Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

This is the shyt that's trippin me out. Why is she talkin about sex to patients anyways?

And for all you dumb nikkas tal'mbout "she want you to pop the question"....my nikkas, he's been in the relationship for 4 months. 4 MONTHS! FOUR MONTHS! FOUR fukkIN MONTHS!!!

Ain't nobody spending 4 months with someone and then getting married. That's just foolish. :rudy:

Stop bullshytting with her. Tell her how fukkin weird she's acting, and that you don't like it. Tell her WHY you dont like it. She came into the relationship with sex, and now she is stopping it. Whats the purpose of celibacy in the MIDDLE of a relationship? I'm the only one she's fukkin, right? Tell her how you feel. Man the fukkup, nikka. Keep it 100 or BUST nikka. :birdman:
I missed the 4 months part. More then likely, he aint hittin it right and shes considering breaking up with him and is giving the puss to another or is prepping it for him. Sad. That, or it was just a false flag operation to find out how easily he can be manipulated by the pu$$.

Had it been me the response would have been

*well its been nice knowing you :russ:* after 4 months.

or

*i guess one of us wont be fukkin.*

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
We good now but :whoo: Some of yall nikkaz done got fukked over so bad in the past you think every nikka shares nowadays

I've been heartbroken before too but I swear some of you c00ns done had that ETHER done to your feelings by a bytch :damn: :heh:

You could be in love and all that good shyt but Females are never to be given the benefit of doubt, don't learn the hard way, like hoes around the way, say to me it aint nothing for a chick to get some dikk, guys give it away, so walk cautiously, but do the right thing in hang in there that's all we are trying to say

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You could be in love and all that good shyt but Females are never to be given the benefit of doubt, don't learn the hard way, like hoes around the way, say to me it aint nothing for a chick to get some dikk, guys give it away, so walk cautiously, but do the right thing in hang in there that's all we are trying to say

thing is, if that many women were giving the p*ssy up, alot of these nikkas wouldnt be so sexually frustrated...so always assuming your girl is fukkin another dude is unrealistic because MOST women in relationships dont fukk other dudes besides their boyfriend.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Don't listen to these other nikkas, try to work it out, if she's as awesome as you say she is, then maybe she's trying to power play you into committing that. Just think about it, do you see a future with this girl, if so, weather the storm and if not break it off.

:comeon:

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Moved in together after 3 months. :bryan:

Aggins do this?
She's stayin w/ her uncle but basically stays at my spot (she cooks, buys groceries, etc :manny: )

Since I'm bored at work this was her text:
“Babe it was an idea.. I prob couldn’t do it anyways. I am not at a point where I am that holy that I could not have sex. I might last a week then I would be tryin to rape u. I respect hw u feel. It was way too premature n it was my mistake for bringing something that I wasn’t 100% on anyway. If I thought sex sent u to hell then I wouldn’t have angels. I have a habit of thinkin way too deep in my future n its not a good thing. I have anxiety about the things I cant control but its ok it was jus a lil episode”

I feel yall too tho. :cheers:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
thing is, if that many women were giving the p*ssy up, alot of these nikkas wouldnt be so sexually frustrated...so always assuming your girl is fukkin another dude is unrealistic because MOST women in relationships dont fukk other dudes besides their boyfriend.

:what:

How naive and gullible are u bruh.u sound rediculous. All these nyggaz that are sexually frustrated are just lame as nyggaz with no game/swag and can't get chicks.. are u saying that females don't cheat? U sound crazy man:cape: :mindblown:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset

Breh females are human like us, you think there p*ssy don't get wet when they see a dude they want to fukk, all it' takes is a guy telling a female what she want's to hear and she's meat falling off the bone

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
just because she wants to get married doesnt mean she wants to get married ASAP....the point is for duke to continue the relationship with her being celibate...then if the time comes for marriage, HE will pop the question because he wants to make HER his wife......

This would make sense IF she was celibate from the JUMP. After giving this man the p*ssy for 4 months, and then having this awkward ass EPIPHANY that she wants to be celibate? NAHHHHH. Shorty isn't even considering this guys feelings.

What was she thinking when she did it?

"Oh, my baby will be fine with me doing this. It's been 4 months. He LOVES me. :heh: "

or

"I hope he's fine with this. :ld: If not, then he has no choice! Either he picks my new lifestyle, or he can leave. If he leaves that means he didnt love me anyways! :leostare: I mean...it's been 4 months! He should LOVE me....right? :ld: I'm making the right decision. :yes:"

:childplease:

fukk that, and fukk her. Don't be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't think or care about you, breh. She made this (important) decision WITHOUT even talking to you about it. When you're thinking about making an important decision, that will effect your relationship, SANE people usually speak with their partners about it. EVERYTHING is touched by BOTH people in a good / strong relationship. No secrets are kept.

She's not 100% with you, and she doesn't respect or care about you, breh.

But can you blame her, though? :yeshrug:

It's ONLY been 4 fukkIN MONTHS. :lolbron:

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
no pic?:scusthov:

Sounds to Meech like she got convicted about having pre marital sex. I think she is on her way to being saved, and if you stick around, which you will, you will be too

If anything, I'd thank the :flabbynsick: @ the hospital for being obedient and saving your soul :shaq:

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

How naive and gullible are u bruh.u sound rediculous. All these nyggaz that are sexually frustrated are just lame as nyggaz with no game/swag and can't get chicks.. are u saying that females don't cheat? U sound crazy man:cape: :mindblown:

Where did I say that females dont cheat?

How do you know its only nikkas with no "game" that dont get p*ssy? If you think natural attraction<<<<"swag" then you truly setting yourself up to get cheated on swag or no swag....

If a bytch likes you, she likes you, attraction has no trigger besides nature.

My point was that to only assume that the shorty is cheating just because she wants to stop fukking is stupid because believe it or not, some people actually have standards.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh females are human like us, you think there p*ssy don't get wet when they see a dude they want to fukk, all it' takes is a guy telling a female what she want's to hear and she's meat falling off the bone

theres a difference between how a girl wants to fukk, and how a guy wants to fukk....us men will fukk anything our dikk likes, most women need to be emotionally involved for the shyt to happen...unless their a prostitute, or were drunk out their mind....

obviously there is the exception, but im talking about the average woman that isnt a prostitute, and has a functioning life....they are actually out there.

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Agreed. It's not always some "sharing" shyt even though A. It's funny as hell and B. Sometimes its true

Basically the old dude made her think about some deep shyt. Mix in my non-religious ass and she might start feeling like she needs to not continue the dark side :shaq: even if her thinking was premature

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This would make sense IF she was celibate from the JUMP. After giving this man the p*ssy for 4 months, and then having this awkward ass EPIPHANY that she wants to be celibate? NAHHHHH. Shorty isn't even considering this guys feelings.

What was she thinking when she did it?

"Oh, my baby will be fine with me doing this. It's been 4 months. He LOVES me. :heh: "

or

"I hope he's fine with this. :ld: If not, then he has no choice! Either he picks my new lifestyle, or he can leave. If he leaves that means he didnt love me anyways! :leostare: I mean...it's been 4 months! He should LOVE me....right? :ld: I'm making the right decision. :yes:"

:childplease:

fukk that, and fukk her. Don't be in a relationship with a woman who doesn't think or care about you, breh. She made this (important) decision WITHOUT even talking to you about it. When you're thinking about making an important decision, that will effect your relationship, SANE people usually speak with their partners about it. EVERYTHING is touched by BOTH people in a good / strong relationship. No secrets are kept.

She's not 100% with you, and she doesn't respect or care about you, breh.

But can you blame her, though? :yeshrug:

It's ONLY been 4 fukkIN MONTHS. :lolbron:

This post is exactly why you dont get in a relationship IF YOU JUST WANT SEX...because no matter how u sugar coat it, its about the SEX, that made you invested in the r-ship, not the woman, so how does that make you (OP) look? You dont give emotional security (relationship) to people you dont value....period.

What makes you think she doesnt respect him, and/or value him? Relationships are about sacrifices, and changes...this is why most men need to really think about who THEY are, before they jump in one....because if you go in one as a selfish muthafukka, you will leave it as a selfish muthafukka that ruined a potential wife's perception of how men operate, and you got a nikka out there who is willing to be a mature adult sitting there wondering why he cant find a woman thats about something...

think with your dikk, and watch the whole world get STDs.....o wait...