Yooo brehs. My girl dropped a bomb on me

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I hope one of those trifling male nurses or doctors didn't change her mind and show her how she can be better by their side

:to:

What do you do though ? I ask because nurses brag about what their bf/husband does all the time
Financial Analyst/Accountant

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
No she said this has been building up ever since I made her watch Religulous and was clowning Christianity. :heh:

Okay but this is taking it too far. She talkin bout WHEN we get married :rudy: I said "IF" is the word. It's too soon for all that

Damn bruh, you obviously caught yourself a fragile gullible weakminded lil chick. Let me guess, her relationship with her father sucks?:smugfavre:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Damn bruh, you obviously caught yourself a fragile gullible weakminded lil chick. Let me guess, her relationship with her father sucks?:smugfavre:

*has flashbacks of ex-girlfriend who did the exact same shyt* :mindblown:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
If she changes her mind and starts fukking again its still a loss for the fact yo bytch is easily manipulated and swayed by ppl who aint you

seriously T/S, this is what you need to be more fearful about

real shyt, she ain't got a backbone now, how much longer you finna wait for her to grow the fukk up

Chelsea Bridge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol.

Next she's gonna claim she's a born again virgin. You've only been together since May, if you're not ready for something like that, move on and enjoy the ATL like you planned on doing before getting with her. You shouldn't have to miss out on sex just because she decided to change.

Sampson

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
fukk that bytch. All of those women in Atlanta and you're letting her strong arm you?

Oh, but, but you in love. She's perfect. :childplease:

shyt's disgusting.

DameDawgy

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
East Falls Adelphia
Her dad is not in the picture/dead beat :ohhh:

Yeh I figured that as much, same ol' story. Real talk though breh, like others said you just have to have a deep sitdown convo with her. If she's not cheating, she's obviously trying to lock you down cuz probably knows that your a good dude and doesn't want to be abandoned, and since she has no example of how to actually keep/treat a man cuz her father ran out on her, she thinks this whole celibacy and marriage thing is the right answer.

You gotta spit some game on her like look, sex is an important part of any relationship and for us to stop doing it all of a sudden really would have a negative impact on us. Also you gotta tell her it's way too early to even talk about marriage, still gotta get to know and grow as a couple before that comes into play. If she can't take and be receptive to that realness, you know what to do :youngsabo:

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
She wants you to marry her breh.

Pretty obvious.

I wouldn't do it tho.

I actually would stop talking to her she sounds like a girl that can't be trusted like if I don't get what I want I'm gonna use this as an excuse to get some new dikk type

Probably has dad issues and of she does she will take them out on you.