Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So let me get this straight...

1. you arent a church goer, but you say she is....what makes you think someone like her wouldn't be thinking about getting married? Especially after the way you explained yall fukk like rabbits? If there is one thing to learn about women who are about something, they value themselves in terms of being ambitious. If she was ambitious enough to have a career, she is ambitious enough to evolve in her relationship i.e. marriage. Her being celibate is the 101 move for almost every church going woman I know of thats about something.

2. Are you ready to follow your dikk? or follow your brain? Why am I asking this...Ill almost garauntee you, that you wont find another chick like this in your life, thats AA (no offense)....and while realistically some may be out there, you wont find one easily, and you will regret that shyt when you tired of fukking just to fukk. Every man should train themselves to be disciplined and not to follow their urges, and sacrifice for the big picture. What do you really lose in a relationship with a woman that is about her paper, and is religious? And (get this) ACTUALLY WANTS TO FOLLOW THE DOCTRINES WITHIN HER RELIGION?

Why get in a relationship with this girl? if you didnt like her as a person? What girl who is that well rounded wants to be a jumpoff? No offense, but its nikkas like you that turn these potential wives into scorned Tyra Banks type bytches after a while...This is why I preach if you just want sex, SAY THAT shyt IN THE BEGINNING....not during the relationship.

And no, you dont share that girl, women dont give their p*ssy for free if they actually have a life to live.

You gotta make a choice, either ACTUALLY treat her as an individual, or live with the reality that your dikk runs you, and not vice versa.

Peace.

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Stop paying attention to whatever bullshyt women say... She'll be over this before the end of the week

This..............................

Like I said I truly think she's testing OP, no people in their right mind could have a relationship with no sex, after already crossing them bridges, shyt is frustrating thinking about it, thats like switching for high speed internet back to dial up

He'll be alright, he just has to reaffirm control

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
went through this same thing with a girl I used to mess with. Except her friend who used to be a serious hoe put her on. :why: I evenetually started fukking again but

Long story short, we broke up a few months later and she gave me chlamydia.:skip:

Beng Beng:huhldup:

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
She's playing hard to get because she wants him to commit.

Girl saw her competition (i mean, these ATL-ienas are something fierce from what i've heard/seen in music videos/tv) and to ensure that the only way he'll be exclusive is by making this proposition to him.

He ain't sharing nothing but an unsqueeky bed (and that ain't a good thing).

YOu don't have to wife her yet, but if you love her enough, ask for her hand and just be verbally engaged.

If you're certain she the one.

*in Ace Hood voice*

"GON... GEED IT!"

And if she ain't the one for you...

Doggie, let a vigga take care of her. I got you. Venus fly trap.

*in Animaniacs trio voice*

"HELLLOOOOOO NEURCE!!!"

;)

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
:facepalm:

yo, where the fukk do nikkas like you come from???? were you raised on a farm? "she knows no one in the city" :laff: that has to be one of the most idiotically naive statements of the day.

well, yesterday.

Yeah thats a horrible train of thinking, just think even fat bytches get hollered at left and right and could get almost any dikk they want, now imagine a gullible chocolaty Stacey Dash chick:youngsabo:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Don't listen to these other nikkas, try to work it out, if she's as awesome as you say she is, then maybe she's trying to power play you into committing that. Just think about it, do you see a future with this girl, if so, weather the storm and if not break it off.

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
So let me get this straight...

1. you arent a church goer, but you say she is....what makes you think someone like her wouldn't be thinking about getting married? Especially after the way you explained yall fukk like rabbits? If there is one thing to learn about women who are about something, they value themselves in terms of being ambitious. If she was ambitious enough to have a career, she is ambitious enough to evolve in her relationship i.e. marriage. Her being celibate is the 101 move for almost every church going woman I know of thats about something.

2. Are you ready to follow your dikk? or follow your brain? Why am I asking this...Ill almost garauntee you, that you wont find another chick like this in your life, thats AA (no offense)....and while realistically some may be out there, you wont find one easily, and you will regret that shyt when you tired of fukking just to fukk. Every man should train themselves to be disciplined and not to follow their urges, and sacrifice for the big picture. What do you really lose in a relationship with a woman that is about her paper, and is religious? And (get this) ACTUALLY WANTS TO FOLLOW THE DOCTRINES WITHIN HER RELIGION?

Why get in a relationship with this girl? if you didnt like her as a person? What girl who is that well rounded wants to be a jumpoff? No offense, but its nikkas like you that turn these potential wives into scorned Tyra Banks type bytches after a while...This is why I preach if you just want sex, SAY THAT shyt IN THE BEGINNING....not during the relationship.

And no, you dont share that girl, women dont give their p*ssy for free if they actually have a life to live.

You gotta make a choice, either ACTUALLY treat her as an individual, or live with the reality that your dikk runs you, and not vice versa.

Peace.

Best post on this topic breh :obama:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
She should break up with you or you should get on bended knee. Maybe shes tired of waiting on you to pop the question and is using the p*ssy as a bargaining chip.

How she starts talking about sex with patients on her job would make me curious. Maybe shes just getting her back blown out and doesnt want you to feel all the renovations.

This is the shyt that's trippin me out. Why is she talkin about sex to patients anyways?

And for all you dumb nikkas tal'mbout "she want you to pop the question"....my nikkas, he's been in the relationship for 4 months. 4 MONTHS! FOUR MONTHS! FOUR fukkIN MONTHS!!!

Ain't nobody spending 4 months with someone and then getting married. That's just foolish. :rudy:

Stop bullshytting with her. Tell her how fukkin weird she's acting, and that you don't like it. Tell her WHY you dont like it. She came into the relationship with sex, and now she is stopping it. Whats the purpose of celibacy in the MIDDLE of a relationship? I'm the only one she's fukkin, right? Tell her how you feel. Man the fukkup, nikka. Keep it 100 or BUST nikka. :birdman:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
We good now but :whoo: Some of yall nikkaz done got fukked over so bad in the past you think every nikka shares nowadays

I've been heartbroken before too but I swear some of you c00ns done had that ETHER done to your feelings by a bytch :damn: :heh:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
1st off, she is not a keep her

If a stranger is influencing her like this?

2nd, y'all been together 3 months, that girl can't possibly want to get married?

3rd, there's a pretty good chance she met :steviej:

Do y'all live together?

Moved in together after 3 months. :bryan:

Aggins do this?

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is the shyt that's trippin me out. Why is she talkin about sex to patients anyways?

And for all you dumb nikkas tal'mbout "she want you to pop the question"....my nikkas, he's been in the relationship for 4 months. 4 MONTHS! FOUR MONTHS! FOUR fukkIN MONTHS!!!

Ain't nobody spending 4 months with someone and then getting married. That's just foolish. :rudy:

Stop bullshytting with her. Tell her how fukkin weird she's acting, and that you don't like it. Tell her WHY you dont like it. She came into the relationship with sex, and now she is stopping it. Whats the purpose of celibacy in the MIDDLE of a relationship? I'm the only one she's fukkin, right? Tell her how you feel. Man the fukkup, nikka. Keep it 100 or BUST nikka. :birdman:

just because she wants to get married doesnt mean she wants to get married ASAP....the point is for duke to continue the relationship with her being celibate...then if the time comes for marriage, HE will pop the question because he wants to make HER his wife......