Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

MiC

Pro
Daps
Oh and yelawolf will NOT drop in 2014 just watch. This guy had his very short run and he is done

Homeboy Runny-Ray

From Around The Way
Daps
Reppin
Classic Niccas
C-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-c-cac

2edtrlu.gif

anybody got that gif of the bul from florida state doing this?

he had the same exact face too.

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
Why the Yelawolf hate? He's prolly one of the nicest people you could ever meet. So what if he wears a flag, I have friends that have it on cars, clothes, houses etc, and they treat me with respect so fukk it. THey even invite me to hunt and try to feed me turtle stew. South life dope
ibtzyCGmO75543.gif

Last edited:

b@squ1@t

I AM THE GOLDEN GOD
Daps
yelawolf will drop in 2014 and he will sell records first week but nothin major

dude has a legit fan base but it is small

his live show is dope tho for real for real

idgaf i fukk with dude he aint racist

get mad about it

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i'm from the north and if you have a confederate flag everyone just assumes you're from the south, not that you're racist. TO ME this is an example of the south's inability to progress with the rest of the US; mostly everywhere else, people would accept you as someone who just likes a flag if you had a confederate flag. as for the swastika, most people from my town wouldn't have an issue, and if there was they would at least ask if its for buddhism
This is untrue. The confederate flag means racism everywhere.

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
thoroughly convinced anyone fake hurt by this has an incredibly simplistic thought process. so since gunplay has a swastika tattooed onto the back of his neck is he racist?

Black people can't be "racist". You can say he's bigoted or prejudice but not racist. Racism is systematic deprivation of a ppl. Black ppl can't exclude or deny white ppl anything in America. We can't deny white ppl for loans at banks we don't own...we can't deny white ppl access to our business....and we damn sure can't kill a white person without expecting the law to fully be in favor of that white person. But a white person can deny black ppl access to a loan, school, business or a fair trial in this country b/c they head most of those institutions. So I get what you're saying, but it's not an argument I would make.

And I saw a couple ppl in these thread talking about how they know white folks who wear it and they're cool with them....yall nikkas really don't understand the game at all. Yes they will smile and joke with you but when it comes to actual politics or shyt that effects the community, watch how quickly all that shyt stops. Talk to one of them about the truth about who gained an advantage thru affirmative action or "civil rights". Ask them about privatized prisons and how it's effecting the community and then watch how they try to flip and talk about "black crime"...even tho whites commit more crime and actual crime in the black community keeps going down. I can keep giving examples but you get the point.

It's not about them laughing with you, enjoying the same music or other forms of entertainment. Best believe when money is involved or politics, you'll see the real mindset of these dudes.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
really, because the confederate flag is a symbol of the confederate states. not of slavery, or racism for that matter. the mindset of the south not wanting to progress is that the south is currently the lowest cost of living region of the united states, and has been for some time. not that the south is racist, although this was the view in previous years, most people in the north and west consider the south a place full of white trash individuals on welfare, who own lots of guns and live in trailers
It is a symbol of the confederacy, but it is also a symbol of racism. Racism and certain areas in the South are still synonymous.