Yoo..If YOU talk all thru the movie in the movie theater...fukk YOU ..

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't even like motherfukkers talking if I'm watching a movie at home. I hate that shyt, same dumbasses who be talking all through the movie be the ones asking "Who's that?" or "what they say?", like Motherfukker they were explaining it while you dumb ass was asking me the question so now I don't even fukking know.

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
The only time I ever came close to completely losing my shyt was in a movie theater. One of the most annoying aspects of humanity are people who are completely unaware of their surroundings. Why the fukk do you pay the ass raping prices of a theater and then just sit there and fukking talk?

People Should Be able to Kill in a Movie Theater:

1. Talkers - I should be able to sneak up behind you and slit your throat...and then enjoy the standing ovation I'll receive.

2. People who bring babies - I shouldn't have to see you bring your 3 fukking kids to a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Im looking at you, Hispanics.

3. Teenagers - I swear to God if I ever go to jail, it'll be because of teenagers. I have zero tolerance for these fukks.

4. People who come in 15 minutes late and are absolutely shocked that there's no seats left - fukk YOU. There's a reason why movies have a fukking start time.

Dumbass: "Hey man, could yall move over 2 seats so we can get in?"

Me: "Nope.":mjpls:

Dumbass: " *nothing to say"

Me::camby:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I don't even like motherfukkers talking if I'm watching a movie at home. I hate that shyt, same dumbasses who be talking all through the movie be the ones asking "Who's that?" or "what they say?", like Motherfukker they were explaining it while you dumb ass was asking me the question so now I don't even fukking know.

I wish it was just them. The ones I tend to come across are the folks who already saw the movie but have to point out to you when you should REALLY pay attention.

"remember this part right here don't forget it."

:beli:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
god, I wish we had something like the alamo drafthouse here. All of our theaters are old as fukk and the companies keep selling the theaters to diff companies and shyt. we don't even have a true imax, I swear it makes me really want to try to open a similar theater and build a real IMAX, how could you not make a killing off being the only real IMAX theater in the state?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
They have strict no talk/no texting policies and will not hesitate to kick you out and ban you from the theater. They are 100% focused on customer service, but their focus is on GOOD customers not just "customer is always right"

If you are annoying at the theater, they don't want your money.

I hate white bytches who talk like this, make me want to choke them

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
My girl stay doing this shyt :laugh:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am going to have to plan a trip just to experience that theater experience for myself. It must be heaven for a hardcore movie nerd.

I went to it. It's really not all that honestly. I can't wait until the day where you can just pay for new release movies at home.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
People Should Be able to Kill in a Movie Theater:

1. Talkers - I should be able to sneak up behind you and slit your throat...and then enjoy the standing ovation I'll receive.

2. People who bring babies - I shouldn't have to see you bring your 3 fukking kids to a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Im looking at you, Hispanics.

3. Teenagers - I swear to God if I ever go to jail, it'll be because of teenagers. I have zero tolerance for these fukks.

4. People who come in 15 minutes late and are absolutely shocked that there's no seats left - fukk YOU. There's a reason why movies have a fukking start time.

:banderas:

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Nothin worse than being in a theatre of cowards and adults are to p*ssy to tell some high school students to shut the fukk up