Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Where did I say that females dont cheat?

How do you know its only nikkas with no "game" that dont get p*ssy? If you think natural attraction<<<<"swag" then you truly setting yourself up to get cheated on swag or no swag....

If a bytch likes you, she likes you, attraction has no trigger besides nature.

My point was that to only assume that the shorty is cheating just because she wants to stop fukking is stupid because believe it or not, some people actually have standards.

Originally Posted by Shameonyou
thing is, if that many women were giving the ***** up, alot of these ****** wouldnt be so sexually frustrated...so always assuming your girl is ****in another dude is unrealistic because MOST women in relationships dont **** other dudes besides their boyfriend.

---------------------------------

^^^^^nygga, thats where u said females dont cheat.. and what standards could a broad have when shes already been fuccin this nygga for 5 months? that "standad" shhyt is out the window now.finally,nyggaz with no game/no swag get no p*ssy is tru because there are plenty of ugly nyggaz that still manage to get puzzy because they have game/ know how to talk to females/ have self confidence/swagf/can dress etc.

u sound lost bruh:whoo:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Originally Posted by Shameonyou
thing is, if that many women were giving the ***** up, alot of these ****** wouldnt be so sexually frustrated...so always assuming your girl is ****in another dude is unrealistic because MOST women in relationships dont **** other dudes besides their boyfriend.

nygga, thats where u said females dont cheat.. and what standards could a broad have when shes already been fuccin this nygga for 5 months? that "standad" shhyt is out the window now.finally,nyggaz with no game/no swag get no p*ssy is tru because there are plenty of ugly nyggaz that still manage to get puzzy because they have game/ know how to talk to females/ have self confidence/swagf/can dress etc.

u sound lost bruh:whoo:

you said I said women dont cheat.....what you bolded is different from what you accused me of saying.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
you said I said women dont cheat.....what you bolded is different from what you accused me of saying.

u are clearly playing semantics now and moonwalkin on what u said. u clearly stated "MOST women in relationships dont **** other dudes besides their boyfriend" is that not eluding to the sentiment that wemon dont cheat? cmon man:snoop:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
in all seriousness

you only been with her 3 months:aicmon:

no matter if she is wifey material, there is no way I would wait when you don't even share the same religious beliefs about sex

nikka you in fukking Atlanta

you need to get out more because ATL is filled with Dime women that have great careers
shyt more black women are successful than black men there:aicmon:

stop being a sucka my nig

As a nikka who actually lives in Atlanta, the bolded is a god damn lie.

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
thing is, if that many women were giving the p*ssy up, alot of these nikkas wouldnt be so sexually frustrated...so always assuming your girl is fukkin another dude is unrealistic because MOST women in relationships dont fukk other dudes besides their boyfriend.

From my personal experience, thats not even remotely true.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u are clearly playing semantics now and moonwalkin on what u said. u clearly stated "MOST women in relationships dont **** other dudes besides their boyfriend" is that not eluding to the sentiment that wemon dont cheat? cmon man:snoop:

theres no semantics being played....

1. Can you prove all women cheat? No
2. Can you prove MOST women cheat? No
3. Can you prove Most people in relationships that are sexually active with each other are also fukking other people? No

all you are doing is look at the 50 percent negative side of the pool, instead of looking at 100 percent of the pool.

Can women cheat, Yes..

Have women cheated on their men, Yes.

Is it possible that people stay faithful in relationships, Yes. Because I can damn well testify that my ex girl never cheated on me, and vice versa because we had too much respect for each other....and she was very attractive. If people have respect for themselves, and each other IN RELATIONSHIPS, they will either break up if their not happy, or work on it together.....

anything else, is immature muthafukkas that arent really in relationships, and definately dont respect each other as people.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
theres no semantics being played....

1. Can you prove all women cheat? No
2. Can you prove MOST women cheat? No
3. Can you prove Most people in relationships that are sexually active with each other are also fukking other people? No

all you are doing is look at the 50 percent negative side of the pool, instead of looking at 100 percent of the pool.

Can women cheat, Yes..

Have women cheated on their men, Yes.

Is it possible that people stay faithful in relationships, Yes. Because I can damn well testify that my ex girl never cheated on me, and vice versa because we had too much respect for each other....and she was very attractive. If people have respect for themselves, and each other IN RELATIONSHIPS, they will either break up if their not happy, or work on it together.....

anything else, is immature muthafukkas that arent really in relationships, and definately dont respect each other as people.

ok. im glad u said all this. this statement is completely different from what u said earlier that most wemon dont cheat. but u still didnt adress my statement about ugly dudes that still get byytches

↓R↑LYB

Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I lived in Atlanta, he's right to a degree. True real success, we still got that on lock.

In what way, what stats are you referring to? The BLS release statistics every year. That's not something you have to use anecdotal evidence on, you can actually look the shyt up for yourself.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because you come across as a lame. Like I said, from my personal experience, it's false. Deal with it and keep it moving fam.

and you come across as a gullible chump......and from my personal experience its not.....digest it...

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Went through this, and I candidly played her bluff, within 3 days she was trying to have sex again, except I displayed that my mind was 10x stronger then hers. Made her wait a week before I begin having sex with her again. She didn't never mentioned celibacy again.