The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Wtf has this thread turned into :laugh:

:patrice: @aRoMaN21

I wanna tickle your feet
:wtf: i hope all the responses were the same when andre 3000, bubba sparxxx, and kanye west had one too? mods need to rename this forum ladies room 2.0 cause it's filled with a bunch of whiny ass biitches. i don't give a fukk about yela or that flag but someone needed to say it.

Ludacris-Confederate-Flag-.jpg

The outrage is faux but Beowulf is either stupid or deliberately trolling.

I have no problem with him liking or wearing the flag, I just think that one of two things are going on here:

1: He's naive enough to think that this would go unnoticed or cause some controversy.
2: He knew it would, and did it on purpose to stir up shyt being that it looks like his album is having issues getting a release date.

This is bad PR considering his situation with LJ and his fans taking to the internet to defend HIM with racism.

He should have known better unless he was on his :smugfavre: type shyt.

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
actually no they didn't, they flew the confederate flag because they made up for most of the soldiers fighting in the war. stop calling me an idiot, its proving that you're losing this debate

Reword that cuz i have no clue what you are trying to say.
the flag represented the dead soldiers lost? :what: they flew the flag to represent the soldiers? :what:

reword.

and the flag was the STARS and BARS flag. nto stars and stripes.
they put an x "on a red bloody field" and put the 13 slave states fighting for Eugenics
u are so naive.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Reword that cuz i have no clue what you are trying to say.
the flag represented the dead soldiers lost? :what: they flew the flag to represent the soldiers? :what:

reword.

and the flag was the STARS and BARS flag. nto stars and stripes.
they put an x "on a red bloody field" and put the 13 slave states fighting for Eugenics
u are so naive.
i'm talking about the stars and bars flag. poor people in the south didn't use the north's flag, they fought in the war… most of the rich didn't fight, so saying that the poor still flew the american flag and liked lincoln is extremely misguided. if you're so well informed on this subject, you would know that

aRoMaN21

Daps
i'm talking about the stars and bars flag. poor people in the south didn't use the north's flag, they fought in the war… most of the rich didn't fight, so saying that the poor still flew the american flag and liked lincoln is extremely misguided. if you're so well informed on this subject, you would know that

u even agree it was called STARS AND BARS. and guess whos idea THAT was. DAVIS :stopitslime:
not everyone in the south was racist like Davis.. hence not everyone following him and fighting for him

smh.
u are really dense.

not everyone in the south sported that flag. they looked up to lincoln and what the AMERICAN flag was gonna mean.
not the flag they saw hanging frm a tree

go fukk yourself and your dumb naive mind:pacspit:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
u even agree it was called STARS AND BARS. and guess whos idea THAT was. DAVIS :stopitslime:
not everyone in the south was racist like Davis.. hence not everyone following him and fighting for him

smh.
u are really dense.

not everyone in the south sported that flag. they looked up to lincoln and what the AMERICAN flag was gonna mean.
not the flag they saw hanging frm a tree

go fukk yourself and your dumb naive mind:pacspit:
lmfao your simple thought process is amusing, so by that definition yelawolf isn't racist for liking the flag right? since not everyone endorsed slavery but many endorsed the other aspects of confederacy? go back to whatever struggle life you living bytch

aRoMaN21

Daps
lmfao your simple thought process is amusing, so by that definition yelawolf isn't racist for liking the flag right? since not everyone endorsed slavery but many endorsed the other aspects of confederacy? go back to whatever struggle life you living bytch
:pacspit:
ignant

aRoMaN21

Daps
ARE WE DEBATING A FUKKING FLAG???? A FUKKING PIECE OF CLOTH???

or a fukking IDEALOGY??

fukking ignant named cdottie like fukking pee wee hermans bicycle girlfriend

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ARE WE DEBATING A FUKKING FLAG???? A FUKKING PIECE OF CLOTH???

or a fukking IDEALOGY??

fukking ignant named cdottie like fukking pee wee hermans bicycle girlfriend

we're debating a flag because thats what he likes, not ideology you dumb sensitive bytch

aRoMaN21

Daps
we're debating a flag because thats what he likes, not ideology you dumb sensitive bytch

why are flags created? you dumb ignant blind fool.

heres some words that DAVIS thought of when he made the idealogy and then created a flag to represent it.

"unfit"
"imbecile"
"feebleminded"

thats what DAVIS thought of the southern SLAVE population and anyone NOT WHITE.

please go study something instead of caping for your favorite rapper

fakkit

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

heres some words that DAVIS thought of when he made the idealogy and then created a flag to represent it.

"unfit"
"imbecile"
"feebleminded"

fakkit
you just asked if we was debating a flag or an ideology. you got your answer, so take yo bum bytch ass out this thread

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

"unfit"
"imbecile"
"feebleminded"

fakkit
and oh also, the flag was created to represent the states not a fukkin ideology

aRoMaN21

Daps
you just asked if we was debating a flag or an ideology. you got your answer, so take yo bum bytch ass out this thread

you're not debating a FLAG. u closet homosexual.

just admit u like yelawolf and thats why u cape for him,
its ok. come out.

aRoMaN21

Daps
and oh also, the flag was created to represent the states not a fukkin ideology

NO?

so what 13 states are they showing?? DID THEY HAVE SLAVES AND WANNA KEEP THEM AND WANT LINCOLN DEAD??:ohhh: