Yoo..If YOU talk all thru the movie in the movie theater...fukk YOU ..

Theabbot

#DemBootymeats
Daps
Reppin
Duuuuuvaaaaal!!
One of my biggest pet peeves brehs. For real. I remember when I checked out Avengers at IMAX last year. A dude and his kid sat down behind me. I didn't think anything of it until 5 mins into the movie the kid would ask his dad "Who is that?" Whenever someone new was onscreen. The dad musta been a comic nerd because he would proceed to explain the backstory of the character. After a few mins I seriously wanted to reach back and Annakin the fukk outta that lil muthafucca. Took all my strength to just be cool, turn around and give them that look. :birdman:. I didn't say shyt. Just turned and stared at them for a good 10 seconds. Musta scared the fukk outta the dad because they got up and moved 5 mins later. :russ:

DeVanteSwing

Flop Champion
Daps
I hate that I have to watch movies weeks after the release date to enjoy it cuz everytime i watch a movie, i swear fam the loudest person ALWAYS sits behind me no matter what. I really don't understand how people have to talk during movies though. It's like they were sent on this earth to specifically fukk with me, there's no other explanation.

MostHatedBox

Boxstate's own
Supporter
Daps
add in bringing your snot nosed motherfukking whining crying brat ass kid.

Should've left your fukking accident at home with a babysitter. fukking lousy parents.
Just went with my girl to see Halloween tonight. Right as the lights get low and the movie starts I see a big ass family enter the theater out of the corner of my eye. Not only did they bring 4 young ass kids under the age of 12 they also brought an infant into the damn movie :snoop:

I'm already knowing how this is going to turn out but I ignore it and try to enjoy the film. 20 mins into the movie the infant is yelling every word she possibly knows and whining hella loud. Instead of simply taking the baby out of the theater the parents kept passing the baby back and forth and shushing the damn kid like she understood. :why:

I said fukk this and immediately got up and got a refund and a voucher for another free movie. My girl is such a big Michael Myers fan we stayed and finished the movie anyways but everyone in the theater kept telling them to be quiet every 2 seconds with the :stopitslime::francis::hhh::gucci: expression. Special place in hell for these type of parents.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Old Film Room had less of a filter :heh:

Watching bluray rips at the crib like a KANG
full
>>>>

YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Who the fukk goes to the flicks with other dudes?

Why y'all always hating and making up dumb ass rules.

Its nothing wrong with going to the movies with your brother or homie. It ain't that big of a deal.

fukking scary weirdos on here. You scared of somebody that you don't even know calling you gay? Grow the fukk up.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Just went with my girl to see Halloween tonight. Right as the lights get low and the movie starts I see a big ass family enter the theater out of the corner of my eye. Not only did they bring 4 young ass kids under the age of 12 they also brought an infant into the damn movie :snoop:

I'm already knowing how this is going to turn out but I ignore it and try to enjoy the film. 20 mins into the movie the infant is yelling every word she possibly knows and whining hella loud. Instead of simply taking the baby out of the theater the parents kept passing the baby back and forth and shushing the damn kid like she understood. :why:

I said fukk this and immediately got up and got a refund and a voucher for another free movie. My girl is such a big Michael Myers fan we stayed and finished the movie anyways but everyone in the theater kept telling them to be quiet every 2 seconds with the :stopitslime::francis::hhh::gucci: expression. Special place in hell for these type of parents.
These are the most annoying people on earth.

nikkas really brought their infant ass kids to go see A Quiet Place and I literally had a disgust look.

Everyone knows that movie was quiet as fukk... you could hear people fart in that movie, so bringing your fukkin toddlers to anything outside of a Marvel movie, Harry Potter movie, or a Disney movie should be an automatic ass whipping.

My dad used to talk in movies but he calmed down now. shyt was high key annoying because all it did was bring extra attention and uncomfortableness to me and my sis who just wanted to quietly sit there and chill

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I remember watching the first Hobbit in theater and this group of like six or seven 13-14 year old cacs sat behind me. I think their parents were sitting in the row behind them. They were casually chatting throughout the first 15-20 minutes of the movie. I got fed up, got up & turned around and told them to "shut the fukk up" and sat back down. They didn't say shyt the rest of the movie. Their parents gave me some dirty looks after the movie. fukk them. Control your stupid ass kids :francis:

That's the only time I told someone to keep quiet during a movie.