NY
Bet you the pastor is up in them guts within the month. :heh:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
If a woman tells me she's not gonna let me beat, or even if she is not gonna suck me off I just dip out. I might talk to her about it if we have been together awhile.

GU
You wanna talk? Here's the speech: you got me COMPLETELY fukked up if you think I'm gonna wait around.

Something along those lines. You may be tempted to try and diagnose this, but to me it would be like her trying to make sure I didn't have food, or a winter coat. Just
:yeshrug:
and start Googling apartment complexes.

But on some real shyt you prolly need to man up and marry her if you want her. Yes it's game. Women been doing that shyt since the beginning of twat. In my experience those type of once in a lifetime ladies are never sitting around single. If anything you catch them most often on the back end of that first big marriage/heartbreak. They're still dynamite but they ain't fresh. They ran through a lil something. Anyways, pluck that flower and step up and be her man. Worst case: a few good years, a few shytty ones.

So either give her what she wants - the ring - or peel the fukk out ASAP.

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
some options:

1) throw that ring on it
2) let her know you also being into celibacy
3) yall should go to a church
4) the point is to be supportive
5) make sure she aint talking to religious dude at work
5) if she really doing, sucking and swallowing, he might try, but she isnt going to stop enying a lollipop

be supportive.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Impregnate her, move to New Jersey and tell her you'll kill her and the baby if you ever find out she cheated..

:birdman: ya heard me?

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is the kind of stupidity only women can come up with.....
If she was celibate before she met you then it's all n the game, at least you can make your choice...but they wanna do it in the middle of a relationship thinking it won't have consequences, plus it's totally selfish....

She's not wifey status as she appears not to have common sense.....

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Talkin to her now.

She's bringing up going to hell now :snoop:

:laugh:
If a woman tells me she's not gonna let me beat, or even if she is not gonna suck me off I just dip out. I might talk to her about it if we have been together awhile.

GU
You wanna talk? Here's the speech: you got me COMPLETELY fukked up if you think I'm gonna wait around.

Something along those lines. You may be tempted to try and diagnose this, but to me it would be like her trying to make sure I didn't have food, or a winter coat. Just
:yeshrug:
and start Googling apartment complexes.

But on some real shyt you prolly need to man up and marry her if you want her. Yes it's game. Women been doing that shyt since the beginning of twat. In my experience those type of once in a lifetime ladies are never sitting around single. If anything you catch them most often on the back end of that first big marriage/heartbreak. They're still dynamite but they ain't fresh. They ran through a lil something. Anyways, pluck that flower and step up and be her man. Worst case: a few good years, a few shytty ones.

So either give her what she wants - the ring - or peel the fukk out ASAP.

:wtf:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
I would just move on if she is forcing your hand but if things work out you should wife if she means that much to you in my opinion