Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO?

so what 13 states are they showing?? DID THEY HAVE SLAVES AND WANNA KEEP THEM AND WANT LINCOLN DEAD??:ohhh:
the rich people had slaves, every other person in the south that was too poor to own slaves wanted to see where their tax dollars were going

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
the rich people had slaves, every other person in the south that was too poor to own slaves wanted to see where their tax dollars were going

:snoop:

what demographic do u speak for? the ones who share your white skin?

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
thoroughly convinced anyone fake hurt by this has an incredibly simplistic thought process. so since gunplay has a swastika tattooed onto the back of his neck is he racist?

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
so are you mad about the pics of other non white rappers with the confederate flag too? or does that not count

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoroughly convinced anyone fake hurt by this has an incredibly simplistic thought process. so since gunplay has a swastika tattooed onto the back of his neck is he racist?
Do you even live in the south? fukk is wrong with you? you on ya white high horse trying to tell people what they can and cant be offended by, the flag is inherently racist regardless of what you think, regardless of what the origins are,these hicks around here dont know or dont care about history... i live in the south and been ALL over the south, and most the whites i've seen aint flyin that shyt today because of taxes or any other dumb shyt you tryin to sell.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Do you even live in the south? fukk is wrong with you? you on ya white high horse trying to tell people what they can and cant be offended by, the flag is inherently racist regardless of what you think, regardless of what the origins are,these hicks around here dont know or dont care about history... i live in the south and been ALL over the south, and most the whites i've seen aint flyin that shyt today because of taxes or any other dumb shyt you tryin to sell.
try not to be so hypocritical bro

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ok ''bro'' eat a dikk, get off ya high horse and take ya bytch ass to storm front ''bro'', who the fukk is you to think you can tell blacks what they can and cant be offended by?
i'm not telling you that, i'm telling you that the flag isn't a race issue, not that you're not allowed to be offended by it

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm not telling you that, i'm telling you that the flag isn't a race issue, not that you're not allowed to be offended by it
I understand what your trying to say but the thing is the flag IS the issue here.