Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

perfectblack999

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh there's alotta bad chicks with the whole package in ATL leave here before u cheat and u can always come back when u ready

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Me and my girl have been going strong and she's damn near everything I'd want in a chick (personality, long hair, nice ass, 36C t*ts, buys me beer, etc). Like a chocolate Stacy Dash :noah: . She's about to become an RN so she'll be caking something fierce too :leon: .

I'd moved to Atlanta this February and had been living with fam. Once I got my own place in May we went out and havent looked back since she was new to the A as well and from the same area. I was a lil pissed that I didnt get a chance to enjoy all the women ATL had to offer but my girl is BAD (dime status) and was told that I "lucked up" by getting a good one off the bat.

While she was working at her part-time nursing job, one of the :flabbynsick: patients at the twilight of their life told her to respect the sanctity of marriage :comeon: and that sex is something that should be done under God :childplease:

She just hit me with the "I want to ease my way into celibacy" :why:

She KNOWS I'm not big on marriage in the near future and she knows im not religious (I'm spiritual/believe in a Higher Power) but she still insists on trying to make our way into celibacy even though we've been fukking like cats n dogs since the beginning of the relationship and she swallows like a gotdamn pro :takedat:

Now she wants to change things up. I feel like its a slap in the face considering all this ass around me (ATL women are :whoo: )

What you say brehs? Shes a keeper but I know I'll just end up cheating. Maybe that should be the move :usure: cuz the hoes out here are fine but aint bout shyt really when it comes to the total package

That's what's going to happen breh..Too many bad chicks in the A for your girl to be holding out..

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
May? :heh:

Ah man I thought you meant ya'll had years together.

Yea breh you're sharing that girl, plain and simple.

Pretty much:manny: Chicks love dikk as much as we love the puss, so for some old b*stards in a hospital talkin some prehistoric ism to her causes her to all of a sudden give up sex?

Yeh thats horseshyt:russ:

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
The patient is not :flabbynsick: and she doesn't want to wash the pussay after getting her guts re-arranged at work so celibacy is easier so you won't feel how loose the puss has become

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Who the fukk stops sex in the middle of a relationship :snoop:

She fukking somebody else man u sharing that girl sorry fam:to:

if this was how she was from the get go then it be different

But a talk from someone else outta the blue does that to change her mind na i aint buying that shyt

you need to have a serious talk with her bout this and see where her head and heart is truly at? if she serious bout it just drop her

im even tempted to say if she changes her mind and gives you sex still drop her cuz nobody just does this outta the blue NO WAY. but its your choice

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
No she said this has been building up ever since I made her watch Religulous and was clowning Christianity. :heh:

Okay but this is taking it too far. She talkin bout WHEN we get married :rudy: I said "IF" is the word. It's too soon for all that

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I hope one of those trifling male nurses or doctors didn't change her mind and show her how she can be better by their side

:to:

What do you do though ? I ask because nurses brag about what their bf/husband does all the time

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Nah I dont share her. She knows no one in this city and I've made it more than clear how I feel about cheating.

My last girl cheated so I put the fear of God into her about that shyt. Told her she would be free to leave asap.

I just know I'd end up fukking around yall :snoop:

Got damn :pachaha:

Been strong since May :aicmon:

I feel blindsided.

May?! :beli:

How you this serious, and y'all just started dating in May?

You a dense nikka if you think this is what she says it is.

May, nikka?

:mjpls: