Yelawolf likes the confederate flag, deletes IG posts

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Yelawolf is only half white?

His dad is cherokee indian and is passed away.
His mom is irish or something... i dont know. cuz yelawolf says "white" and not what his mom is

:manny:

MiC

Pro
Daps
You'd think being half non-white would defuse the racial stuff a bit...guess not

And pages of this thread been bout that ass with a pic and everything

aRoMaN21

Daps
You'd think being half non-white would defuse the racial stuff a bit...guess not

its fukked up i have stalkers who bother me,
and then noone will take down the fukkery that derailed the thread :snoop:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

if people wanna make it a race issue they will

MiC

Pro
Daps
its fukked up i have stalkers who bother me,
and then noone will take down the fukkery that derailed the thread :snoop:

If they take it down it'll just be back up. You gotta be proud of what you got

aRoMaN21

Daps
the original flag was not about race you simpleton, the original flag was about the confederacy

and what was the CONFEDERACY and the IDEAS OF THE PARTY about?
it was all about the idea and wants of a new government under southern rule who wanted slavery to exist,
and not only was JEFFERSON DAVIS a rich pompous fool who was a racist, he also believe in Eugenics and in turn Dysgenics and the control of the population that wasnt "white"

seriously. are u this naive? and how can you front like you really studied american history and passed with a complete knowledge of it? :usure:

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
and what was the CONFEDERACY and the IDEAS OF THE PARTY about?
it was all about the idea and wants of a new government under southern rule who wanted slavery to exist,
and not only was JEFFERSON DAVIS a rich pompous fool who was a racist, he also believe in Eugenics and in turn Dysgenics and the control of the population that wasnt "white"

seriously. are u this naive? and how can you front like you really studied american history and passed with a complete knowledge of it? :usure:
You're failing to see the point that not every person in the south was a wealthy slave owner. i'm not naive, you're being incredibly arrogant. slavery was a minor part of the beliefs of the confederacy, there were different issues at heart like state powers and the taxation of states and use of the money in different areas that would not directly affect the community being taxed. furthermore it contained much of the original 12 amendments in the constitution. the idea that every single person in the confederate states was racist and had slaves is complete idiocracy, just like in nazi germany… not everyone in germany supported the idea of the holocaust but were too poor to avoid fighting

aRoMaN21

Daps
You're failing to see the point that not every person in the south was a wealthy slave owner. i'm not naive, you're being incredibly arrogant. slavery was a minor part of the beliefs of the confederacy, there were different issues at heart like state powers and the taxation of states and use of the money in different areas that would not directly affect the community being taxed. furthermore it contained much of the original 12 amendments in the constitution. the idea that every single person in the confederate states was racist and had slaves is complete idiocracy, just like in nazi germany… not everyone in germany supported the idea of the holocaust but were too poor to avoid fighting

:dead:

and guess what, THOSE who you are referring to in the bold are those people who still sported the American flag and adored LINCOLN while living in the south.
we are talking about a time period that ended maybe a few years later... so frm 1861 to its defeat, THAT was the confederacy.

why sport a flag that means so much fukkery? you are an IDIOT that is debating an Idealogy he never studied.

CDoty

i aint sh!t
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:dead:

and guess what, THOSE who you are referring to in the bold are those people who still sported the American flag and adored LINCOLN while living in the south.
we are talking about a time period that ended maybe a few years later... so frm 1861 to its defeat, THAT was the confederacy.

why sport a flag that means so much fukkery? you are an IDIOT that is debating an Idealogy he never studied.
actually no they didn't, they flew the confederate flag because they made up for most of the soldiers fighting in the war. stop calling me an idiot, its proving that you're losing this debate