Yoo..If YOU talk all thru the movie in the movie theater...fukk YOU ..

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
I had to google this to know what you were talking about and now i'm :ohhh:

"When we adopted our strict no talking policy back in 1997 we knew we were going to alienate some of our patrons," Tim League posted on the cinema's website. "That was the plan. If you can't change your behavior and be quiet (or unilluminated) during a movie, then we don't want you at our venue."
:banderas:
Every theater needs this.
The only time I ever came close to completely losing my shyt was in a movie theater. One of the most annoying aspects of humanity are people who are completely unaware of their surroundings. Why the fukk do you pay the ass raping prices of a theater and then just sit there and fukking talk?

People Should Be able to Kill in a Movie Theater:

1. Talkers - I should be able to sneak up behind you and slit your throat...and then enjoy the standing ovation I'll receive.

2. People who bring babies - I shouldn't have to see you bring your 3 fukking kids to a midnight showing of The Dark Knight Rises. Im looking at you, Hispanics.

3. Teenagers - I swear to God if I ever go to jail, it'll be because of teenagers. I have zero tolerance for these fukks.

4. People who come in 15 minutes late and are absolutely shocked that there's no seats left - fukk YOU. There's a reason why movies have a fukking start time.

Dumbass: "Hey man, could yall move over 2 seats so we can get in?"

Me: "Nope.":mjpls:

Dumbass: " *nothing to say"

Me::camby:
Yeah, teens/talkers are the worst. 3 times this year i've had to tell a some fakkit & his bytch to be quiet. Little nikkas wanna narrate the whole movie. Each time i told them to be quiet they dipped out the movie right before it ended :laugh: The last one yelled "p*ssy nikka!!!" while they was walking through the exit :russ:, but had nothin to say when i told him & his bytch be quiet when they were 2 seats away
gtFaNsw.jpg
If they far away do a loud "SHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

For the babies just be like "come on man'' "who brings a baby" "shhhhhhhhh" madd loud, they gonna feel guilty & leave. Works everytime

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
If you got a problem speak up while you're in the theater, don't wait til you get home to talk shyt on the net :mjpls:

You probably that dumb ass nikka that gets told to shut yo bytch ass mouth and be like "OMG I DIDNT EVEN DO ANYTHING" fukk u frail ass corndog lookin bytch

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
*argues with my girl on the phone for 30 minutes in the theater*

*hears a bunch of lames whispering to eachother about how loud I am*

*turns around and stares lames in their face*

*lames say nothing*

:smugbiden:

If you take pride in being a fakkit ass nikka then your dikk is probably the size ofa vienna sausage

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
Anyone whos like "eh me n my nikka watched dis movie in the theater n we was talkin cuz it makes it more enjoyable n i be lookn at people around me n shyt n they aint say nuthin" are really just rude ass fakkit nikkas that get that fade on a weekly basis, they just dont be admitting it on here. nobody can NOT beat the shyt out of nikkas like that.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone whos like "eh me n my nikka watched dis movie in the theater n we was talkin cuz it makes it more enjoyable n i be lookn at people around me n shyt n they aint say nuthin" are really just rude ass fakkit nikkas that get that fade on a weekly basis, they just dont be admitting it on here. nobody can NOT beat the shyt out of nikkas like that.
If you would actually fight someone over talking in a movie you got anger issues man for real. It's a fukking movie. Y'all really gonna sit there quietly and watch the shyt in silence? Gtfoh. Unless someone is talking on the phone or ruining parts because they already seen it, It's fukking rude to try tell someone to be quiet if they are simply reacting to the shyt on the screen.

Papsmear

Banned
Daps
If you would actually fight someone over talking in a movie you got anger issues man for real. It's a fukking movie. Y'all really gonna sit there quietly and watch the shyt in silence? Gtfoh. Unless someone is talking on the phone or ruining parts because they already seen it, It's fukking rude to try tell someone to be quiet if they are simply reacting to the shyt on the screen.

I guess I got anger issues then because I can't deal with fakkit ass fukk nikkas like you

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If you got a problem speak up while you're in the theater, don't wait til you get home to talk shyt on the net :mjpls:

I did ...in a theater full of old white folks watching 12 Year A Slave...the only other black people in the fukking theater had to be the ones talking ...

I was conflicted as hell at first because I really wanted to stay cordial ...but my blood was boiling and I was seconds away from smacking the hat off his head...He didn't say anything smart so I kept it cool..