Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
From a woman's perspective, if you can't deal with the fact that she's changed her mind about sex, then just move on...cheating is unnecessary.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
lol, you don't share that girl but she coming of age. Something you should try

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Real talk, if it ain't something you down for tell her you gotta bounce. It's just that simple, either respect it or move on. tru mac, I hear you but she trying to get stronger. That's the purpose of doing this in the first place.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
She's simply at the point of life where she's thinking about her career and settling down with kids and family, chicks these days aint trying to be in a relationship for years with no commitment, a female knows very early on if they are in a relationship with a man that could take the next step with. If she didn't love you and felt those convictions in her spirit to change her ways, she would of dumped you, so it's obvious she has ulterior motives

When most chicks tell guys they are not thinking about not having sex, we usually panic and walk away, but it's simply a trap to test how much you really love and care for her so she has no questions or reservations of giving her full heart to you. If you walk away you would never have another shot because it would be known all you care about is the puss, and then she would also know, you have a weakness for other females like you admitted, and can't be trusted since puss could make you give up a good thing.

If I were you invite her to your crib and don't try any sexual advances just chill with pour a couple drinks cuddle and watch movies, and after yall get tipsy and laughing it up having a good time, tell her how much she means to you, and how you have in arms everything you ever wanted in a female, and tell her you can't foresee life without her, and want to spend the rest of your life with her, stopping short of a proposal........................And you should be right in there

I was in this situation once don't let her see you sweat/ fukk up and ruin it for yourself, over puss from those rachet hoes, because once a pretty chick with ambition and drive of their own, closes them doors it a wrap, it may seem like you are in a lose lose situation, it's now about adjusting to the game and dominating with the hand you were dealt

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funniest part to me was "trying to ease her way into celibacy". no offense but your girl might be a bird brain. or maybe no one told her shyt and she's just trying to run game on you and trying to make you put a ring on it. (if that's what it is, she one dumb girl...)

just say yeah, agree and then act as if she never said anything. make your move to fukk her, most likely she already forgot about that shyt and was just talking to talk.

personally i would just tell her straight up that she can do what she wants but if you're not getting what you need, you might as well break up cause if you don't you'll get it from elsewhere. she's trying to play games with the puss. but say it in a super cool/laid back way.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She's simply at the point of life where she's thinking about her career and settling down with kids and family, chicks these days aint trying to be in a relationship for years with no commitment, a female knows very early on if they are in a relationship with a man that could take the next step with. If she didn't love you and felt those convictions in her spirit to change her ways, she would of dumped you, so it's obvious she has ulterior motives

When most chicks tell guys they are not thinking about not having sex, we usually panic and walk away, but it's simply a trap to test how much you really love and care for her so she has no questions or reservations of giving her full heart to you. If you walk away you would never have another shot because it would be known all you care about is the puss, and then she would also know, you have a weakness for other females like you admitted, and can't be trusted since puss could make you give up a good thing.

If I were you invite her to your crib and don't try any sexual advances just chill with pour a couple drinks cuddle and watch movies, and after yall get tipsy, tell her how much she means to you, and how you have in arms everything you ever wanted in a female, and tell her you can't foresee life without her, and want to spend the rest of your life with her, stopping short of a proposal........................And you should be right in there

I was in this situation once don't let her see you sweat/ fukk up and ruin it for yourself, over puss from those rachet hoes, because once a pretty chick with ambition and drive of their own, closes them doors it a wrap, it may seem like you are in a lose lose situation, it's now about adjusting to the game and dominating with the hand you were dealt
:leon:

this might be even better than what i posted...

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

If I were you invite her to your crib and don't try any sexual advances just chill with pour a couple drinks cuddle and watch movies, and after yall get tipsy and laughing it up having a good time, tell her how much she means to you, and how you have in arms everything you ever wanted in a female, and tell her you can't foresee life without her, and want to spend the rest of your life with her, stopping short of a proposal........................And you should be right in there

:mindblown: :cape:

Cmon man. That is mad lame. Why are u making excuses for this chick. Do u not find something wrong about the fact that this chick has been heavily influenced by an outsider? If your assertion is correct that this chick is thinking about her career,setlling down and having kids, then why would she try to force dude to marry her. Takin away sex from the relationship when the had already been fuccin is azz backwards. This chick is more into playin games. And my itch tells me that she's gettin some dikk somewhere else. Females just don't up and say 1 day "I wana be celibate" cmon bruh, that's a huge red flag that u shoulnt be with that chick anymore.

I coulndt imagine layin next to a chick everynight and knowin that I couldn't get any puzzy. Wtf?:mindblown:

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:to:
listen to this man, bruh

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:mindblown: :cape:

Cmon man. That is mad lame. Why are u making excuses for this chick. Do u not find something wrong about the fact that this chick has been heavily influenced by an outsider? If your assertion is correct that this chick is thinking about her career,setlling down and having kids, then why would she try to force dude to marry her. Takin away sex from the relationship when the had already been fuccin is azz backwards. This chick is more into playin games. And my itch tells me that she's gettin some dikk somewhere else. Females just don't up and say 1 day "I wana be celibate" cmon bruh, that's a huge red flag that u shoulnt be with that chick anymore.

I coulndt imagine layin next to a chick everynight and knowin that I couldn't get any puzzy. Wtf?:mindblown:
Hey you may be right too, he has nothing to lose but pride in calling her bluff, like I said it's a test no relationship situation can exist without sex, If tried all arguing over foolishness will pursue

If she had another dude she was getting dikk from she could easily dump him, a pretty chick thats about to get her RN, don't need to be clinging to any dude when she allegedy made up in her mind it was over.

I must admit another dude may be in here ear trying to :youngsabo: OP, but with pretty chicks thats all in the game. She is counting on OP to show flex in this situation, or he will be seen as a little nikka from hence forth

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:to:
listen to this man, bruh

:sadcam: this thread brought back sad memories, :heh: when I got sat down by my ex and she told me she was heading to church trying to switch her life around and is cutting back on sex, I was like :yeshrug: as long as we doing it once a week, I got no problems:stopitslime:, a few days later it was over breh:snoop:

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
this thread brought back sad memories, when I got sat down by my ex and she told me she was heading to church trying to switch her life around and is cutting back on sex, I was like as long as we doing it once a week, I got no problems, a few days later it was over breh
It is what it is.
Anyway, you have pictures of her?