Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
That's what I expected :ehh: Carry on
Not good enough. We can't give white people a pass when they express ignorant views. He needs to learn what slavery and then Jim Crow were like in the South up until the 1960s. He needs to understand that institutions were formed during that time that still act to systematically oppress African Americans. I'll just say this. During Jim Crow, there were segregated animal cemeteries. Think about that sick and twisted shyt for a second. Now if the civil war wasn't about slavery/racism, why the fukk were the sons/daughters of the confederacy imposing segregation down to minutia such as fukking animal cemeteries?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
its not meant to be a racist symbol, if you're offended by it i'm sorry
Doesn't matter what it was meant to be. The FACT is that is and has been a Sybil of racism/oppression for 150 years. Have you studied the causes of the civil war and Jim Crow in the South following the civil war?

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
i have no idea, but no one really associates the south with racism in the north anymore
What is the basis for this claim? Do you realize that the Supreme Court just this past year gutted the voting rights act? That up until last year the federal government still had to monitor southern elections to ensure that blacks weren't being excluded from voting? We're you aware of that?

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black people can't be "racist". You can say he's bigoted or prejudice but not racist. Racism is systematic deprivation of a ppl. Black ppl can't exclude or deny white ppl anything in America. We can't deny white ppl for loans at banks we don't own...we can't deny white ppl access to our business....and we damn sure can't kill a white person without expecting the law to fully be in favor of that white person. But a white person can deny black ppl access to a loan, school, business or a fair trial in this country b/c they head most of those institutions. So I get what you're saying, but it's not an argument I would make.

And I saw a couple ppl in these thread talking about how they know white folks who wear it and they're cool with them....yall nikkas really don't understand the game at all. Yes they will smile and joke with you but when it comes to actual politics or shyt that effects the community, watch how quickly all that shyt stops. Talk to one of them about the truth about who gained an advantage thru affirmative action or "civil rights". Ask them about privatized prisons and how it's effecting the community and then watch how they try to flip and talk about "black crime"...even tho whites commit more crime and actual crime in the black community keeps going down. I can keep giving examples but you get the point.

It's not about them laughing with you, enjoying the same music or other forms of entertainment. Best believe when money is involved or politics, you'll see the real mindset of these dudes.
every race can be racist

:whoo:
Just tweeted this shyt to my nikkas Lord Jamar and Star so we can get another classic ass interview :lolbron:

edit: just @ Yelawolf as well for the fukkery
yelawolf doesn't actually care what you think about this matter

This is untrue. The confederate flag means racism everywhere.

if your thought process is simplistic maybe

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
every race can be racist

yelawolf doesn't actually care what you think about this matter

if your thought process is simplistic maybe

Look up the history of the term "race"...race is a deceptive word in itself. B/c a black person from North Africa can be called "White" in America. There's Arabs qualified as White who are darker than some black folks. But I'm not bout to break the whole race hustle down, this is about Yelawolf lame ass....

Anybody who can't understand why that flag upsets black folks shouldn't be rapping...period

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
How is @CDoty as a white guy, on a hip hop message board, claiming that the confederate flag is not a racist symbol, and still in the green? I negged him. @Ronnie Lott did you neg him?
stop bytching, never seen such sensitivity over someone who everyone claims is "irrelevant"

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look up the history of the term "race"...race is a deceptive word in itself. B/c a black person from Ethiopia can be called "White" in America. There's Arabs qualified as White who are darker than some black folks. But I'm not bout to break the whole race hustle down, this is about Yelawolf lame ass....

Anybody who can't understand why that flag upsets black folks shouldn't be rapping...period
he's not using the flag to insult people, he's using it to rep the south

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL

Bruh I'm from the South, the shyt he chose to wear is synonymous with racism and white supremacy...there are a million other ways to rep it but certain whites like to wear that shyt for attention. They attention whoring

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bruh I'm from the South, the shyt he chose to wear is synonymous with racism and white supremacy...there are a million other ways to rep it but certain whites like to wear that shyt for attention. They attention whoring
i'm pretty sure he doesn't care about the attention, besides its not like other rappers haven't repped it before

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan

That's a crock of shyt and you know it. The history of the flag is built on racism, white supremacy and slavery. The VP of the confederacy literally said the whole point of the confederacy is to maintain white supremacy and to ensure the natural order of things, that blacks are to be enslaved to whites.

To say he's just repping the south means you're either ignorant of history, or just being intellectually dishonest. Which is it cac :comeon:

I very rarely neg people, so congratulations

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
stop bytching, never seen such sensitivity over someone who everyone claims is "irrelevant"

Did you even sleep last night?? Your twitter had over 132 "new tweets" in 2 hours cuz i left it up by accident last night b4 i went to bed.

read fukking american history books instead of sweating social media.
do yourself a favor.

andf since u know wtf yelawolf thinks "yelawolf doesn't actually care what you think about this matter"
post his number :ohhh:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
yelawolf racist now but his son and daughter are both mixed and has a black wife, u idiots are retarded.
4t4mdh.gif