bought a PS3 in Feb 2012, I have ran through

Uncharted
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
Batman Arkham City
007 Bloodstone
Goldeneye Reloaded 007
Max Payne 3
Sleeping Dogs
NBA 2K13
Assassin's Creed 3
Hitman Absolution
Far Cry 3
Tomb Raider
The Last of Us
Splinter Cell Blacklist
GTA V
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag
Batman Arkham Origins
Dishonored
Bioshock Infinite

Playing Right Now:

Alan Wake
GTA V

Replayed:

Hitman 2 Silent Assassin
Hitman Contracts
Hitman Blood Money
Splinter Cell
Splinter Cell Pandora's Tomorrow
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Splinter Cell Double Agent
Splinter Cell Conviction

50/50 on whether to play:

Thief
Metal Gear Soild V: Ground Zeroes
Assassin's Creed Liberation

Waiting on:

Watch Dogs
Far Cry 4
Uncharted 4
Assassin's Creed Unity
Assassin's Creed Comet
Hitman 6
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain
The Order 1886
The Division
Batman Arkham Knight
Murdered Soul Suspect
Mad Max

llt23

All Star
Daps
Games im currently playing through:
Far Cry 3
Deus ex- human revolution
Dishonored
Fallout 3

All kinda similar but different games. Dunno why but I wanted to play some single player FPS games so I got these over the past several months. Some got more rpg elements, some got a more open world than others, but overall im liking all these games.

Figured Dishonored was gonna be trash but its pretty fun. Not really into the story but I like the gameplay. Its pretty chill. Not as intense as Far Cry or Deus Ex especially when you wanna be stealthy. Its like a first person assassins creed with magical powers.

Far Cry 3 so far seems like the best of the bunch. Great graphics, enviroment and open world. Decent enough story with cool Village dudes helping you out.

Fallout is cool and i really dig the idea of the game, but its pretty difficult early on so Im putting it on the backburner.

Deus ex I try my best to be stealthy but end up having to murder everyone in sight usually. Up to the China part.

Copped them all used too:blessed:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I don't game as much as I used to years ago, but right now I'm playing Stick it to the Man via PS+.

I don't know what to think of it honestly.... it ain't bad, it ain't mind blowingly good either.... but I keep playing through it for some reason. I took a break from Final Fantasy XIV because that game was consuming my life... lol. Did beat the Lu Bu story mode on Dynasty Warriors 8 and now working through the Wei story mode. Haven't really touched Black Flag... might trade that in for Infamous.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don't game as much as I used to years ago, but right now I'm playing Stick it to the Man via PS+.

I don't know what to think of it honestly.... it ain't bad, it ain't mind blowingly good either.... but I keep playing through it for some reason. I took a break from Final Fantasy XIV because that game was consuming my life... lol. Did beat the Lu Bu story mode on Dynasty Warriors 8 and now working through the Wei story mode. Haven't really touched Black Flag... might trade that in for Infamous.
Black Flag is the sh!t..don't give up on it yet.

datmass

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I recently beat Dantes Inferno; i loved how they incorporated the 9 circles of hell into the game but the combat kinda sucked, it got better as you gained more skills but it always seemed a little off. Ninja Gaiden ain't walking through that door neither is bayonetta or God of war

i beat kingdom of amalur 4 times i really enjoyed it, i preferred the universalist build its just so hax of a set up. they way the game is you shouldnt go roaming around in new areas prior to a mission so watch out for that. amalur is a really an underrated game

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I really wanted to buy KoA after I first played the demo, and it kinda just got lost in a pile of a bunch of other games I've wanted to play. I think I'll give it a shot here soon. So many games that people are mentioning I wanna just stop what I"m doing and start playing or replay. Especially Mass Effect.

But currently I've been playing Dark Souls 2 and Chivalry Deadliest Warrior the most. Just got Deadliest Warrior, but I've put in around 35 hours into the original. DS2 I'm at about 25 hrs, and I'm taking a little break from that. That shyt wears on my very being, brehs. Besides those though, I really need to get back into X-Com. I bought the expansion without ever really playing it. I'm sure its fantastic, too. I gotta just gotta remember the basics of that shyt

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Right now playing fall out 3, assassin's creed 4, bioshock infinite and mario 3d. I popped in need for speed most wanted (ps3) over the weekend bc I bought all the extras for it last week

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just beat inFamous 1 as a Hero, next up is inFamous 2... I'll go through that as evil. If I like how the 2nd one is I'll think about picking up Second Son after a price drop.

:ld:
I started inFamous 2 and got bored after a few hours

:russ:

:yeshrug:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
just beat arkham origins and ffxhd in the past week. moving onto witcher 2 next

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
finally beat Donkey Kong Country Tropical. for teal bruhs, i LOVED it:wow:

putting my full gaming attention on Sly 2 on my Vita now. I'm on episode 5 now. bout to get that Plat too:takedat:

after this ill probably move to Tales of Symphonia HD on my PS3. I'm loving it.