Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
It is what it is.
Anyway, you have pictures of her?

I won't even embarrass myself she wasn't even that fine :pachaha:, extremly average, I was just younger and dumber then, she was a great girl though, and I would do it again if I could

SN: Funny thing is we aint even break up over that, my cousin spent the night over my crib, with my girlfriends sister who always was trying to throw the puss at me left and right before I got with; what was then my girl, anyway my cousin starts a rumor we fukked that night, and her sister was always so jealous over us being together and not me and her, she went along with the lie. And then the argument about I aint giving you none so you fukk my sister:russ:, I couldn't defend myself neither shyt pisses me off to this day...........

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Hey you may be right too, he has nothing to lose but pride in calling her bluff, like I said it's a test no relationship situation can exist without sex, If tried all arguing over foolishness will pursue

If she had another dude she was getting dikk from she could easily dump him, a pretty chick thats about to get her RN, don't need to be clinging to any dude when she allegedy made up in her mind it was over.

I must admit another dude may be in here ear trying to :youngsabo: OP, but with pretty chicks thats all in the game. She is counting on OP to show flex
in this situation, or he will be seen as a little nikka from hence forth

OP shuld drop this chick just for the fact that she's playin games. Some chicks have boyfriends and still get dikk on the side:takedat:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
OP shuld drop this chick just for the fact that she's playin games. Some chicks have boyfriends and still get dikk on the side:takedat:

Yeah you right but he has nothing to lose though career minded chicks are hard to come by

He could get puss on the side, while holding on to a good thing as collateral

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Me and my girl have been going strong and she's damn near everything I'd want in a chick (personality, long hair, nice ass, 36C t*ts, buys me beer, etc). Like a chocolate Stacy Dash :noah: . She's about to become an RN so she'll be caking something fierce too .

I'd moved to Atlanta this February and had been living with fam. Once I got my own place in May we went out and havent looked back since she was new to the A as well and from the same area. I was a lil pissed that I didnt get a chance to enjoy all the women ATL had to offer but my girl is BAD (dime status) and was told that I "lucked up" by getting a good one off the bat.

While she was working at her part-time nursing job, one of the :flabbynsick: patients at the twilight of their life told her to respect the sanctity of marriage :comeon: and that sex is something that should be done under God :childplease:

She just hit me with the "I want to ease my way into celibacy"

She KNOWS I'm not big on marriage in the near future and she knows im not religious (I'm spiritual/believe in a Higher Power) but she still insists on trying to make our way into celibacy even though we've been fukking like cats n dogs since the beginning of the relationship and she swallows like a gotdamn pro :takedat:

Now she wants to change things up. I feel like its a slap in the face considering all this ass around me (ATL women are :whoo: )

What you say brehs? Shes a keeper but I know I'll just end up cheating. Maybe that should be the move :usure: cuz the hoes out here are fine but aint bout shyt really when it comes to the total package
:dwillhuh:
Thats the excuse she gave you, breh :wow:

P-Trill my nikka I hate it had to be him:sadbron:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She should break up with you or you should get on bended knee. Maybe shes tired of waiting on you to pop the question and is using the p*ssy as a bargaining chip.

How she starts talking about sex with patients on her job would make me curious. Maybe shes just getting her back blown out and doesnt want you to feel all the renovations.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:dwillhuh:
Thats the excuse she gave you, breh :wow:

P-Trill my nikka I hate it had to be him:sadbron:

:pachaha: I'm rooting for him, it aint over til they say it's over......

The only way I would ex her is if her attitude has change of lot and she has been ignoring calls and text of things of such nature

:bryan: at the thought of somone on their deathbed having the power to make your bytch put the clamps on her puss, rookies....:beli:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
1st off, she is not a keep her

If a stranger is influencing her like this?

2nd, y'all been together 3 months, that girl can't possibly want to get married?

3rd, there's a pretty good chance she met :steviej:

Do y'all live together?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
1st off, she is not a keep her

If a stranger is influencing her like this?

2nd, y'all been together 3 months, that girl can't possibly want to get married?

3rd, there's a pretty good chance she met :steviej:

Do y'all live together?
If they aint living together and he aint around her 24/7 he definitely is sharing her

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
She has to know that its gonna end the relationship...

Can't be that selfish to think you gonna be cool with a non sexual relationship. Seems like a ploy to get you to commit.

I just don't see a happy ending for ya bruh if you don't have no intentions on marrying her.

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
in all seriousness

you only been with her 3 months:aicmon:

no matter if she is wifey material, there is no way I would wait when you don't even share the same religious beliefs about sex

nikka you in fukking Atlanta

you need to get out more because ATL is filled with Dime women that have great careers
shyt more black women are successful than black men there:aicmon:

stop being a sucka my nig

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
She has to know that its gonna end the relationship...

Can't be that selfish to think you gonna be cool with a non sexual relationship. Seems like a ploy to get you to commit.

I just don't see a happy ending for ya bruh if you don't have no intentions on marrying her.

A sit down is definitely needed he has to ask straight up if she wants to be with him or not, if she says yes, I would then support her decision