Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
yelawolf racist now but his son and daughter are both mixed and has a black wife, u idiots are retarded.
4t4mdh.gif

Slave owners had mixed children.....

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
How is @CDoty as a white guy, on a hip hop message board, claiming that the confederate flag is not a racist symbol, and still in the green? I negged him. @Ronnie Lott did you neg him?

well not only that but he is a self proclaimed gangsta rap stan who doesn't mind if his favorite rappers participate in crossdressing and homo behavior. he stated that himself. that's how I know homey is white.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
This whiny mouthed fakkit ass cac needs to be erradicated from hip hop....Same goes for that bytch ass cac MGK that looks like he got a dead animal tail flopping around on his head... fukk these cacs

:whoa: MGK from Cleveland bruh, trust me he ain't racist.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
Being from the south, not every white person with the confederate flag is necessarily bigot. At least from what I can tell.

This may go over your head or you may catch it but being bigoted and racist aren't the same thing. Being bigoted is HATING a group of ppl solely b/c they're different from your own. Racism is a system to ensure that you stay the ruling class. There are plenty of white republicans who have black friends, but ask them how they feel about the conditions or state of the community, or even mention the accomplishments of black ppl throughout history and watch they whole shyt switch up.

Also for @CDoty, "ism" implies a practice or an act, not a belief:

-ism
noun suffix .
: the act, practice, or process of doing something
: behavior like that of a specified kind of person or thing
: unfair treatment of a group of people who have a particular quality

Therefore, racism is not just thinking blacks are inferior, it's implimenting systems to make that a reality

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
I didn't say all of them did, you're deflecting the point bruh. You don't have to like black ppl to have a kid by one.

In confederate times? Eugenics existed. noone was fukking the slaves.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Ill take that BAKK.. People who followed the confederacy stopped having children with slaves.