Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
You've only been in a relationship for 3 months and she is the perfect girl :comeon:

This nikka here is green.

She prolly getting her guts re-arranged by Stevie J :pachaha:

Muzion

All Star
Daps
first thing you should do is kill this :flabbynsick: nikka for putting you in this situation, send em straight to hell

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Tell her that your all for trying to build on a relationship but no sex is not an option for you at this point and she can bounce if she ain't cool with it

she proved she is easily influenced now its time to man up and influence her the way you need

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sounds like a righteous girl to me

It's good she turned from her wicked ways

Just dump her you fornicator :umad:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Handle your shyt on the side. Too many dimes in ATL not to. Your girl will probably wonder why it ain't bugging you anymore and she'll be open again in no time. Oh, and 1-2 combo the Religious dude who fed her this crap.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me and my girl have been going strong and she's damn near everything I'd want in a chick (personality, long hair, nice ass, 36C t*ts, buys me beer, etc). Like a chocolate Stacy Dash :noah: . She's about to become an RN so she'll be caking something fierce too :leon: .

I'd moved to Atlanta this February and had been living with fam. Once I got my own place in May we went out and havent looked back since she was new to the A as well and from the same area. I was a lil pissed that I didnt get a chance to enjoy all the women ATL had to offer but my girl is BAD (dime status) and was told that I "lucked up" by getting a good one off the bat.

While she was working at her part-time nursing job, one of the :flabbynsick: patients at the twilight of their life told her to respect the sanctity of marriage :comeon: and that sex is something that should be done under God :childplease:

She just hit me with the "I want to ease my way into celibacy" :why:

She KNOWS I'm not big on marriage in the near future and she knows im not religious (I'm spiritual/believe in a Higher Power) but she still insists on trying to make our way into celibacy even though we've been fukking like cats n dogs since the beginning of the relationship and she swallows like a gotdamn pro :takedat:

Now she wants to change things up. I feel like its a slap in the face considering all this ass around me (ATL women are :whoo: )

What you say brehs? Shes a keeper but I know I'll just end up cheating. Maybe that should be the move :usure: cuz the hoes out here are fine but aint bout shyt really when it comes to the total package

LMAO, you and her got trolled by a near :deadrose: patient breh.

GoPro

EscoBeard Season Has Returned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#CertLife #ITGang
Me and my girl have been going strong and she's damn near everything I'd want in a chick (personality, long hair, nice ass, 36C t*ts, buys me beer, etc). Like a chocolate Stacy Dash :noah: . She's about to become an RN so she'll be caking something fierce too :leon: .

She tryna hit you like Gina hit Martin.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3c-7xUWiaQ8&feature=player_detailpage#t=153s]Martin, Love is in Your Face Part 1 (3) - YouTube[/ame]

Dont fall for it bruh. Yea Gina wound up being some big ad exec, but you see how fat she got after them kids dropped, right?

That nigg@

You Love to Hate
Daps
If I was you I would be more concerned with the fact a nikka put this idea in her mind (on some inception shyt :leostare:), to me that says more about your girl then the fact that she dont wanna fukk u no more :lolbron: