Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL

Both statements you just made were wrong...they had children with slaves. That's a fact, you can't erase history bruh.

There were plenty who could "pass for white" and did. Look at the Boule, look into why some of these black colleges were started and by who....I can go even deeper but I'm not trying to type all that shyt.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Both statements you just made were wrong...they had children with slaves. That's a fact, you can't erase history bruh.

There were plenty who could "pass for white" and did. Look at the Boule, look into why alot of black colleges were started and by who....I can go even deeper but I'm not trying to type all that shyt.

:comeon:

THe CONFEDERACY popped up in 1861. Eugenice popped up in 1860.
Dont fukking tell me that people who followed BOTH ideas were still having children with the same bloodline they were trying to eradicate

:what:

I SAID DURING CONFEDERACY TIMES....
not the times prior to DAVIS and after when the confederacy was defeated

BOXINGGEMS

@MansaRhea On Instagram and Twitter
Daps
Reppin
MIA to ATL
so Yelawolf a slave owner now? why the hell u doing that ol "well slave owners had this, slave owners had that" talk in 2014. fukk that shyt

He said Yelawolf has kids by a black woman so he can't be racist...I stated that b/c even in the times of blatant/overt of racism in America that statement is untrue. They did it then, they do it now. But I tired of this topic b/c some of you nikkas is comitted to not understanding racism/white supremacy.

But let's keep it 2014...in 2014 you got a white dude wearing the confederate flag in spite of knowing the history of what that flag represents for his kids. I can't respect that. And if you're black, I just ask you would you wear the flag? And would you have fought for the Confederate during those times to help keep slavery alive?

If the answer is no to both, stop arguing just to argue

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Why are we using a flag frm 1861 now in 2014 still? :heh:

So many other flags representing some dumb fukked up idealogy got snuffed too.
but this flag still gets play

:comeon:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
He said Yelawolf has kids by a black woman so he can't be racist...I stated that b/c even in the times of blatant/overt of racism in America that statement is untrue. They did it then, they do it now. But I tired of this topic b/c some of you nikkas is comitted to not understanding racism/white supremacy.

But let's keep it 2014...in 2014 you got a white dude wearing the confederate flag in spite of knowing the history of what that flag represents for his kids. I can't respect that. And if you're black, I just ask you would you wear the flag? And would you have fought for the Confederate during those times to help keep slavery alive?

If the answer is no to both, stop arguing just to argue
but most of those had kids outta being raped and owners just viewed them as property, yelawolf actually got on his white knee to a sista and asked for her hand in marriage :wow: I live down in GA and I seen some blacks wear the flag, do I see it a lot no. I have white friends that live that whole life, they treat me with respect and never said anything bad to me. I ask them about it and they told me it doesn't have to mean you're racist that's ignorant. tbh I'm buying a Yeezus jacket with the flag on the sleeve. Yelawolf is just a country boy that grew up around that, even his pickup truck scream white trash, he walks around with a black american flag in his back pocket :manny:

Brehnamedwavey

FUEGOLAFLAME
Daps
Unknown-1.jpeg
jacket fire :wow:
858d39ea-17f2-49a7-947c-1417a47f2f85_kanye-west-confederate-flag.jpg
shirt is :wow:

Last edited:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Well, that's on him, but the misconception that all southerners were racist or all southerners owned slaves is utter bullshyt perpetuated by Hollywood and the like.

Many southerners were poor as shyt and despised the slave owners as much as the slaves themselves. The people who were wealthy enough to own slaves were at the top of the totem pole.

The flag itself does not represent slavery, it represents the CSA, but yes, the CSA did practice slavery. I get what you're trying to say, but technically, it's wrong to say that flag represents slavery because it doesn't.
What the founders of the confederacy intended the flag to represent is irrelevant. What matters is the meaning and symbolism of the flag today. Today it is a racist symbol. Period.