You a gamer? What you playing? What you beat? Speak on it

Kodie

Pro
Daps
The last games I beat were The Last of Us, Little Inferno, Bleed and Guacamelee. I'm mostly playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze right now. Almost done with the second world. Got all gold medals, KONGs and puzzle pieces in the first world.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The last games I beat were The Last of Us, Little Inferno, Bleed and Guacamelee. I'm mostly playing Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze right now. Almost done with the second world. Got all gold medals, KONGs and puzzle pieces in the first world.
:lawd:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Yo Kode-Master, you still live in the DMV?

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
recently beat outlast and plat'd bf4
reached the 100,000 match coin earnings in FIFA14 fut
won the chip twice in 2k14 myplayer then demanded a trade
rounding 3rd on black flag and contrast
working on kzsf and knack plat
recently started playing strider and dead nation
going to check out warframe and blacklight eventually (been too busy with other games)
eagerly anticipating second son and metal gear (my world will be put on hold for those titles)

:eat:

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
Cracked open my Sega Dreamcast last night & hooked it up via HDMI. Playing through Shenmue, Capcom vs SNK 2, Sword of the Berserker, & Blue Submarine No.6

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Still playing GW2. Game is a mess so I might not be playing it much longer. Just got guacamelee from a recent humble bundle so that's probably next on my list.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Finally waxed off Splinter Cell: Blacklist sometime last week, one of the few left on my previous gen list. Really enjoyed it. Brought back all the stealth elements that were missing from Conviction. You even get rewarded by how many enemies you don't alert/kill which was a nice bonus to go stealth in the game.

With Titanfall out today I'll probably be onto that for a bit, going back and forth between it and BF4 for PS4. Still have GOW: Ascension, Last of Us and Tales of Xillia left on previous gen to finish though.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
@Kodie suprised to see someone mention that gem little inferno :salute:

Last game I beat was AC4

The game I'm currently having a blast with is don't starve.

Will be fully going in on TitanFall this weekend :lawd:

Kodie

Pro
Daps
@Kodie suprised to see someone mention that gem little inferno :salute:

Last game I beat was AC4

The game I'm currently having a blast with is don't starve.

Will be fully going in on TitanFall this weekend :lawd:
:salute: I had a lot more fun with it than I was expecting.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Beat Danganronpa. even got the platinum. playing Toukiden now. preordered Final Fantasy X/X-2 for my Vita and it comes out next week. never finished X and never played X-2 at all.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Currently playing the 1st Castlevania again. I'm also about to start playing Metal Gear Solid 3 and of course Titan Fall.

I also just purchased a Wii-U and a slew of games, so i'll likely be playing that for a while.

Last edited: