Yoo..If YOU talk all thru the movie in the movie theater...fukk YOU ..

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Do YOU step up and do it then? Or do you share dat same "p*ssy" coating? :usure:
If its on my doorstep (behind me close to me) im on it immediately. If its somewhere where i cant tell, i wait until i feel the rage then i yell, shut the fukk up, and the theatre applauds me and im a legend at someones dinner table the next day.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
*argues with my girl on the phone for 30 minutes in the theater*

*hears a bunch of lames whispering to eachother about how loud I am*

*turns around and stares lames in their face*

*lames say nothing*

:smugbiden:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
If its on my doorstep (behind me close to me) im on it immediately. If its somewhere where i cant tell, i wait until i feel the rage then i yell, shut the fukk up, and the theatre applauds me and im a legend at someones dinner table the next day.

:laugh:

Gotta pick ya battles carefully nowadays too. Dese lil homotional mufukkas will release hot slugs on a dime wit zero fukks given. :ehh:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hate that shyt with a passion. I hate when the people with me pull out their phone and text like nikka can you be off your phone for less than 4 minutes?

The only time I enjoy talking in a movie is if it's some bullshyt playing and nikkas laughing at the horrible and predictable plot.

Though there was one time these two dudes walked out the movie theater and did a fake scream while we was watching a horror flick, that shyt had me fukking in tears. :laff:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
As someone who goes to the movies, almost weekly I admit I rarely see anyone being THAT obnoxious in a movie theater, hardly anyone ever talking during the movie. Also, I have no problem if someone wants to check a text or send one, as long as it's not excessive. I'll leave to read or send a text, if it's crowded, and I know someone will get all worked up about it, but if it's a somewhat empty theater, I'll check my phone and keep it discreet.

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The key is to go Sunday around noon and never see a film first week out.

Cinemas virtually empty.

Shane it comes down to that really, but people have no respect for other cubebs goes, people were smoking weed when I went once, giving no fukks.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LMAO, fukk yall. I always talk in the movies, makes the shyt more enjoyable. i mean, i dont talk on the phone or nothing, but me and my girl be cracking jokes and shyt about whats going on onscreen. only time i dont if its a super serious movie, but if its an action flick or a comedy or scary movie, hell yeah ima talk.

Daps
LMAO, fukk yall. I always talk in the movies, makes the shyt more enjoyable. i mean, i dont talk on the phone or nothing, but me and my girl be cracking jokes and shyt about whats going on onscreen. only time i dont if its a super serious movie, but if its an action flick or a comedy or scary movie, hell yeah ima talk.
I'm glad theaters out by me remove cats like you at the drop of a hat. I understand having a small exchange with your s/o every once in a while, that's not a big deal. But talking loud and for long periods of time while others are trying to enjoy is weaksauce man. :smugfavre:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

Why the fukk can't yall two attention deficit ridden assess just stay home and do that shyt?

Ain't nothing more annoying then not funny muthafukkas thinking they they're funny in a theater.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad theaters out by me remove cats like you at the drop of a hat. I understand having a small exchange with your s/o every once in a while, that's not a big deal. But talking loud and for long periods of time while others are trying to enjoy is weaksauce man. :smugfavre:
most times other people end up getting in on it and having a good time. Comedies, actions and horrors are great for audience participations. I wouldn't talk during a drama or a kids movie though, but everything else, I mean how can you not?

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk can't yall two attention deficit ridden assess just stay home and do that shyt?

Ain't nothing more annoying then not funny muthafukkas thinking they they're funny in a theater.
Loosen up dog it's a movie. You'll enjoy the shyt more

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I usually watch independent & foreign movies. It's always quit in the theatres that play them because you can't find casual moviegoers there