Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
***snorts 392992929seconds***

yep the union game was to get nikkas riled up n go against the south and at the same time kick those same nikkas to mexico, cuba and other parts of latin america.

it was more free land owning wealthy blacks in the south than alot of people think, it was slaves all over america of all colors,

Lincoln is documented in different speeches and stories of meetings with fredrick douglas and a group of blacks in the white house, to persuade blacks in the south to come up north just to get sent out of the country to be free

but nikkas was the majority gettin treated all over the country
Are you suggesting slavery wasn't predominantly inflicted on Africans?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I think this could likely be the case. I also don't think being ignorant or uneducated about a subject means that you are free from criticism either. He's a dumbass for being a guest in what is ultimately black culture and choosing to rock a confederate flag. he should know better. If you think there's any reason at all a that the majority of Americans think the symbol is offensive, it might be worth his time to do some research before parading around in the rebel flag. It's 2014. It's time for people to make smarter decisions. You can literally become damn near an expert in anything at your fingertips, so it's getting to the point (and may already be there) where it's not even an excuse to not know better.
Spot on. Ignorance is no defense.

Ultimate Warrior

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you suggesting slavery wasn't predominantly inflicted on Africans?

***snorts 1010seconds***

I aint suggesting shyt, its documented asians(coolies) as treated the same as nikkas women were raped and etc
before and after the civil war

nikkas was enslaving their own, and was black slave owners in the united states from Louisiana to Boston, half of the 10,000 free blacks in Louisiana owned slaves

free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves, find out who Nat Butler is, because he purchased blacks on the regular.

The 1st Lousiana Native Guard was a bunch of free men, who joined up with the confederates to fight for

good read, u will see most of the black slave owners were waffle colored
http://slaverebellion.org/index.php?page=the-black-slave-owners

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
***snorts 1010seconds***

I aint suggesting shyt, its documented asians(coolies) as treated the same as nikkas women were raped and etc

nikkas was enslaving their own, and was black slave owners in the united states from Louisiana to Boston, half of the 10,000 free blacks in Louisiana owned slaves

free black people could even "own" the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well. Free blacks owned slaves in Boston by 1724 and in Connecticut by 1783; by 1790, 48 black people in Maryland owned 143 slaves, find out who Nat Butler is, because he purchased blacks on the regular.

The 1st Lousiana Native Guard was a bunch of free men, who joined up with the confederates to fight for

Asians were never slaves. So, while it is correct that they were treated horribly in this country, that is irrelevant to my question.

It is true that a small percentage of freed slaves owned slaves. I found the article by Henry Louis Gates Jr. where you got your statistics from. Here is the link for those interested in reading it:
http://www.theroot.com/articles/history/2013/03/black_slave_owners_did_they_exist.html
You failed to mention in your post that the majority of freed slaves who owned slaves had purchased their family members. That this was a philanthropic act. It is true that there were some scumbag freed slaves who went on to own many slaves themselves.

But what does any of this have to do with our discussion?

Yelawolf didn't wear a symbol that has become synonymous with freed slaves who went on to purchase slaves of their own.

Your earlier post seemed to suggest that people of all races were slaves in America before the civil war. Your last post was non-responsive to my question about whether you were contending that slavery was not predominantly inflicted on Africans. Can you give us an actual answer?

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
seeing him wear the flag triggers no kind of response from me (im from cali tho). I can't say I have any outrage. guess Im not the type of person to follow the mob. lot of black people, and just southerners in general wave the flag all out in the open and no one says shyt, so why even front online.

pretty sure southerners use it as a heritage/cultural symbol more than anything now a days.

we all know the muthafukka aint racist, stop frontin. dude is even half native american. :heh:

we really need to stop crying wolf man, that shyts going to fall on deaf ears when actual racism is presented. :snoop:

You are really fukking retarded. Every cac in the South knows the anti-black and pro-white Southern undertones of the Confederate flag. This is exactly why they wave the flag and say things like, "The South will rise again!". By the South will "rise", they refer to the Confederacy, and the anti-black, pro-white chattel culture which defined it. You imply Southerners aren't racist yet every single fukking study measuring anti-black bias by region has the South with the highest levels of racism. That you cannot see what is right in front of you speaks to your stupidity or c00nery.

And let me tell something about the South, half of those cacs say they have Native ancestry or some related shyt. That doesn't mean anythin.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
***snorts 1010seconds***

Blacks didn't enslave blacks and that link you gave isn't a reliable source. Lousiana was full of half breeds and mixed people, some of whom were slave owners but you can't say blacks enslaved people when you're talking about them. That's a misrepresentation of the facts.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
can some1 break down what exactly the confederate flag and its logo represents for me im not aware

I will break down for you how the Confederacy came to be and upon what principles he was founded. The following outlines the secession statements made by Confederate states upon leaving the Union:

In what later became known as the Cornerstone Speech, C.S. Vice President Alexander Stephens declared that the "cornerstone" of the new government "rest[ed] upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth".[19] In later years, however, Stephens made efforts to qualify his remarks, claiming they were extemporaneous, metaphorical, and never meant to literally reflect "the principles of the new Government on this subject."[20][21]

Four of the seceding states, the Deep South states of South Carolina,[22] Mississippi,[23] Georgia,[24] and Texas,[25]issued formal declarations of causes, each of which identified the threat to slaveholders' rights as the cause of, or a major cause of, secession. Georgia also claimed a general Federal policy of favoring Northern over Southern economic interests. Texas mentioned slavery 21 times, but also listed the failure of the federal government to live up to its obligations, in the original annexation agreement, to protect settlers along the exposed western frontier.

Texas further stated:

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

And again:

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights [emphasis in the original]; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding states.[25]

---

As you can clearly see, the cornerstone of the Confederacy was in upholding the white man's superiority over blacks and in maintaining slavery.

Last edited:

JayYoung314

St. Louis Survivor
Daps
Reppin
Saint Louis
I will break down for you how the Confederacy came to be and upon what principles he was founded. The following outlines the secession statements made by Confederate states upon leaving the Union:

In what later became known as the Cornerstone Speech, C.S. Vice President Alexander Stephens declared that the "cornerstone" of the new government "rest[ed] upon the great truth that the negro is not equal to the white man; that slavery—subordination to the superior race—is his natural and normal condition. This, our new government, is the first, in the history of the world, based upon this great physical, philosophical, and moral truth".[19] In later years, however, Stephens made efforts to qualify his remarks, claiming they were extemporaneous, metaphorical, and never meant to literally reflect "the principles of the new Government on this subject."[20][21]

Four of the seceding states, the Deep South states of South Carolina,[22] Mississippi,[23] Georgia,[24] and Texas,[25]issued formal declarations of causes, each of which identified the threat to slaveholders' rights as the cause of, or a major cause of, secession. Georgia also claimed a general Federal policy of favoring Northern over Southern economic interests. Texas mentioned slavery 21 times, but also listed the failure of the federal government to live up to its obligations, in the original annexation agreement, to protect settlers along the exposed western frontier.

Texas further stated:

We hold as undeniable truths that the governments of the various States, and of the confederacy itself, were established exclusively by the white race, for themselves and their posterity; that the African race had no agency in their establishment; that they were rightfully held and regarded as an inferior and dependent race, and in that condition only could their existence in this country be rendered beneficial or tolerable.

And again:

That in this free government all white men are and of right ought to be entitled to equal civil and political rights [emphasis in the original]; that the servitude of the African race, as existing in these States, is mutually beneficial to both bond and free, and is abundantly authorized and justified by the experience of mankind, and the revealed will of the Almighty Creator, as recognized by all Christian nations; while the destruction of the existing relations between the two races, as advocated by our sectional enemies, would bring inevitable calamities upon both and desolation upon the fifteen slave-holding states.[25]

---

As you can clearly see, the cornerstone of the Confederacy was in upholding the white man's superiority over blacks and in maintaining slavery.

thanks, it took 4ever 4 some1 2 answer my question but u answered it spot on and with full detail. I never knew how deep confederacy was, and what exactly it stood for. I figured it was some white power stuff, but never thought about it upholding slavery and basically ignoring our declaration of independence. So basically yelawolf is a racist bytch.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
You are really fukking retarded. Every cac in the South knows the anti-black and pro-white Southern undertones of the Confederate flag. This is exactly why they wave the flag and say things like, "The South will rise again!". By the South will "rise", they refer to the Confederacy, and the anti-black, pro-white chattel culture which defined it. You imply Southerners aren't racist yet every single fukking study measuring anti-black bias by region has the South with the highest levels of racism. That you cannot see what is right in front of you speaks to your stupidity or c00nery.

And let me tell something about the South, half of those cacs say they have Native ancestry or some related shyt. That doesn't mean anythin.
Didnt even read it.

Soon as I see a post start off disrespectful it goes right into the bin. I don't talk to children.

Daps
Reppin
VOID
29CF125900000578-0-image-a-37_1434814628293.jpg

upped.